Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 (1038 Views)

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by pomide(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Anytime I see that BVN, SIM Registration, NIN in
Nigeria are mark of the beast and all that...
I weep for the superstitious Nigerians or maybe
the Baseless Christians coming up with these
nuisance!

The Government busy collecting finger prints, IDs and all for Identity and Identification. you
say it's mark of 666... that is so backward!

When that thief comes to rob a house or kill a
fellow... you lay blame on Buhari or Gej or the
Dead Police Force for their incompetence... when really, the essence of all the registration comes to play. They can pick up fingerprints from crime scene and easily
make arrest and bring justice cos the criminal registered as a Nigerian once! (Enough of unsolved crime cases)

what about social security number of the Developed countries (we are getting there by God's grace) where the government can really know who we are and our legalized source of wealth, thereby providing welfare packages for the 'true' poor ones and rich respectively.
For more, you can Google the advantages of the security number and the merits of all these registration to enlighten yourself!

Stop being Myopic, read outside of the bible sometimes.

#HappySunday smiley
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by kestolove95(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2015
dnt mind d hidiots, d tin evn made front page
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2015
I don't find this imperative. It's obvious the guy is oblivious of the Prophecies.
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by boboLIL(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2015
U guys are spiritually blind....pray G0d t0 0pen yhur spiritual eyes....
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Too many religious dunces in Nigeria angry they think the whole world revolves around Nigeria. Stuff like bvn and nin as been the norm in western countries for the last forty years and rapture didn't come then but now that Nigeria is adopting this obsolete technology we are in end times Yeye dey smell.
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by johnydon22(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2015

Religion looks forward to the destruction of the world,
perhaps half aware that it's unsupported argument are not entirely persuasive.
And perhaps uneasy about it's own accumulation of temporal wealth and power.
Religion has never ceased to proclaim the Apocalypse and judgement which on its own has never ceased to stop failing

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
a
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
wake me up when una God desstroys America.
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by vooks: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
pomide:
Anytime I see that BVN, SIM Registration, NIN in
Nigeria are mark of the beast and all that...
I weep for the superstitious Nigerians or maybe
the Baseless Christians coming up with these
nuisance!

The Government busy collecting finger prints, IDs and all for Identity and Identification. you
say it's mark of 666... that is so backward!

When that thief comes to rob a house or kill a
fellow... you lay blame on Buhari or Gej or the
Dead Police Force for their incompetence... when really, the essence of all the registration comes to play. They can pick up fingerprints from crime scene and easily
make arrest and bring justice cos the criminal registered as a Nigerian once! (Enough of unsolved crime cases)

what about social security number of the Developed countries (we are getting there by God's grace) where the government can really know who we are and our legalized source of wealth, thereby providing welfare packages for the 'true' poor ones and rich respectively.
For more, you can Google the advantages of the security number and the merits of all these registration to enlighten yourself!

Stop being Myopic, read outside of the bible sometimes.

#HappySunday smiley

Nonsense.
Many years ago in the 70s, they imagined it was a tattoo. Then in the 80s they though it was the barcode. Now we have RFID chips and they are crazy over it.

Quit smoking weed and be in a state of constant preparedness where Christ returns today or 2000 years from now

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by Goodyshoes(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
The delusions of most people just amaze me.... And leaves me wondering...
How can we read meaning into a system of identification.... For bank account owners...
For those who propagate this odd ideology of it being the antichrist.....kindly answer this question:
whats the fate of those who do not use bank accounts and hence do not have the BVN...??

Nigerians need to wake up and dump all these superstitious mumbo jumbo....
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by pomide(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
vooks:

Quit smoking weed and be in a state of constant preparedness where Christ returns today or 2000 years from now

constant preparedness cos Nigeria decided to say we should register for BVN? seems you smoked osogbo weed before going to church this morning!
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by Kirinwa: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
K
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by vooks: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
pomide:

constant preparedness cos Nigeria decided to say we should register for BVN? seems you smoked osogbo weed before going to church this morning!
Mumu,
Constant preparedness because the bible says so regardless of whatever you imagine the Mark to be

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by pomide(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
vooks:

Mumu,
Constant preparedness because the bible says so regardless of whatever you imagine the Mark to be

mumu
Re: Counter Thread To BVN, SIM Reg, NIN Being Mark Of 666 by anicheibo: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Religion looks forward to the destruction of the world,
perhaps half aware that it's unsupported argument are not entirely persuasive.
And perhaps uneasy about it's own accumulation of temporal wealth and power.
Religion has never ceased to proclaim the Apocalypse and judgement which on its own has never ceased to stop failing
every single time they see a new sign,
every number every letter,
to them signals an end time.
This apocalypse mentality will get nigerians killed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Sample Of What Happens When God Rends The Heavens! / Is It Wrong To Name A Child JESUS?? / Is God Necessary For Human Happiness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.