Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Inec Leadership Since Independence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Leadership Since Independence. (942 Views)

Inec Leadership Send Inec Materials To Niger Republc / SEE List Of INEC Chairmen Since Independence / Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Leadership Since Independence. by phemmyutd(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
INEC LEADERSHIP SINCE INDEPENDENCE.
Eyo Ita Esua 1964–1966 (South-South)
Michael Ani 1976 – 1979 (South-South)
Victor Ovie Whisky 1980–1983 (South-South)
Eme Awa 1987–1989 (South-East)
Humphrey Nwosu 1989 –1993 (South East)
Okon Edet Uya June1993 – November 1993
(South-South)
Sumner Karibi Dagogo-Jack 1994 –1998 (South-
South)
Ephraim Ibukun Akpata 1998 – 2000 (South-
South)
Abel Guobadia 2000 – 2005 (South-South)
Maurice Mmaduakolam Iwu 2005 – 2010 (South-
East)
Attahiru Muhammadu Jega 2010 – 2015 (North-
West)
Amina Zakari 2015 – Date (North-west)
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by murtalaa(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
wow
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by phemmyutd(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
why are the south now crying foul ?
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by Tallesty1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wonderful...

Gotta bookmark this page.
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by Nctrice(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP are you trying to say that this justifies the Nepotist appointment by the president?
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by Okaakoko(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
SS, SE and NW
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by phemmyutd(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nctrice:
OP are you trying to say that this justifies the Nepotist appointment by the president?

How many appointments do we have in Nigeria? and how many have PMB appointed? why can't you wait for this man to appoint all b4 u judge him?

1 Like

Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by obongtunji: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
phemmyutd:

How many appointments do we have in Nigeria? and how many have PMB appointed? why can't you wait for this man to appoint all b4 u judge him?

Thank you my brother. people should stop criticising PMB, let him finish his appointment. Can you imagine it has been SS and SE affair and there wasn't complain. Ride on PMB we are behind you and I know you will succeed.
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by aminho(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Children of hate food is ready
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by Nctrice(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
phemmyutd:

young Man, if PMB does not appoint me personally then I don't care who he appoints! My parents dint raise me up through salaries and pension from FG, am not making a living now through salary and pension from FG either... so if PMB like let him appoint even cows and rams from the north I don't care because it won't surprise me for I saw it coming!

I only asked the OP a simple question, even if the question was somewhat ambiguous, but it was a simple straight forward question!
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by seunmsg(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
The bigots won't stop their accusations no matter what evidence you bring up to show PMB's appointments are not biased. Even if PMB appoints all his minister from the south, they will still find a way to attack and abuse him.
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by phemmyutd(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nctrice:

young Man, if PMB does not appoint me personally then I don't care who he appoints! My parents dint raise me up through salaries and pension from FG, am not making a living now through salary and pension from FG either... so if PMB like let him appoint even cows and rams from the north I don't care because it won't surprise me for I saw it coming!

I only asked the OP a simple question, even if the question was somewhat ambiguous, but it was a simple straight forward question!

and i hope i answered you
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by ANBAKO: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
For those who do no know....The electoral commission a in Nigeria has always been changing name for re branding. ...
FEDECO - Federal Electoral Commission
NEC - National electoral commission headed by Humphrey Nwosu who did not pronounce the result of the 1993 Election
NECON- National electoral commission of Nigeria headed by Dagogo Jack who oversaw the unsuccessful transition of San Abacha to a Democratic President.
INEC - Independent National Electoral Commission....We all know this.
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by blessnija: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
NIGERIANS ARE U STUPID. THE POSITION IS USUALLY GIVEN TO THOSE REGION WHO ARE NOT PRESIDENT. VICE. SENATE PRESIDENT ETC. FOOLS
Re: Inec Leadership Since Independence. by Nctrice(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
phemmyutd:

and i hope i answered you
I don't think your response was to answer my question, you only quoted my post just to further make your own comment not necessarily to answer my question.

There is a big difference between appointing people from the North and appointing people from the North whom are his kindred. For even though they sound alike "Blood and Flood are not the same as Food!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Armed Forces Radio Debuts On Shortwave Radio Frequencies / 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not A Real Man / America Vows To Force Nigeria To Legalise Same Sex, Gay Marriage -- Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.