Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Is The Relationship Between Data Mining And Web Mining? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Relationship Between Data Mining And Web Mining? (5300 Views)

I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It / Please I Need A Php Script And Web Design Software From A Renowned Designer / For Web Designers And Web Developers Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Relationship Between Data Mining And Web Mining? by Danny11: 4:35am On Mar 05, 2009
Web Mining - is the application of data mining techniques to discover patterns from the Web. According to analysis targets, web mining can be divided into three different types, which are Web usage mining, Web content mining and Web structure mining.
Web Content Mining is the process to discover useful information from text, image, audio or video data in the web. Web content mining sometimes is called web text mining, because the text content is the most widely researched area. The technologies that are normally used in web content mining are NLP (Natural language processing) and IR (Information retrieval).
Web Data Mining is the process to extract data from target websites to local database for further processing or use.
Re: What Is The Relationship Between Data Mining And Web Mining? by Danny11: 4:36am On Mar 05, 2009
More info about web mining :http://www.knowlesys.com/web/data_mining_and_web_mining.htm

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? / Where Can I Download Interactive Tutorial For Acca. F1,f2,f3,f4,: / What Is The Name Of The Template Lindaikeji Is Using Help.¡¡¡

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.