Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You (58158 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by deebsman1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Money kiss kiss kiss
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by manutdadex(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
do this, do that.. am sick and tired 0f dis lists… am sure there is some crazy girl who go like me d way I am… not done yeye list.. even d writer no get bf talkless of husband

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Qweenedo2(f): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Confidence, Intelligence, Diction, and appearance. Those are the things that quickly attracts you to the opposite sex.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Feelin sleepy,but let me just comment
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
funny
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by steppin: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Crap! The only thing that attracts the opposite sex is your 'pepper'. You can keep 'hoping' like the Op sha.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by ooshinibos: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nigerian
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nazeeboy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mine is all except No. 1
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Leoswaggs(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Her looks.that matters a lot.her front and her back.I no fit shout.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Mannylex(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dress sense
Charisma
Looks
IQ

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by temitayoag(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Money is an important factor, because it calls for attention.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by registration(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Really... alright
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by efonat(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=30pt]so what then is primary to u?[/size]
angelTI:
All these are secondary to someone like me!
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by beyoncausme: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
money power respect connection....
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by peeta89(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
angelTI:
den Money is primary to you if all these ones are secondary to u.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by butanep(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Without Money in the list... The list is worthless and useless like the "P" in psychology...

To put on Good Clothes, you need money.

To take care of yourself, with good and radiant physical looks, you need money.

To even train a nice voice, you need money. There are some certain food you will eat, that will give you good voice...

The only thing money can't buy is personality but how many ladies today look @ your personality. " Na personality the girl one chop"

Summary; To get attract to the opposite sex as a guy, you need cool money and good personality.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by wokomabest(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
First when a guy is handsome it doesn't need money at first sight.second simplicity.. When you are very simple even when you are wealthy they don't care. your simplicity does it all.this only attributes to the guys
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ama80(f): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]

F T C

Keep off!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked sad shocked kiss grin
ofe akwu Onye mere gi ihea o gaghi adiri ya Mma.

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Aare2050(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
5 things that attracted obama to mugabe.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Galacious1: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
One thing that get a lady attracted to a man is simply cash. Forget ur voice, ur look when u get cash. Ask MKO abiola
or Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by kakasmart: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wat is d primary one?
angelTI:
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op you forgot the X factor. Only guys who got game know this. Even girls can't explain why they fall head over heals for the smooth operator. tongue

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Ofeakwu(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ama80:
ofe akwu Onye mere gi ihea o gaghi adiri ya Mma.

Amaka Amaka Amaka Amaka!!!!, taata bu ubochim na nairaland. #anamagbaEgedege#[img][/img]

Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by DANDONdGreat(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mine is my PERSONALITY and my ACHIEVEMENT
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
My masculinity, my disposition, my aura of strength, my drives and my achievements
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by Emodeee: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dj foxxy in dat movie series. I want to fvck dat girl cos of her delicious voice. She is fine bt her voice is finer dan her face.
Re: Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You by meshacha1: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arab Men And Black Women / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.