Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (53809 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
She needs to just move on! She kept a guy waiting for 5 years, admitting that she doesn't still love him but she is getting to like him and now she is pissed because he married someone else... pls... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ladies sha like to play the victim.......u no love dis guy o, for like 5yrs. Den u begin manage to like am, now he has found his heart and u are tweeting crap. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by LydayBobo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:

Real playas give a clue,they either lay a through-pass with a deft touch...you just have to be smart enough to translate.
You're a damn player... I know one of us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by hotwax: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:
Guys don't always have tangible reasons for breaking up. I know that from experience

Friend zoned for five years. I love this guy. He did the right thing.

A lady friendzone me for 3 years i did exactly the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shey she wants to form Van Damme abi? Ntorrr,serves her right tongue
Foolish gyal
Damn bloody f0ol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Ashmark(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

Says who? Only a player does that. Even a player would find it very difficult to breakup with a wife material.

You are very very very very right on this...Am going through that right now.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by kay29000(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Make the lady sit down jare! You dey do shakara for 5yrs, now you dey form heartbroken... Park well jare.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by buoye1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Foolish girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by beyoncausme: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
shit happens....
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by ideatoprince18(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:

I said tangible reasons smiley
........smh.......is it girls DAT now av tangible reasons for break up?....a can just wake up one mawnin and break up wit a guy cos her best friend hates d guy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by sage2(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Before twitter, we minded our own business, now twitter just shoves others peoples' business down our lives. May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by topeorekoy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
ekiloui:

What do u mean by taunting?
When some guys won't ever hear no!
I have a guy that has been asking me out for over 3 years, answer has always been a strict no even tho we are friends, the kinda pressure u people put on ladies can make them change their mind out of pity.
If not for my strong resolve to never date outta pity maybe in the nearest future I'd accept and u people will still call it hard to get.

It's not "hard to get" it's "lemme try outta pity"
I thank God the chick doesn't like him cos the guy is an A.hole! Why not break up with her b4 proposing to someone else?
Pretentious men!

Y is she on twitter talking trash?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by ekiloui(f): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
topeorekoy:

Y is she in twitter talking trash?

I guess it's her way of venting, she said she was beginning to like him.

Plus I'll thank her for sharing this experience, she actually strengthened my resolve not to make the same mistake

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by fairygeh(f): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Okay,probably the babe doesn't like him too,fine
But why didnt the guy have the decency to break up with the babe first,before engaging another? That's not nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by castrokins(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
The Guy Gave His Best For 5 Years. Anybody Will Discontinue An Unrewarding Venture. If You Don't Believe This, Ask Dangote Why He's Not Into Media Business At The Moment? People Have Life Goals And No One Man Will Spend His Entire Life Talking A Lady Into Loving Him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by friedcorn: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
chineloSA:
Yes the girl was wrong, but the guy shouldnt have also done what he did.

Karma will equally sort him out. The fact that he is now married does not make him immune to love misfortunes.

The new wife may coincidentally dish him what he dished to this girl.

What happened to honestyHe was dishonest to the wife to be and to the girl as well. He may loose the wife the same way he gained the wife.

I pity the wife. I would not want to marry his type. He may repeat the same drama in future.

People like him are not to be trusted undecided undecided undecided
you lie

nothing shall happen to that guy's marriage in jesus name.

He will live long to see his children children children with this very wife of his in jesus name.

Bad belle.......wishing someone badluck in marriage will not happen here.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by topeorekoy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
A lady once told me a while back that she dated me cos my cuzins pressurised her. She never saw me again. No be me see am scope am?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:
Guys don't always have tangible reasons for breaking up. I know that from experience

Oji mmadu n'ani ji onwe ya...he who holds a man ransom also holds himself. The guy waited for five years that's enof reason to set her arrogant ass on fire and dumb the ashes at the corner of his compound. If you like keep hoarding pvssy another person go dash the bobo. no let your parents upload ur pics for olx. Cos i wont even buy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by LesbianBoy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
ekiloui:

I have a guy that has been asking me out for over 3 years, answer has always been a strict no even tho we are friends, the kinda pressure u people put on ladies can make them change their mind out of pity.

If not for my strong resolve to never date outta pity maybe in the nearest future I'd accept and u people will still call it hard to get.

