Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story (6035 Views)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by KEVIND: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Following the aftermath of the APC convention. Gov. Amaechi has this to say:

“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .

But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”
Source:http://reportsafrique.com/2015/07/how-i-was-betrayed-by-tinubu-buhari-gov-amaechi-shares-his-story/
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Firefire(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sorry ooo Rotimi.

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by DickDastardly(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by pyyxxaro: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Amaechi the Water Yam tongue

Now dem don use am like cheap GOLD CIRCLE condom cry

He must dance round CHOBA market naaaked, before we would forgive him embarassed

I know say na lie lie story sha tongue

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Smilelo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Make I book space 1st I go come back later
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by wilybebsy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cnt beliv diz shit

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by MrImole: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
HOW SURE ARE YOU ABOUT THIS STORY?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
The fooolish will believe this.

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Babacele: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
anybody who believes this trash n lie from a saTanoid must be daft! liars .

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by dayo23(f): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Interesting, Brb to comment
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.
Hahahahaahah No wonder the "ye-ye" man and his afonja boy "peterside" were dramatising on election day to impress some masters somewhere. grin grin

Truckpusher have yu seen this?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by dayo23(f): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Babacele:
anybody who believes this trash n lie from a saTanoid must be daft! liars .
I tell u my brother

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by faaiz4ever(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Next
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by menesheh(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy

In the words of Femi Fani Kayode " i don't believe i belong on the same social and intellectual level with the likes of gov Rotimi Amaechi, i know amaechi when he use to wear one outfit for three day" grin

Ogbono brain cheesy

Fool grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wailing wailers, una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Sunofgod(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
ROTIMI - ROTIMI - ROTIMI!!! - (How many times did I call your name)

Go into 'Exile' asap - there is nothing left in Nigeria for you.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by nerodenero: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Amaechi talks alot. If he is truly bittered and feel betrayed, he would rant in no small measure. The story lacks credence.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by rheether(f): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rotimi and Jona are resting after a long hrad fought battel..
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by unitysheart(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
MrImole:
HOW SURE ARE YOU ABOUT THIS STORY?

No mind them. Fake news.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by sirzango(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
TANoids grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by sagr(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lies lies lies...dat SGF position is for AmeachAmeachi

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by luthorcorp: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
source pls or i don't believe it!
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Papasmal(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
I doubt the authenticity of this story. A clear lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is real and the interview was released 2 months before the APC national convention to select their presidential flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
KEVIND:

“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .

But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”
Source:http://reportsafrique.com/2015/07/how-i-was-betrayed-by-tinubu-buhari-gov-amaechi-shares-his-story/

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by scribble: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
E only remain for thunder to fire am

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Duru1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
KEVIND:

If the above post is remotely correct, I had to say that Rotomi Amaechi is more menacingly idiotic than I thought. Only fool will destroy his/her house by the urging of an outsider.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by hucienda: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
wow shocked

Is the report true??

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Deltagiant: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Is the report true? Until it's seconded by other reliable sources

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by khalleb(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote Out ‘blame-trading’ Govt Of Buhari -Wike Urges Nigerians / Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics / Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.