Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Top 10 Nigerian Music Artists At The Moment - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Nigerian Music Artists At The Moment (1041 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Music Countdown In 2017 So Far / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian Music Artists At The Moment by Dhany110: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Original post link [url]http://www.dammydudu.com/2015/07/opinion-best-10-nigerian-artists-right-now/ [/url]

These days when every dele and hammed is in the music, it’s hard to know what songs to download and which not to. As a music addict, this is really really frustrating, because I hate deleting songs- it’s almost like a sin punishable by death.

So it’s of utmost importance I download only the right ones. However in all my dilemma, there are just some artists that once I sight on the lineup of a song whether they got featured or not, I download right away. The reason isn’t far fetched, any song with them on is definitely not going to boring. They always deliver… Always… At least for now

1. CDQ

Masterkraft own signee just can’t seem to get it wrong by me right now. All his verses have only left me yearning for more. The first time I heard him, I didn’t really like him, but now… He just can’t do any wrong and yes!!! he is number one on my list. Anything CDQ gets downloaded immediately as a matter of urgency #Wobi Wooooos

2. Falz

Ello Bae, Marry Me, Karishika and his verse on Sugar Daddy (only his verse, Apologies to Omo Akin but it’s true), are on my hourly playlist. The day I hear this guy not deliver, I would let you know.

3. Tiwa Savage

Supreme Mavins Dynasty very own first lady is Tested and Trusted. I don’t know how she does it but she just knows the right thing to do at the right time .I ain’t stalking her but I have anything music or video Tiwa Savage on the Internet.

4. Lil Kesh

After Gbese, Shoki and having better verses than Olamide and Phyno on a track, need I say more? Lil Kesh practically delivers confidently on any track and his verse on DJ Xclusive Dami Si still dey hot. “You be upcoming star and you feature Lil Kesh, I swear your song Don enter my phone be that”

5. Seriki

After I heavily dissed him for his Ruggedy diss that time, Seriki has shown me and proven me wrong that no matter what kind of instrumental given to him, he would make me go like WOW!!! Who knows any other artist gone head to head with Vector on a track and can arguably have a better showing… Only Seriki I know (SBM)

6. Masterkraft

The only producer to have produced more than half of the current best songs right now in Nigeria is definitely the key to my download key right now. Masterkraft is really hitting the right keys at the moment and I wouldn’t be surprised if he beats Don Jazzy to the Producer of the year accolade. Really a master of the craft.

7. Timi Dakolo

If I have to write a single sentence to justify his inclusion on here… Let’s just say Iyawo mi, Great Nation and Wish me Well.

8. Reekado Banks

Am a #Reekaddict and that’s even an understatement. Oya Chop am and KATAPULT, DORROBUCCI…. Abeg make I no over talk, this guy dey over dynamic even. This dude is someone I simply can’t wait for his next release everyday.

9. Cynthia Morgan

Queen of the Nigerian Dance hall. Anyone that has enjoyed her beautiful delivery on Vex alongside Victoria Kimani, and Emma Nyra would agree that she stands tall among her equals by a mile. Even though I still await a Cynthia Morgan – Patoranking collaboration, every song with Morgan on it just can’t be bad- it’s a sheer impossibility

10. Mz Kiss

Alright, I agree this is a sentimental inclusion but after her verse on DAMMY krane’s Faleela, Her version of Woju and her verse on the Capital Music Finally(Adekunle), illbliss Vex for me, her own Owo Meta, she simply can’t stop impressing. And wait….. I haven’t even mentioned her rhyme scheme… Gosh

SPOILER- Olamide has done way too many features that doesn’t wow me because he has just done too much songs… Way Too Much . I can’t include him here , his wow factor by my rating is just about 60% and Korede Bello hasn’t done enough

What you think??

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Music Artists At The Moment by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
This op should be honored with the title for the Joker of the year.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Music Artists At The Moment by limalee10: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Space booked
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Music Artists At The Moment by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op make I no talk say you dey mad ooo. Where Skales dey for your list?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Music Artists At The Moment by Dhany110: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamDino:
Op make I no talk say you dey mad ooo.
Where Skales dey for your list?

This is the top10 cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Music Artists At The Moment by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
dry list
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Music Artists At The Moment by Dhany110: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
ABUZINZU:
dry list
Pick one not deserving to be there

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Another Tupac Appears In US, Could It Be Him? / "Dannas - All I Need" Fresh Release!!!! Listen And Drop Your Comment / [lyrics]Ibile-Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.