Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ghanaian Hottest Actress, Yvonne Nelson Disobeys Mum For Love - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ghanaian Hottest Actress, Yvonne Nelson Disobeys Mum For Love (914 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Six Reasons Ghanaian Hottest Actress, Yvonne Nelson Is Still Single! / Look @ Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson’s Picture 11 Years Ago – Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Hottest Actress, Yvonne Nelson Disobeys Mum For Love by mikeangelo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
There is no gainsaying the obvious which Ghollywood actress Yvonne Nelson has publicised and portrayed so much; her undying adoration and love for her dear mama. What we equally know and can vouch for is Yvonne's irresistible love for the serene ambience of the beach, you can say love of addiction.
Recently, the role interpreter found herself at a crossroad between her love for mama and the allure of the beach. Find below how she was able to find her way round the two most compelling love.
The stunner who is in the US says she promised her mum not to wear a bikini this year… but, take it or you leave it, sexy actress and one of the divas in Ghollywood, has an aura that combines qualities that make something pleasing and impressive to view, listen to, touch, or feel. For quite a lot of men, feeling or touching her won’t be a bad idea.
Aside her personal physical attractiveness even without the use of cosmetics and other forms of enhancement, Yvonne command a lot of respect that makes men fall over themselves at a glimpse of her. The allure of the beach combined with the desire to flaunt what her mama gave her led to her disobedience of posing in a bikini at the Santa Monica Beach... she just couldn't help it...as she felt guilty by saying,
“Promised my mum I wasn't gonna wear a bikini this year......hhmm. Sorry mama....couldn't help it,” she posted on her Instagram.
http://www.mikeangelonews.com/2015/07/ghanaian-hottest-actress-yvonne-nelson-disobeys-mum-for-love/
cc: Seun Osewa Oluwaseun lalasticlala

Re: Ghanaian Hottest Actress, Yvonne Nelson Disobeys Mum For Love by Timerkin1: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
HJ

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus’ Movie ‘DRY’ Premieres In Nigerian Theaters Nationwide August 14 / Is It Only In South Africa That Dstv Keeps Repeating Programmes? / Point Break 1991 Vs Point Break 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.