Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe (52658 Views)

Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) / Church Members Attack Elderly Woman In Lagos, Accuse Her Of Being A Witch (Pics) / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
I hope there are no Biafrans in this Satanic church. He can continue to deceive Yorubas for all I care.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by bayusdipe(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
a man with a good heart,if other big pastor are doing same,nigeria would av been better then this,because we av 4-5 out of the 10 richest pastor in the world

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Cnachy(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=Cnachy post=35505439]I'm not really a supporter of public good gestures. It should be kept a secret as Jesus adviced. Besides, tithes should be paid directly to the church just like offerings and not to the pastor

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by berrystunn(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Marchman:
If it's Christ Embassy, they will collect the money and ask for first fruits, seeds of different shades, healing school offering, partnerships pastor birthday seeds and many more. By the time they are through with her, she won't have enough to feed herself.

there all the same....

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Chinom(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Tithe or no Tithe, this really makes me angry. How did ordinary Nigerians, men, women, young, old and the elderly get to this point where an old, retired pensioner will receive her pension and then rush to the Pentecostal church to give the pastor half a million naira ? !!.

The grip of these so called churches on ordinary, mostly poor Nigerian women is mind-boggling. There is something fundamentally wrong with that system of thought. In as much as I praise TB Joshua for rejecting the offer, there are many mushroom Pentecostal churches in Lagos that will use the opportunity to milk this poor lady dry.

I cannot give 10% of my income to anybody to remit it to God. I will give it to God directly when and if he calls me. Our people ( mostly women) have been hoodwinked and brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by petrelli07: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015
I don't know about y'all but I feel this man does too much PR... All we keep hearing about is his philanthropy... No word, no illumination....

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by fyneboi79(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015
madridguy:
Most generous man of God in Nigeria.
Long life TB Joshua.
Long live T.B. Joshua!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
ojimbo:
how did he know that it was the woman that paid the tithe or was he at the offering pot checking on how much every member is dropping or is he trying to buy recognition? Nigerians are becoming more foolish as day goes on
lmao bro u can see u are the most foolish of all...because u have problem comprehending simple english that was posted! Which part of 'The woman gave testimony' don't you understand? What a pity!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
lucky032:

Can you proof that?
The Scripture I quoted above is proof
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by madridguy(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Amen.

fyneboi79:
Long live T.B. Joshua!!!!!!!
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Mintycynty: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
This pastor again
Im scared cry
what abt him n what's scaring u sef, is ur type dat ll see Jesus face 2 face and still reject him.madam scared I guess is d demon in u dats makin u scared.

Be delivered in Jesus name,Amen.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by horla32: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Although I have stop going to church,but I like this man.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2015
ikenna374:
Don't u guyz knw the meanin of concise?
No
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by gbidu(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by shepherdnoble: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Baba TBJ...i respect ur anointing!!!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by amofah1(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
ojimbo:
how did he know that it was the woman that paid the tithe or was he at the offering pot checking on how much every member is dropping or is he trying to buy recognition? Nigerians are becoming more foolish as day goes on
you are the only one who's becoming more foolish as the day goes on because you either lack good eye sight or ur so dumb to apprehend after reading...dat she mentioned the amount during testimony OLODO

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
jolomiurenyi:

May God strike ur mouth for what you just said.
Who shall accuse me an elect of God? who shall condemn me? Not Christ who plead for me!! Your prayer cannot be answered even if you pray till Christ come
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Mintycynty:
what abt him n what's scaring u sef, is ur type dat ll see Jesus face 2 face and still reject him.madam scared I guess is d demon in u dats makin u scared.

Be delivered in Jesus name,Amen.
Godforbid u compare him to jesus i can see ur not even true christian .. Be following oastor dat will put u in hell
His signs n wonders r not of GOd deal with it ..
N u know i have demons how .. U must be one too happy sunday smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by leofab(f): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
is T.B Joshua now God Himself; why will he reject what that lady wilingly gave to God; is he God to reject the tithe? Now he has cut short the blessings of that old widow and yet he is proud....

