Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (53807 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by chigoizie7(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oyind17:

Thanks, what are u doing?

Doing what I do everyday with my laptop. Though, I peep into nairaland @ interval.

U?
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by mikolo80: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:
Guys don't always have tangible reasons for breaking up. I know that from experience
Says you ba
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by chigoizie7(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oyind17:

I am even sleepy but I want to finish what I'm doing. My lips are not good at kg

Den, what are dey good @? Gossips? Abeg put it to good use, na kissing go sure pass.

Btw, what u re doing dat u must finish b4 u sleep?

Abi, gals don de do G?
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by mikolo80: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:
Guys don't always have tangible reasons for breaking up. I know that from experience
mikolo80:
Says you ba
tinuolababy:
says a lot about your tangibility
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by mikolo80: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:
mikolo80:
Says you ba
tinuolababy:
says a lot about your tangibility or lack there of
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
chigoizie7:

Den, what are dey good @? Gossips? Abeg put it to good use, na kissing go sure pass.

Btw, what u re doing dat u must finish b4 u sleep?

Abi, gals don de do G?

I don't know what to do with my lips, reply the msg I sent to u
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by EdobleN(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2015
Just say they don't find any reason to be with you anymore.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Mekzmoney(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Well done. He should break up b4 marrying another lady abi? Y was she playing with his emotion on d 1st place? She accepted him out of pity and she was not commited. That's Y u are always a woman. Loving those dat don't even care 4u and ignoring guys wit real love. At d end ladies would be changing chrches like clothes in search of a husband. undecided.

ekiloui:

What do u mean by taunting?

When some guys won't ever hear no!

I have a guy that has been asking me out for over 3 years, answer has always been a strict no even tho we are friends, the kinda pressure u people put on ladies can make them change their mind out of pity.

If not for my strong resolve to never date outta pity maybe in the nearest future I'd accept and u people will still call it hard to get.

It's not "hard to get" it's "lemme try outta pity"

I thank God the chick doesn't like him cos the guy is an A.hole! Why not break up with her b4 proposing to someone else?

Pretentious men!
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by medexico(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
So I woke up this morning to find out that Barrister Ada-Ada @Adahna was trending. What happened - bae had also woken up this morning to see photos from her boyfriend's introduction ceremony to another woman!

According to Ada, this was a man that had pressurized her into dating him even though she never loved him. He had been asking her out for 5 years only to hit her with the rude shock after she started dating/liking him. Tweets continue after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/adahna-nigerian-lady-boyfriend-dumped.html

Read this block of tweets from very bottom to top

5 years?! Isit an engineering course?
women are so wicked..
but this does not justify what the guy did
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Mekzmoney(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2015
What makes u tink dat he didn't tell his wife abt d lady b4 there got married? He must hav told her and d lady decided to play smart n married him.
chineloSA:
Yes the girl was wrong, but the guy shouldnt have also done what he did.

Karma will equally sort him out. The fact that he is now married does not make him immune to love misfortunes.

The new wife may coincidentally dish him what he dished to this girl.

What happened to honestyHe was dishonest to the wife to be and to the girl as well. He may loose the wife the same way he gained the wife.

I pity the wife. I would not want to marry his type. He may repeat the same drama in future.

People like him are not to be trusted undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by soulfood(m): 1:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Get Promoted as an entertainer. Get performance opportunities. Get Seen and Heard. Get Paid for Your Talent.

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by ikesim: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
SO THE FIRST THING YOU DO THIS MOURNING NA TO DO AMEBO ABI undecided
you are very funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Starships4u:
Some times I hate twitter.... It just let's people tweet useless things......
I no like it sef! The programmer was drunk to make such site for ppl to read upside down.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by trappatoni(m): 3:49am On Jul 06, 2015
princenation:
Seeing all this scares the hell out of me anytime I think of me marrying someday. this days; FEELINGS FAKE, RELATIONSHIPS FAKE, MARRIAGES FAKE, CHILDREN FAKE grin
same here bro. They'll keep forming and when you ignore them They'll get mad at you. Some girls just Don't know what they want, their internal radar system is broken. All they do is watch telemundo and wait for prince charming that will never come. Still forming after the guy don jilt am.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Abayor7: 4:19am On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:

I said tangible reasons smiley

Shut up jare, oniranu oshi angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Ahmaddy(m): 4:51am On Jul 06, 2015
DonXavi:
Vey Interesting! This can be a blockbuster Nolywood movie.
Guy nollywood don upgrade
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Ashmark:

You are very very very very right on this...Am going through that right now.
May God guide you
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by DJEhimond(m): 5:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Break twitter? I didnt even see any crack. By the way, is this why you woke up?
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Ezerbullet(m): 5:13am On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:

