Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You (58114 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Time will not permit me to write an intro....

1. VOICE: Wonder Why the brothers in your fellowship is dieing on top that sister in the choir?It's her voice.Sure you don't wanna have a boyfriend whose voice sounds like a depressed tanker.Guys seems to care less about your voice Why girls care more about your voice especially if your voice sounds girlish...they call it "nice voice".

2. DRESSING: The way you dress they say determine how you are addressed.If you dress like a LovePeddler you attract a LovePeddler Like you...you dress moderately you attract sensible and serious minded people.You wear a 60cm width trouser you might remain single forever.

3. LOOK: No need to say much about this cause it is a matter of common knowledge before a Lady say "Hi" to you on her own...she must have like your appearance and vice versa.Look entails and contain your figure,stature and of course beauty.

4. PERSONALITY: In terms of elements that define the quantity and quality of your entity personality is what seal the deal.It entails what makes you you.

5. ACHIEVEMENTS: On campus,companies and associations successful people tend to have more people of opposite flocking to them.

What in you easily get the opposite sex attracted to you? mine is "Voice and Personality"

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
[img][/img]

F T C

Keep off!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked sad shocked kiss grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ArchEnemy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Neatness
Humility
Friendliness
Moderation

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by KELVINXY: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
where is money?

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
KELVINXY:
where is money?
Point no 5

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok
Is that all?
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by IamLEGEND1: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
alryt.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
All 5 tongue
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by 2dice(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Where is Godliness ??... Chaii END time Shii... Everyone is fvvckedup

23 Likes

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
2dice:
Where is Godliness ??... Chaii END time Shii... Everyone is fvvckedup
Point 4 I guess

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by muhyeenisce(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kudi,owo,ego,makachukwu,apalakpala I mean money

4 Likes

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
All 5 tongue
lol.... how you take dey live? cos guys will be mad over you if you have all the five in place.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Kudi,owo,ego,makachukwu,apalakpala I mean money
Point no 5.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
lol.... how you take dey live? cos guys will be mad over you if you have all the five in place.

But u ur not mad
Lol my work never finish wink
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

But u ur not mad
Lol my work never finish wink
ehn....ehn....see how you wan corner me.... I refuse to confess tongue
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
ehn....ehn....see how you wan corner me.... I refuse to confess tongue

U don dey confess already ..
Anyway tb josh has said this year is my year tongue
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U don dey confess already ..
Anyway tb josh has said this year is my year tongue
As in ehn.....shey no be say hm dey deceive you...tongue
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
As in ehn.....shey no be say hm dey deceive you...tongue

But i paid my tithe undecided
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

But i paid my tithe undecided
grin ....be lyk you hv been scammed. grin
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
personality beauty and

Heart
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by feldido(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op u forgot Money grin Seriously it makes U super attractive
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Money.... Owo......Ego....kudi...... grin grin
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Faculty14(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
undecidedPersonality.dressing.voice.achievements and big bulala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Leetunechi: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hh
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by benedictjohn(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
In my School, Since u've gotten four tires vehicle, No matter d car, even if Na pickup or push and start Na so Dem go dey patrol for ur head...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
One thing that get a lady attracted to a man is simply cash. Forget ur voice, ur look when u get cash. Ask MKO abiola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by angelTI(f): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
All these are secondary to someone like me!

Modified* funny how people think money is primary to me

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Lordave: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
No ara and ukwu?

Mods, lock this thread, it's blasphemous.

3 Likes

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Princenady(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
The poster before and below me sef. i tire fr una o.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Shaadey: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
adonbilivit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.