Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord (7625 Views)

Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud / Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
These are the artistes in my opinion that ought to leave their record labels and join another record label or be on their own as their talent is not being fully maximized and promoted in their current record label.

1) Viktoh YBNl- After hearing his Dem say track ,i knew this guy had potentials and then YBNL signed him alongside Lil Kesh.Fast forward to now, Lil kesh has Three hit singles, Shoki,shoki remix ft Davido and Olamide and Gbese,all with nice videos to accompany them.Lil kesh has been getting the shows,features from artistes and awards ever since then.Even Chinko Ekun and AdekunleGold who came after Him are already stars and the boss himself ,Olamide is not ready to retire with the release of constant hit singles and videos.
His Recent singles ,All my ladies ft phyno and instagram police ft small doctor and Olamide are not bad songs but was not well promoted and i know viktoh is more talented than this,he justs needs a better platform.

2) Shaydee EME- i dont know whether to call it the skales fever. After an imppresive start on the Eme album,not much have been heard from the boy with the auto tune in his voice.One would think with the exit of Wizkid and Skales,he would fare better but no.His Chakam single was a heavy jam but not well promoted .I believe shaydee would have performed better if he was in TripleMg or chocolate city.Afterall,skales is doing better for himself after he left EME and joined Baseline .

3) Tekno Triple MG-tekno was one of the brightest artiste in Nigeria after the release of Holiday ft Davido and Onyeneku ft iceprince.Not long after, he signed with Iyanya`s TripleMG.This Guy is too dope to be in the current state he is,i mean if It was Tekno and Wizkid that were signed At EME back then,am not sure who would have become a bigger star.Aside Dance , Tekno has not really given us sumfin nice like his pre TripleMg days.He needs to get a better platform.Common ,look at what mavin is doing with reekado banks now.

4) All Hkn Artiste especially Danagog - Every artiste aside Davido in hkn should leave hkn .Yes. However,Danagog who seems like the most talented is not being fully Pushed.He has very huge potentials and his singles are not being pushed.. pelemo, koba are nice songs. No thanks to Davido who has been releasing singles and getting all the shows and leaving useless beats for his artists to flow on .Bred should stop his video vixen job and get serious with music as he is also quite talented.

5) Koker Choccity- Mehn cant u learn from Brymo. As a Singer,wat are you looking for in a rappers label.After his part on Ms iye track, i knew this dude is a talent. His recent single Do something confirms the fact that he is talented.However his choice of a record label that boasts of over 4 rappers, Milli,Iceprince,Mi,jessejagz,diceailes all of whom will also want to drop singles too.Even the Beautiful singer Victoria Kimani is struggling to get there. Well, lets wait and see what ends the Journey of Koker the singer in the midst of Choc city Rappers.

The earlier the better for these artists. Wish them all the best in their musical career.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
The person wey need this advice well na Tekno.
He should leave Triple MG.That group doesn't have an artist that can keep churning out cool songs.
All the artistes there are just AVERAGE!!!
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nice list.

I don't know what any sane upcoming artiste would be looking for under HKN records.

2 Likes

Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Kingbilo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
G
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why should you waste a whole post saying nothing.
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
......and DB records should be dissolved

4 Likes

Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by may01(f): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nice list, Op
I wonder why Iyanya's songs are well promoted but Tekno's isn't.
As for B-red, just let him be grin
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by dayojags10(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:
Nice list.

I don't know what any sane upcoming artiste would be looking for under HKN records.
aint you the same girl that criticised B-red the other day?,i'd like to give you reasons why HKN is the hottest record label right now after YBNL, but you wouldn't listen.
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by dayojags10(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
crap list. Viktoh don blow,Danagog is not doing bad, and for shaydee?,oooh poor shaydee
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Drinkwater(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREZI.... That guy gotta leave whatever record label that hasn't made him debuted an album even after several hit songs.

Chuddy K... No endorsement, small shows, no promos. I mean that nicca's GAGA CRAZY was hotter than and dropped alongside Davido's Damiduro and in less than a year Davido got the MTN job and thats a factor that spur artiste to success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:
Nice list.

Lol..
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Drinkwater(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
B_Red got it wrong from the start by playing second fiddle and channeling all the attention to Davido, they should have been promoted 2geda and breds should have dropped joints earlier
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
cc ishilove
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Don't know what Shaydee still doing at EME ..I hope it doesn't get disbanded like Eldee trybesrevords and 9ice alapomeji
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by RedCard1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Viktoh and Tekno needs this advice the most. Like someone noted, Chuddy K needs to do the same cos I don't get why he hasn't done anything significant after Gaga Crazy.
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by spanzed(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
op did u just said Danagog palemo is dope undecided
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by pretydiva(f): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Just here 2 read comments
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Codedeben: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Its not about the "label" actually, its about what the yorubas people call "ori" or "ayanmo". DESTINY... Not just Being at the right place, but at the right time.

