Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State (2565 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Charly Boy Visits Majek Fashek At His Rehab Center / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Daniel058(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmmm, Government of enugu state, pls help us the adorers.. .

cc:lalasticlala

Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by kestolove95(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2015
buhari shud cum nd fix it 4 him

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by kingjosephat(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
#Baba Now That You Are There# come and fix d road for us

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Daniel058(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2015
More

Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by nuelzy: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2015
what?? and dey said Enugu is classier dan Anambra...tseew#nah old glory sha
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Daniel058(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
nuelzy:
what?? and dey said Enugu is classier dan Anambra...tseew#nah old glory sha
Lol
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by hensben(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wat? Same enugu I heard is next to cape town before abuja in terms of development.

Naija n hyping are synonymous.
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Daniel058(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
hensben:
Wat? Same enugu I heard is next to cape town before abuja in terms of development.

Naija n hyping are synonymous.
let me show you the state of our railway around Oye market Emene

Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by hensben(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Daniel058:
show me pls.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Daniel058(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
hensben:
show me pls.
look up..
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by churchkilo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
this is emene Enugu,this road is just a show of shame to the government of Enugu state because I see no reason why every road in Emene should be this dilapidated and the government seem not to be moved to put them in good shape not minding that this is an industrial estate

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Daniel058(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
churchkilo:
this is emene Enugu,this road is just a show of shame to the government of Enugu state because I see no reason why every road in Emene should be this dilapidated and the government seem not to be moved to put them in good shape not minding that this is an industrial estate
the same location of the only International Airport in South-east..
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by nuelzy: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Daniel058:
jesus!!!....i swear anambra nah heaven...see enviroment!!! God forbid!!
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by churchkilo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Daniel058:
the same location of the only International Airport in South-east..
the road from town to the airport was recently repaired but they couldn't even extend it beyond the airport road
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by hensben(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
embarassed shocked
Daniel058:
look up..
eeww! Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Maxymilliano(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is a bad advertisement for the government and the church.
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Daniel058(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Maxymilliano:
This is a bad advertisement for the government and the church.
no brother, of course fr Mbaka has a lot to do but not the cash, he can't kill himself.. it's up to the new government. ...

And I hope you read my post before commenting. smiley
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Daniel058(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
hensben:
embarassed shocked eeww! Like seriously
before nko?
grin
Re: Take A Look At Rehab Road, Major Road To Fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Enugu State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
One can now understand why lagos is overcrowded. I believe the road is not a federal road, the state govt should attend to the plight of her people.

Which is the ruling party in that state? APC or PDP?

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Thrown Out Of Rented Duplex Over Failure To Pay N8.5million Rent / Photos See The Trending Relationship Big Lagos & Abuja Girls Indulge In Now / Did Is What Happen When U Take A Drunk Girl To A Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.