Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Testimony Of A Former Muslim Woman Who Turned Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Testimony Of A Former Muslim Woman Who Turned Christian (754 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Testimony Of A Former Muslim Woman Who Turned Christian by peteregwu(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2015
IT IS GOD'S TIME:

The testimony from a former Muslim woman, Saidat Azeez

"I was formerly a Muslim. A particular faithful day, I came across some evangelists from the Lords Chosen, I was given a handbill and magazine for an invitation to a particular crusade in Ogun state. Before that, I was having a terrible stomach problem, having also a moving object going round inside my stomach, I didn't know what it was. I have taking so many medication including the herbal ones, but all to no avail. But when I peruse and read through the testimonies in that magazine, I felt like going for the Lords Chosen crusade.

Being a Muslim it was not easy for me. But with such afflictions in my body that has defied all medication, I had no choice but to be there considering the testimonies I read about. When I eventually came, I heard the word of God, and during prayer session, the pastor said we should lay our hands where we are having pains or any affliction. I lay my hand on my stomach, after the prayer on that day, I went home. But initially after the prayer I was still experiencing the trouble in my stomach. When I got home I was famished and I decided to eat my local delicacy (amala and egusi), after eating it, a little while, I started stooling.......I stooled more than four times. When I slept that same day, I had a dream, I visited the loo to defecate, I spent much time in that dream defecating. While defecating, pieces of chicken came out of my body, duck pieces (both the hands and leg), and also lizard came out through my anus. When I saw this things, I became afraid, but a voice spoke to me that I should not take any drug that what I am experiencing is great deliverance. When I woke up, all the problem in my stomach vanished, that was how God healed me of a stomach problem that lasted up to 4 to 5 years.

This God of chosen is so wonderful. I am now a chosen member. I am no more returning to my former Muslim religion. I have given my life to Jesus now."

Praise the Lord!
Sister Saidat Azeez.

From the Lords Chosen Crusade "IT IS TIME FOR GOD'S TIME www.thechosentv.org or www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: The Testimony Of A Former Muslim Woman Who Turned Christian by Greycious(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2015
cool
Re: The Testimony Of A Former Muslim Woman Who Turned Christian by menesheh(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2015
The battle between good and evil. They are all the same.

delusion and illusion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Testimony Of A Former Muslim Woman Who Turned Christian by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2015
her life on the line.
Re: The Testimony Of A Former Muslim Woman Who Turned Christian by peteregwu(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Her life is secured, nothing will happen to her. She is not the first person nor the 100 person. God o db chosen is in charge.
Re: The Testimony Of A Former Muslim Woman Who Turned Christian by mrZENographer: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2015
The testimonies in The Lord's Chosen are always baffling nd dumbfounding. I really thank God for making me a CHOSEN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Run A Successful Courtship, Your Opinion / Agnostic/atheist Married Or Engaged To A Religious Partner? / Did Bible Actually Said Women Should Not Wear Trouser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.