Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste (23476 Views)

7 simple things every blogger should take into account / Guidelines To Blogging Every Blogger Should Follow / 6 Important Things Every Blogger Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Lokooneone(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2015
It's very bad to copy and paste. If u must do acknowledge the original source.

However I need someone to enlighten me on how to change from .com to dclergy.com

Heard that's one of the criteria to apply for Google adsense. How true?
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2015
dav8id:

you said it well but direct copy and paste is bad.at lease input something in your own style by a way of retwited the content before publish . I think doing it this way will make sense than copy and past directly .

True, but if he gives credit... No problem.
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Lokooneone:
It's very bad to copy and paste. If u must do acknowledge the original source.

However I need someone to enlighten me on how to change from .com to dclergy.com

Heard that's one of the criteria to apply for Google adsense. How true?

Have you bought that domain name? If no! Kindly find a very good hosting platform that offers unlimited storage and bandwidth to get started with. Do that first and let me know.
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Chillinmasoul(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2015
temidayo123:
SERIOUSLY I COPY AND PASTE ARTICLES BUT EHHH THE MONEY AM MAKING CANT JUST MAKE ME GO BACK PLZ ADVICE ME

Continue just create another blog for original content from a niche that would make you wanna create articles yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by soulfood(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Get Promoted as an entertainer. Get performance opportunities. Get Seen and Heard. Get Paid for Your Talent.

Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Akhampapa(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Edigrows:
when U tell an entertainment blogger to Quit copy & paste
[img]https://postmediaprovince.files./2013/04/tumblr_lmj7kztt081qg39ewo1_500.gif[/img]

lmfao
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by morereb10: 5:57am On Jul 06, 2015
what u r saying is true anf concise but it is quite unfortunate that u fall in the same category. what u just posted is not your original work. you just copied and pasted.

Yours is worst because you didn't go through it or should I say you don't even know how to copy and paste correctly. otherwise No.3 would have appeared more than once in your ao called article dums. jack.

please advice urself before others abeg.
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by feldido(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Chillinmasoul:
I want to know what's original for news, music, info, and some tech bloggers when what's "postable" is practically the same. Its polite to give credits when items are being copied to those that aren't.

As per what you quoted above. Copy! Copy could be carried out in various forms, telling me that you are original is an abrupt lie. You can copy and paste. You could also copy and type out. Copy, paste and reedit. You can get info from followed blogs/niche, rewrite your own way… copy could mean so many things man, so originality is only fully achieved for those in a specific niche such as poets, personal life blogs, and others. These sets of bloggers pour them out right from their hearts. Let's be honest with ourselves, we all copy in one way or the other.

Am out!

In my case I have to do it cos my blog is mainly for headlines and intro to post on all tech news from top sites at the end I redirect the readers to the original site for the complete post... What's your advice?
[url]9jatechnewsfeeds..com[/url]
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by feldido(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Have you bought that domain name? If no! Kindly find a very good hosting platform that offers unlimited storage and bandwidth to get started with. Do that first and let me know.

I have an adsense account I want to integrate to my new blog, but I'm finding it difficult, though I have injected the ad links into it since I couldn't apply for a new adsense for the new blog, but I can't find them in my mobile view. What should I do?
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by abokikhalifa: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2015
myklangelo:

My bro not upto 2 months but I get massive readership due to good advertisement.

I have an entertaining article on bridal makeup on wedding days. Women read up n enjoy your Sunday.

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com
wow..... you got nice strategy bro......how did u managed to get advert from google under just 2 month?
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by myklangelo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
abokikhalifa:

wow..... you got nice strategy bro......how did u managed to get advert from google under just 2 month?
Advert from google? No. Maybe will still apply but my mind aint there. What am more concerned with is getting steady readership.

http://odeniigbo..co.uk/2015/07/agbamakwukwo-oge-umunwanyi-na-agba.html?m=1

Igbo ga-adiriri...www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Continue just create another blog for original content from a niche that would make you wanna create articles yourself.
thnk bro

1 Like

Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:22am On Jul 07, 2015
feldido:

In my case I have to do it cos my blog is mainly for headlines and intro to post on all tech news from top sites at the end I redirect the readers to the original site for the complete post... What's your advice?
[url]9jatechnewsfeeds..com[/url]

Its fine, just checked your blog now. I just don't like its navigation for such niche, I feel you should look at this blog for inspiration www.newsnow.co.uk, that's where I read my stories on sport... They kinda bring different links to different stories. My opinion shaaa!
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Akhampapa(m): 3:03am On Jul 07, 2015
morereb10:
what u r saying is true anf concise but it is quite unfortunate that u fall in the same category. what u just posted is not your original work. you just copied and pasted.