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by xeeco: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Bible enjoined us all to pay tithe to God. It's not in the position of a pastor to stop someone base on their poor condition not to worship God with money. Remember the parable of the widow in Mark 12:41- 44. Jesus knew that she was poor and a widow yet He allowed her to pay the most treasured wealth left with her in the whole world, 2 mite. God is expecting life of sacrifice from us as a prove of geniue love to him. Abraham offered Isaac to God which God replaced with a ram and today from one Z child. ,Abraham has children all over the world including me, God gave Jesus and today we are heirs of Salvation to reign on earth and in heaven as prince and princesses. T.B Joshua should have allowed her to pay her tithe into the church box so that it can be used from the propagation of the gospel. As her tithe promotes God's kingdom here on earth are blessings will begin to over flow all through her linage pls read Malachi 3:10. T.B joshua has denied her that opportunity. May the Lord help us to discern the things of the flesh from the spirit amen.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by sapientia(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by tintingz(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Chinom:
Tithe or no Tithe, this really makes me angry. How did ordinary Nigerians, men, women, young, old and the elderly get to this point where an old, retired pensioner will receive her pension and then rush to the Pentecostal church to give the pastor half a million naira ? !!.

The grip of these so called churches on ordinary, mostly poor Nigerian women is mind-boggling. There is something fundamentally wrong with that system of thought. In as much as I praise TB Joshua for rejecting the offer, there are many mushroom Pentecostal churches in Lagos that will use the opportunity to milk this poor lady dry.

I cannot give 10% of my income to anybody to remit it to God. I will give it to God directly when and if he calls me. Our people ( mostly women) have been hoodwinked and brainwashed.
Gullible people I most say.

This days Church is not different from business center.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by amofah1(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lmao bro u can see u are the most foolish of all...because u have problem comprehending simple english that was posted! Which part of 'The woman gave testimony' don't you understand? What a pity!
lwkmd dont mind the oluku Fvckin hater
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by pBuhari(f): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2015
God bless TB Joshua

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2015
lawsbanks:

Its better to keep quiet about things like this.u may have just acquired a curse for yourself. A strange man like this,u open or mouth and spew thrash on him. Remember when Jesus said do not sin against the holy spirit cos that type of sin can never be forgiven, he said that cos they attributed his works to that of the prince of demons.u need to seek forgiveness immediately perhaps u may find favour in his sight. God have mercy on you
I cannot be cursed my brother because Christ has bored the curse. As for sinning against the Holy Spirit that happens when you disbelief the testimony of God about Christ and reject the gift of salvation. And as such your sins will not be forgiven.But I believe Christ is the way Truth and life... I can never Sin against the Holy Spirit.Indeed there is no condemnation for Those who are in Christ for yee shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.

As for you claiming the Holy Spirit is at work in him when in actual fact the spirit of error is at work in him..you think God will be pleased with you?
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by dazzlingd(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
He's a good actor and business man.
grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by andyanders: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
madridguy:
Most generous man of God in Nigeria.
Long life TB Joshua.

Prophet T.B. Joshua is an example of a true Prophets sent by God.An example to humanity and a blessing to the entire world.May God bless him.

Most pastors would have pocketed the money, not thinking about the well being of the old woman and their likes. Some Pastors I have seen collecting and forcing some widows, orphans to pay tithe in order to receive blessings from God and if they refuse, that things would turn to be bad to them. I was told of a lady that is a widow, that a pastor and his wife would go and collect tomato, pepper and onions from the woman without paying. Is that not wickedness?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by jericco1(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
I dunno what to say.
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2015
richidinho:

Did you read at all?

The woman mentioned it during testimony that she is giving 500,000 to the church as tithe
My friend tithes are not meant to be exposed
Re: T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe by kestolove95(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2015
God safe u sai no b lord choosen u cari d moni go,mouka for tel u sai e to smal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.