From your list above, you recommended some artistes leave a particular label, reading further, i could still see you recommending another artist joining the same label ................... If you're favored (not necessarily good as its obvious with many of our mediocres out there who are raking in millions by just shouting "oya shakebody" or skelembe) you'd blow wherever you find yourself. Tu-face, Olamide, Praiz, Phyno come to mind.
mind you, not everyone would make a living from music as a career but most of those guyz don't know this. Also, everyone has gat his/her own "time" to "reign", a stint fot some, while some would never.
The label isn't necessarily the determinant of your success. May D as a case study. What does Terry G sing and which label is he under again, can u pls tell me? Yet, he smiles to the bank with his freestyles compared to the John Legends of the Mavins.

My opinion.

By the way, I think Tonto should also join MAVIN and D'Prince Kennis Music.

2 Likes

Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by safarigirl(f): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tekno must first off, change that god-awful name of his. Just the sounf of the name and all you hear is *chinko chinko chinko*...na bad market.

He's a young fresh bwoi...he just needs Don Jazzy in his life cool...oh, OP forgot Yung6x....dunno what label that dude is on, but he's been an upcoming artiste for too long

4 Likes

Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by dubylhover(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
safarigirl:
Tekno must first off, change that god-awful name of his. Just the sounf of the name and all you hear is *chinko chinko chinko*...na bad market.

He's a young fresh bwoi...he just needs Don Jazzy in his life cool...oh, OP forgot Yung6x....dunno what label that dude is on, but he's been an upcoming artiste for too long

i personally like yung6,but if he wants to succeed in naija,he needs to change his style to a more commercial flow,lyk ice prince did
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Codedeben:
Its not about the "label" actually, its about what the yorubas people call "ori" or "ayanmo". DESTINY... Not just Being at the right place, but at the right time.

From your list above, you recommended some artistes leave a particular label, reading further, i could still see you recommending another artist joining the same label ................... If you're favored (not necessarily good as its obvious with many of our mediocres out there who are raking in millions by just shouting "oya shakebody" or skelembe) you'd blow wherever you find yourself. Tu-face, Olamide, Praiz, Phyno come to mind.
mind you, not everyone would make a living from music as a career but most of those guyz don't know this. Also, everyone has gat his/her own "time" to "reign", a stint fot some, while some would never.
The label isn't necessarily the determinant of your success. May D as a case study. What does Terry G sing and which label is he under again, can u pls tell me? Yet, he smiles to the bank with his freestyles compared to the John Legends of the Mavins.

My opinion.

By the way, I think Tonto should also join MAVIN and D'Prince Kennis Music.

Don't get your point about Mayd.. Was it not until he left square records b4 he was able to release his debut slbum ??
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
dubylhover:

i personally like yung6,but if he wants to succeed in naija,he needs to change his style to a more commercial flow,lyk ice prince did

haa Yung6ix has blown !!!
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
spanzed:
op did u just said Danagog palemo is dope undecided

yes .Dope .Esp d remix ft lola rae
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by 2dice(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
safarigirl:

Yung6 upcoming?? .... Bae ... U knw nothing about music .... N!gga is smilling to the Bank than Most Bank Manager cheesy
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by wilybebsy(m): 4:39am On Jul 06, 2015
K switch should join MAVIN A.S.A.P datz de only record label dat cn bring z career alive, i dnt no wat 2 say abt yung6ix but phenom should join choc city and DB record should be closed
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by safarigirl(f): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
Yung6 upcoming?? .... Bae ... U knw nothing about music .... N!gga is smilling to the Bank than Most Bank Manager cheesy
which bank? How much is his performance fee? E reach 200k? How many shows does he go for per week? What kind of reception have his songs gotten? How many youtube views do his videos have? How many awards/nominations does he have? Any international recognition? If you go to Ghana here, do they know Yung6x?

Guy, for all intents and purposes, Yung6x never blow, na small thing e take pass Mode9....even Tekno has performed internationally, what does Yung6x have?

2 Likes

Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
Nice list.

hahahahahahahahaha. U didn't have to say this. LOL

are those people even artistes??
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Lilshorecords(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2015
safarigirl:
which bank? How much is his performance fee? E reach 200k? How many shows does he go for per week? What kind of reception have his songs gotten? How many youtube views do his videos have? How many awards/nominations does he have? Any international recognition? If you go to Ghana here, do they know Yung6x?

Guy, for all intents and purposes, Yung6x never blow, na small thing e take pass Mode9....even Tekno has performed internationally, what does Yung6x have?
hey you knew nothing bou 6ix. Go lick shii. He own his record label. 6ix is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by charlesopp(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Op aswear u no lie
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Lilshorecords:
hey you knew nothing bou 6ix. Go lick shii. He own his record label. 6ix is everywhere.

bros abi na u be yung6ix

2 Likes

Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Lilshorecords(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Iamsynord:

bros abi na u be yung6ix
lol. I resemble 6ix??
Re: Five Male Artistes That Should Leave Their Current Records Label - Iamsynord by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Lilshorecords:
lol. I resemble 6ix??
lol small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce & Jay Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like A Young Lady In New Photos / Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of The King Of Saudi Arabia (PHOTOS) / Barber Designs Male And Female Reproductive Organs On Two Kids Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.