Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government (45535 Views)

Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / Bureaucrats Go Hungry As Nigerian Oil Crisis Hobbles Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
san316:
All northerners. Chaasi pmb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government by LKO(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't know how d civil service operate anyway. But a situation where a mass communication graduate is d perm secretary in d ministry of finance baffles me. Qualified tecnocrats heading a wrong ministry. This should be reviewed for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
LKO:
I don't know how d civil service operate anyway. But a situation where a mass communication graduate is d perm second in d ministry of finance baffles me. Qualified tecnocrats heading a wrong ministry. This should be reviewed for crying out loud.
Good observation & comment 4rm a sensible human being unlike d goofball dat I replied immediately after ya original post. cool

1 Like

Re: The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government by lifezone247(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
ibisko04:

No sir, they will remain in their original offices as PERMANENT SECRETARIES of their various ministries.
Ministers comes and goes but these sets of people remains. They are the engine room of government business.
Ok sir now I dig.
Re: The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government by Tinyemeka(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=35563802][/quote]

You see what I am talking about? You couldn't even give a single sensible reply. All you could do was to recall a cartoon.

When you see an elder discussing and you can not think of any meaningful thing to contribute, just sit quietly and listen, okay? That is how to get ahead in life. Now go back to chewing your toy and be quiet.
Re: The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government by friends4ever(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
lifezone247:
Fp material. Btw if the main ones are appointed what will be the faith of those ones? Jobless? Sure none of them will wanna see new ministers coming soon.

Na their dry fasting dey disorganise apc and pmb...
Re: The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government by tete7000(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2015
How many of these people have education relevant to the roles they are expected to perform? As far as I can see their roles are simply administrative, they lack technical capacity to formulate policies to drive their ministries forward. I expect some people who said they will vote for their president even if he presents tissue paper to count my argument o. We live in a society where we play down competence and qualifications. We put square peg in round holes and a tarred and battered society is what we have to show for that. We still need competent ministers to head the ministries and provide direction to take our country's economy out of current doldrums.
Re: The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2015
lilprinze:
only God knows how many more days or years it would take or dura dullard to prepare or appoint his ministers later they would say GEJ was clueless. Smh

Was he not clueless?
Re: The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government by Toeyoursea(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
lilprinze:
only God knows how many more days or years it would take or dura dullard to prepare or appoint his ministers later they would say GEJ was clueless. Smh

Do your findings and be informed that Gej didn't appoint ministers until July, 11, 2011. Even after taking his time, he still didn't get some apointments right. So you want a new result (change) and you still want to apply the same method.

If symptom persists after today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Refused To Sell Cobra Helicopters To Nigeria - US / Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.