How can you delay a guy for five years? Kilode
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by fairygeh(f): 5:22am On Jul 06, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

You should be slapped with a hand laced with a skunks putrid liquid. If the babe co operated won't it be her intro they would be going for or probably the naming ceremony of their second child...arant nonsense.
Come and slap me now,oloshi.Btw why u carry the matter for head like gala?mtcheww,crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by obiak4(m): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
cry wolf.......
oooo bae that a lie na when a guy deciede to break up there MUST surely b a reason probably unknown to the bae
but why would d bae play hard to get for 5yrs does she has the keys to the gate to enternal life?
Abi would dating her change the price of garri nationwide?
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by ModiKen(m): 5:42am On Jul 06, 2015
andromida:
Don't manage, don't allow yourself to be managed. Spiteful guy,he wanted it to hurt why not just break up and move on.

Lets begin from the top, why did she keep the guy in the "friendzone" for five years. She didn't tell us, 'she told him she wasn't interested and he kept pestering her'.

She enjoyed the attention he gave her for half a decade. Simple.

But the guy was quite smart. Had a backup plan or maybe it was even plan A.

Glad he didn't tell her so it cld hurt more wen she finds out.

She deserved what she got.

D guy sef tak too long. Five years?!!

No way!

If na me maximum 2 years. No show, I jejeli dust my leg, move go the nxt available babe if I neva even dey dia already grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by tinuolababy(f): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Abayor7:

Shut up jare, oniranu oshi angry

U dnt have to quote me to make ur point.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by nobeku: 6:11am On Jul 06, 2015
ekiloui:

What do u mean by taunting?

When some guys won't ever hear no!

I have a guy that has been asking me out for over 3 years, answer has always been a strict no even tho we are friends, the kinda pressure u people put on ladies can make them change their mind out of pity.

If not for my strong resolve to never date outta pity maybe in the nearest future I'd accept and u people will still call it hard to get.

It's not "hard to get" it's "lemme try outta pity"

I thank God the chick doesn't like him cos the guy is an A.hole! Why not break up with her b4 proposing to someone else?

Pretentious men!
For phuck sake,I will just love to meet you..I look out for your type..I will literally put my pounding of your pussy on overdrive..
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by nobeku: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2015
chineloSA:
Yes the girl was wrong, but the guy shouldnt have also done what he did.

Karma will equally sort him out. The fact that he is now married does not make him immune to love misfortunes.

The new wife may coincidentally dish him what he dished to this girl.

What happened to honestyHe was dishonest to the wife to be and to the girl as well. He may loose the wife the same way he gained the wife.

I pity the wife. I would not want to marry his type. He may repeat the same drama in future.

People like him are not to be trusted undecided undecided undecided
GERRRROUT!Keep playing God!
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by chineloSA(f): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2015
nobeku:
GERRRROUT!Keep playing God!

Scrubb,how did I play God?cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Ifebazz(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
I would have hated myself if I was in love. Jesus! i would'av quit my work or take a sick leave for like 2 months

Nigeria ladies scamming us since 18bc.
she never loved the guy undecided

She tried to friendzone the guy but the guy wise up grin i am sure the guy is spending for her
Thing is, the guy already knew the girl never loved him, so why waste his lifetime with her anyway? He probably jumped the gun cos I feel that girl could have pulled same string as he did. Ladies should stop pretending to be the jilted, they more often than not have things planned out ab initio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by TENHEU22(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2015
This is not a good sell for her though. Spoiling her market by herself.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by 4stylz: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2015
andromida:
Don't manage, don't allow yourself to be managed. Spiteful guy,he wanted it to hurt why not just break up and move on.

She could have let the guy be; 5years forming hard to get is no joke. Girls just believe we should worship the ground they walk on
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:

She didn't love him. That's tangible. Its heartbreaking to tell a girlfriend" I love you" and all you get is " I hear". He didn't go about it right,, but honestly good riddance, it was a good decision not marrying her.

Plus that girl miight be single for longer than we expect , she just appears to have all the vibes no guy would like to end up with.

And to the girls, Never compromise anyway, 5 or 10 years. you don't like him friend zone him, he doesn't wanna be zoned, cut off from him totally, some dudes could be crazy vengeful.

Hml to the guy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by donbenie(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Singing..This Bitches Ain't Loyal..#CHRISBROWN
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by masqot(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2015
I pity dis Barrister Ada. For how long do you want to keep deceiving urself? Anoda 5yrs. The guy loved her initially but came to his senses and zoomed off. Miss Ada! On Your Own! You may need to start looking for Mr. Right all over because that man is TAKEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Love Older Men! / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.