Yours is worst because you didn't go through it or should I say you don't even know how to copy and paste correctly. otherwise No.3 would have appeared more than once in your ao called article dums. jack.

please advice urself before others abeg.

Maybe you are just a fool or an idiot, either way you are, you should hav sensed i copied the post from my original blog where i wrote it, u should have asked before commenting thrash, you can never progress with that atitude undecided
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by abokikhalifa: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2015
myklangelo:

Advert from google? No. Maybe will still apply but my mind aint there. What am more concerned with is getting steady readership.

http://odeniigbo..co.uk/2015/07/agbamakwukwo-oge-umunwanyi-na-agba.html?m=1

Igbo ga-adiriri...www.odeniigbo..com
okay man..... God help us. i also own a blog [url]candygist..com[/url] check it out and tell me what you think am not doing well
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by myklangelo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
abokikhalifa:
okay man..... God help us. i also own a blog [url]candygist..com[/url] check it out and tell me what you think am not doing well
My Bro altho am not a proffesional. But if anytime I want to blog in the English language. I will blog of things no one blogs about in Nigeria. I might just concentrate on weird stuffs, I will not blog what is seen in almost all the 1million blogs in 9ja. Also I will blog my tots etc.
U are doing well, but a million person blogs the same thing.
Thanks.
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Pls I want to ask,,,if I copy and paste an article from my blog and paste on nairaland and put my link,,,,will google ban and remove adsense from my blog?? I need answers asap
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Sumit227(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Can I copy my own old post...for example i write drivers for windows and mac and description of driver is same for both so i use the same description for both of my post or i have to write diffrently?
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2016
Actually the web is filled with so many information to the extent that you can't do without that word copy! even the title of your post may be derived from one you saw on the web.

So getting information from other sources and placing on your site isn't a crime, but becomes a crime when you turn that into a habit of just copying/pasting directly from the source without linking back to it.

Dont tell me you are So original to the extent that you dont make use of information from other posts on the web.

I blog @ http://www.pronoahtech..com care to see?
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by said1994(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2016
Don't let this tips and tricks for seo pass you...you will never regret after reading this seo strategies to apply and get huge traffic to your blog.
http://www.saaltechs.com/2016/05/4-search-engine-optimization-techniques.html?m=0
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by kennedy45(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2016
danimodd:
And i still can't remember the last time linda ikeji write her blog post by herself!
Can u remind me pls?
But she is Nigeria no1 top blogger.
thank you very much! U just said it well. Thats why she can make more than 50post daily. Imagine having only 100views per post, * 50=5,000. Once google approves me i'll follow that trend.
www.kennedyclement..com
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by nairmshr: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
can anybody look if my website contain plagia http://www.zoom32.COM
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chillinmasoul:
I want to know what's original for news, music, info, and some tech bloggers when what's "postable" is practically the same. Its polite to give credits when items are being copied to those that aren't.

As per what you quoted above. Copy! Copy could be carried out in various forms, telling me that you are original is an abrupt lie. You can copy and paste. You could also copy and type out. Copy, paste and reedit. You can get info from followed blogs/niche, rewrite your own way… copy could mean so many things man, so originality is only fully achieved for those in a specific niche such as poets, personal life blogs, and others. These sets of bloggers pour them out right from their hearts. Let's be honest with ourselves, we all copy in one way or the other.

Am out!

While this is true, it doesn't apply to all sir
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 12, 2017
gidimasters:
will adsense accept even after giving credit to the author

NO THEY WILL NOT, ANY KIND OF COPYING MORETHAN ONE PARAGRAPH WITHOUT REFERENCE TO THE OWNER IS WRONG.
AND AM NOT TALKING ABOUT OWNERS LINK AT END OF THE WORK. YOU PUT INSIDE THE WORK
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tuham:

While this is true, it doesn't apply to all sir

Can you tell us where it applies?
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Chillinmasoul:

Can you tell us where it applies?

I mean in the case of entertainment bloggers. Do you think they can easily come up with Unique and original content?
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2017
We are on the same page. They can come up with unique and original content. Just letting you know that... everyone copies one way or the other but what makes us original is the finished product and how we presented our points.
Tuham:

I mean in the case of entertainment bloggers. Do you think they can easily come up with Unique and original content?
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Cycloneignis(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by DrObed: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Coping is bad in some niches but inevitable ii others. Just like is pointed lindah ikeji I no1 blogger and no1 copier due to her niche

In niches like personal development where my blog www.naijayouthsarena.com is, you cant even copy without endangering your site ranking

www.naijayouthsarena.com for fresh inspiration and money making idead
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by Emeka71(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Chillinmasoul:

Am out!
That is exactly how people copy to pass examinations.
Re: Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste by bedfordng(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain / Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger / Building A Search Engine Like Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.