Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six (19966 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by lolaxavier(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by DennisEche(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Boko haram and the Fulanis don't understand that teachings, they only believe in an eye for an eye. We should also follow with reprisal attacks, we should attack boko haram/Fulanis also.[/quote]
God bless you sire, i think the time an eye for an eye is now. Time to fold our hands and watch our Christians brethren been killed is over;

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by atlwireles: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Firefire, do you have any link to the original Ayo ni sound track from the early 80s? I think it was Ibukun Orun
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by warrior01: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
They promised change; from bad to worse and gullible Nigerians voted them in. Why the complains and grinding of teeth now? We should all get used to the the change as promised by the President Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Truckpusher(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
cry
Quit shedding crocodile tears - Cry for that backward region instead.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Firefire(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Black first Sunday in the month of July... cry despite being in the Holy Month of Ramadan embarassed

How many more will Boko Haram terrorist kill before this government of CHANGE act ?

God where is your face

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Firefire(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
atlwireles:
Firefire, do you have any link to the original Ayo ni sound track from the early 80s?

Name the track I can search and post.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Rilwayne001: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
[s]…
DennisEche:
R.I.P ........ Over the years i have come to realise that religion expecially islam is the major problem facing the entire world, if not so how do you explain these senceless killings by blood sucking demons all in the name of one inexisting god with the vague and empty promises of been giving virgins as a compensation for the no of inocent christians blood shed or as they call it in their own terms 'infidels'. So pathetic, my condolense to the family of those who lost their love ones, may God give them streghnt and faith to keep believing in the true God of peace (Christ)
[/s]

Nobody promised them virgins in return of engaging in all these babaric act. They engaged in all these because they are stupid, they believe a lie because they want to believe its true. "

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by atlwireles: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Firefire:

Name the track I can search and post.

I think it was ibukun Orun, it was either from the Kaduna branch or the Surulere branch, not sure.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by temitemi1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why are u crying U are one of the pple that brought these monsters back to power by supporting their sympathizers(apc)!!
Rilwayne001:
cry

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Firefire(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
atlwireles:
Firefire, do you have any link to the original Ayo ni sound track from the early 80s? I think it was Ibukun Orun

I found it... tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKMi9IS8skI
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Rilwayne001: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Hey! I'm not a northerner. Their backwardness, their cuppa.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Psylas(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by DennisEche(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
[b] Nobody promised the virgins in return of engaging in all these babaric act. They engage in all these because they are stupid, they believe a lie because they want to believe its true.
You may as well educate me why killings of Christians with out no provocation and the word jihad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Psylas(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Nobody promised them virgins in return of engaging in all these babaric act. They engage in all these because they are stupid, they believe a lie because they want to believe its true.
who told them the lies?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Rilwayne001: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Why are u crying U are one of the pple that brought these monsters back to power by supporting their sympathizers(apc)!!

What do you mean by their sympathizer? Boko haram escalated under the watch of your hero, and by Gods grace they will be a thing of the past very soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by atlwireles: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by temitemi1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
My brother I wonder what is making him shedding tears oooo. They brought back the war that my HERO (GEJ) was already winning by supporting boko haram sympathizers(apc)
Truckpusher:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by lomprico(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
muhyeenisce:
SaTANiods just like to hear bomb blast just to throw shade at PMB administration...they dnt mind the lives that are wasting... Awon onii ranu

That is the same way u threw names at GEJ after any BH attack when he was in power.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Firefire(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jonathan was demonized on his early treatment of this vampires not to offend the northern power brokers.

Until six weeks before the election that he realized that you cannot please this power mongers, but alas it was too late for Jonathan.

Buhari campaign centered majorly on fighting insecurity and corruption.

Today is 38 days of his government

The death toll per day is increasing, now approximately 1,000 killed in just 36 Days. i.e. 28 death per day.

At this rate if nothing is done urgently, the death toll will surpass the records of the past 5 years.

Fellow Nigerians, is this the CHANGE you expect

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Haywhymido(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
so? u expect us to standby with a government dat lack vision. d same party dat wasted 16years with little or nothing to show for it. we cant all be fools u knw
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
atlwireles:

whoa, thanks

Uwc sir!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
The Decepticons (SW) will avoid this thread like a plague.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by SUBMARINE: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
muhyeenisce:
SaTANiods just like to hear bomb blast just to throw shade at PMB administration...they dnt mind the lives that are wasting... Awon onii ranu

The way Liar Mohammed of APC played politics with it during GEJ era

Mumu grin

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Firefire(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
SUBMARINE:

The way Liar Mohammed of APC played politics with it during GEJ era

Mumu grin

Posterity will judge Lie Mohammed. angry

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by SUBMARINE: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
g4everybody:
This is really sad and disturbing. So this is the change the new government promise us.

When Jonathan made spirited effort to crush BH, he was heavily criticise by the opposition. They call him CLUELESS ( meaning someone who doesnt have any clue to end insurgency). They even boasted to crush boko haram in 2 months of their administration. Now the situation has excalated and we can now see how CLUEFUL Buhari is.

This is what you get when people politicise insurgency and later discover that they have nothing to offer. Wherever GEJ is now, he wil be wondering how most Nigerians can easily be deceive

Sir

It was the slaves down South that were deceived. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by SUBMARINE: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
warrior01:
They promised change; from bad to worse and gullible Nigerians voted them in. Why the complains and grinding of teeth now? We should all get used to the the change as promised by the President Buhari

The freeborn people down South rejected the false CHANGE

Only the slaves down South that chanted it as if Buhari is a magician grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by SUBMARINE: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Firefire:
Jonathan was demonized on his early treatment of this vampires not to offend the northern power brokers.

Until six weeks before the election that he realized that you cannot please this power mongers, but alas it was too late for Jonathan.

Buhari campaign centered majorly on fighting insecurity and corruption.

Today is 38 days of his government

The death toll per day is increasing, now approximately 1,000 killed in just 36 Days. i.e. 28 death per day.

At this rate if nothing is done urgently, the death toll will surpass the records of the past 5 years.

Fellow Nigerians, is this the CHANGE you expect

After 4years, the lives that would have being lost to BH madness might exceed 30,000

I know that the North will still be wondering why Buhari's magic is not working

Please follow me and tell Nigerians to pray this prayer

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

grin

grin

Only then can the slaves down South be redeemed

I know that the Ooni of Ife will be laughing at Tinubu by now grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Emekamex(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chai! Buhari, at this rate 20000 will be dead by the year ending.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by exemen: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed / Labour Crisis: FG Directs Kaduna To Follow Principle Of Redundancy / Kaduna APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.