Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday (52232 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos) / Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by nicerichard05: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Abuja – The Senior Pastor of Champions Royal Assembly, Kubwa, Abuja, Joshua Iginla, on Sunday gave out 22 cars and millions of naira ranging from N50,000 to N500,000.

The pastor, who celebrated his birthday and that of his wife at the service, also unveiled 33 book titles written by him.
Presenting the cars, among which were 10 SUV cars to the beneficiaries, Iginla challenged the well-to-do in the society to assist the less-privileged.

The pastor, who said that he had tasted poverty and knew how it felt, said the less-privileged of today could become important personalities tomorrow.

“My birthday is all about giving to the needy. What I do here is just 10 per cent of what I do secretly.
“I don’t give to show up; I give to teach people and to provoke them to give.

“I have many people on scholarship, I have widows on my payroll, we have rescued prostitutes and empowered them with skills acquisition programmes, I have orphans I am taking care of.

“I have schools of the handicapped that we have been assisting and the physically-challenged students irrespective of their religions. Gospel is practical, not only spiritual,” he said.

Iginla said this was the third time that he would be giving out all his cars without leaving any one behind for himself.
Unveiling the books, Gov. Samuel Ortom of Benue, commended Iginla for his humility and hard work in writing the books.
Ortom, who recalled that he was a school drop out and later a motor park tout in Gboko, said God made him Governor of Benue in spite of the “political persecution” he suffered.

“At this time in my country’s history that there is dearth of leadership, I commit myself to lead with the fear of God that will translate to equity, integrity, justice and fairness.

“I will strive to unite the people of this country,” he said.
The occasion was attended by Senators Grace Bent, Anthony Kila and Effiong Bob, Onyeka Onwenu, Tope Alabi and Chris Morgan.

There were also 16 Nollywood actors who attended the service, including Zack Orji, Francis Duru, Alex Usifo and Fathia Balogun, six of whom were beneficiaries of the car gifts. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/pastor-gives-out-22-cars-others-at-birthday/#sthash.vJgnPBe1.4GuRhtjZ.dpuf

Cc lalasticlala, Ishilove over to you

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by nicerichard05: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2015
More Photos

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2015
A man with the spirit of generosity.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by nicerichard05: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Photo of Benue state Gov

1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by dapyd1(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2015
That's very good o.
But wait, how did you come into the wealth in the first place. Gifts and donations. Or your salary from pastoring.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by nicerichard05: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2015
dapyd1:
That's very good o.
But wait, how did you come into the wealth in the first place. Gifts and donations. Or your salary from pastoring.

Hmmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Burger01(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Smh sad
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Georgekyrian(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good one bro
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by fpeter(f): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
end times...i smell scam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Franchise21(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by freesinzu(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Church business is good business
And pls pastor iginla cheesy y give cars to nollywood stars aren't dey self acquired already, y nt give it to sm1 who needs it

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Afrocatalyst: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
I will open a church soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Jaymima(f): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
ok
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by tucky200(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
22 cars shocked ..
Pastor !!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Hysmady(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Where is my own cry
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by promisechild(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Are you in need of a home tutor for your child this
summer? and you stay in Abuja. Path way home
tutor , Abuja is the best bet for that.

contact 08139018012
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by sleemoon(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wandering oooo....
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by ShakurM(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Tithe account!

Nollywood is involved again, good script!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Sweetyie(f): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
nice move. hope others learn from him
not in a case where the pastor gets richer everyday while his members wallow in poverty
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by hazyfm: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=18pt]ARE THOSE CELEBRITIES THE NEEDY IN THE SOCIETY?[/size]

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by sievom6: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
ok
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Fatdon(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
shocked Blood Money
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by alaoeri: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Returning part of the tithes he collected from the gullible ones.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by timawoku(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
What a life! While thousands are dying of hunger, few are being donated millions worth of cars! Our religious institutions has failed us.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Creamz(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nice one. Its always good to be generous.
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by AlchemistDean(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is what servin' God should be about...but givin' those Nollywood actors is like feedin' an Already filled up Obese Pig...but its all in the name of givin' eh?..Its cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by shalomm: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Where did he get the money from? Op you didn't specify his company.....Father come quickly and take us away from this World of Sin, Perversion and ungodliness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by UnknownT: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
When you give poor man brand new car, hope say you go dey fuel the car for am? No vex when you hear say he don sell am oh!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by DrObum(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
I no even know Wetin to talk!

Well, we just dey observe!

Time will tell grin
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Shaadey: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecidedMaybe he has a part time job
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by tohpahz(f): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
na this kind church i dey like go where the pastor gives and not you giving the pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.