I thank God the chick doesn't like him cos the guy is an A.hole! Why not break up with her b4 proposing to someone else?

Pretentious men!
What tha fuCCk is wrong with naija guys Chai! Naija guys sabi fall hand wella! Chasing a girl for 3 years!!!!!! My goodness! Is the girls vjay made of gold or does it vomit money Thats why I LOVE MYSELF! If the babe like make she fine pass beyonce and nicki minaj put together I CAN NEVER TRY SUCH NONSENSE! Jeez! *spits profusely*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oga don dump you and now she's forming "I don't care" grin

See as she's doing like it's not affecting her meanwhile it's eating her inner soul grin

Dey dere dey form "Lara croft"...

You will still be single at 40 grin

Happy married life to that guy jare. cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
That's my guy...

As i will always say.. that some LADIES are good for BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND issues but NEVER good for MARRIAGE

Likewise some MEN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
fairygeh:
Okay,probably the babe doesn't like him too,fine
But why didnt the guy have the decency to break up with the babe first,before engaging another? That's not nice

You should be slapped with a hand laced with a skunks putrid liquid. If the babe co operated won't it be her intro they would be going for or probably the naming ceremony of their second child...arant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
This babe is living in denial, you were horrible to him and that is why you did not end up as his choice. Stop whining if you did not love him ...

As if in those five years you did not bleep him. Something is off with your manners, ability in bed and sincerity. Anuofia
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Alexander001(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:

Real playas give a clue,they either lay a through-pass with a deft touch...you just have to be smart enough to translate.
maybe the guy tasted the honey pot and took off. that's his reward for wasting 5 years of his life. most girls doesn't know what they want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
topeorekoy:

Y is she on twitter talking trash?

I wonder oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by chigoizie7(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
The thing now is, who the phuck will marry her now?

She is all over the news, as a rejected f00l.

From now on, u ve learn ur lessons. I know u will start opening ur heart and legs any how.

But trust guys, this is the time dey will chop and clean mouth.

Do u know that guys, can take a revenge on a girl that messed a guy up? A guy dey don't even know, the only yhing they know is that that very girl broke the guys heart. GBAM, dey will take it upon themselves to retaliate, to show u what heart break really feels like.

I am not proud to say it, but I ve done it once, I only made her fall so much in love with me,(it took me time) then I broke u without a reason, she had to let go, the moment I told her my reasons for what I did.

My point is dat this Ada Ada lawyer should be careful, otherwise, she no go ever marry again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Alexander001(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oga don dump you and now she's forming "I don't care" grin

See as she's doing like it's not affecting her meanwhile it's eating her inner soul grin

Dey dere dey form "Lara croft"...

You will still be single at 40 grin

Happy married life to that guy jare. cheesy
after them go enter Twitter the writer #beingfemaleinNigeria. a white girl would not waste 5 years of her life forming hard to get.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by aaidel(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
stories that touch after five years of replying i hear to his proclamation of love the dude finally woke up and walked away imagine the arrogance 'i decided to date him with manage'

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by loadedvibes: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
ekiloui:

Pretentious men!

How can u read those tweets and say she didn't love him. Read well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by absoluteSuccess: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
ekiloui:

I guess it's her way of venting, she said she was beginning to like him.

Plus I'll thank her for sharing this experience, she actually strengthened my resolve not to make the same mistake
By their 'hard to get' fruits you shall know them. Its not good to be enarmoured by the wrong reasons that creeps out of lovelessness syndrome to keep a guy confuse.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by ikukuhero: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
But why did the guy lie about the girl's picture he used as his dp? Why did he keep chasing one having gotten engaged to the other? Why all the lies and deception from the man? Girlfriend, you'll find a worthy man. Thank God that you never really fell for him. He still would have dumped you for another. Good thing you followed your heart. Staying happily married is of more importance than getting married. I wish you well, dear.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by aaidel(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
andromida:
Don't manage, don't allow yourself to be managed. Spiteful guy,he wanted it to hurt why not just break up and move on.

five years of taunting and i hear won't make you spiteful? abeg make we hear word jor serves her and every female that behaves like that right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sites For Adult Movie / I Love Older Men! / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.