Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (44079 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
laplace12:

A Doctor that is disturbing a married woman is not a responsible man.

God won't recommend such a man for somebody.
u wont understand
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by pretydiva(f): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
what do u mean by dat?
read ur bible

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Bonapart(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
You want people to abuse man of God for nothing
Get out with your fake story

8 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Omotayor123(f): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment?

Mature answers are needed please.
Prophecy be daammned.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
tell us d truth, d man she married is not finacialy stable and d doctor proposing to her is having cool cash in his account, say d bold truth now and stop hiding under prophecy.
1000likes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
fabricated story... next!

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by hibbayueei(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by AskProf: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Evicsholar:
The man's action is making me doubt if the so called prophesy is from God. Since the lady is already married and luckily for her, she has a caring hubby, let d man look for his wife else where rather than trouble a peaceful marraige.

Thank you sister.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Cholls(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
my brother she be thief.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Vodkka(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
What God has joined let no man put asunder........she should stay put to her husbands home

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
There is nothing like "soulmate"... that is a lie from the pit of hell...she had Berra forget the doc and face her husband...there is no one unique partner for anyone...shikena

4 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by horla32: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by grin88(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is nonsense, Abacha iranuu

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by eph12(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Arami92:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."

If I were this woman I would take into fervent prayer and fasting. One thing about Gods word is he will always make a way..

And I think this also requires her to be very honest with herself..did she marry this current man out of impatience or out of true genuine love, let's be honest many Nigerian women force marriage on themselves based on time or money..so if she's only been married for 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

But the best advice I can give you is that this is between her and God. She needs to go into serious prayer and fasting, when I'm in a big issue I even call my parents to pray and fast with me..something's are too big for us to understand and if this is TRULY Gods word he will make the path clear to her. She should be wise and not act in haste because there are many false prophets in this world...be careful and be prayerful. I wish her the best.
Abeg no vex o. What exactly should be her prayer point? That this her present husband should die so she can remarry the doctor? What kind of way do you want God to make for you? Na wa o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Ayietim(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Life is a race, an unusual race,
sometimes, the first is not the best,
the average wins when the best takes the back seat,
it's a race where the daring nicks it, regardless of the blistering speed of the swift,
who is absent and is somewhere, deep in sleep.
The world is sick, where are the Doctors please?
This is a clarion call to Doctors with special gifts, please come quickly, the world needs to be fixed.
We are all Doctors, let us all answer the roll call,
where's our talents? This is mine, where's yours, we must fix this world.
I know only few will make themselves available,
while most will make the world sicker with their choice to be patients,
at the end, not all, will be cured, as most will go to their graves with their talents,
and the world will move on quickly, and their memories, quickly forgotten.
http://ayietim.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by GodMode: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical

Lies... Its coincidencegringringrin

Let her stay in her marriage...

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by MARKone(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Who told you it is God's plan, if it were to be God's plan, that marriage would not have held in the first place. Tell your cousin to face her marriage and tell the doctor in plain term, that she is married and would like to remain faithful to her husband.

6 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Maintech: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Arami92:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."

If I were this woman I would take into fervent prayer and fasting. One thing about Gods word is he will always make a way..

And I think this also requires her to be very honest with herself..did she marry this current man out of impatience or out of true genuine love, let's be honest many Nigerian women force marriage on themselves based on time or money..so if she's only been married for 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

But the best advice I can give you is that this is between her and God. She needs to go into serious prayer and fasting, when I'm in a big issue I even call my parents to pray and fast with me..something's are too big for us to understand and if this is TRULY Gods word he will make the path clear to her. She should be wise and not act in haste because there are many false prophets in this world...be careful and be prayerful. I wish her the best.

The only ànd best advice so far
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Mintek: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hahahaha!

This lady only wants this doctor because he apparently has got more cash than her hubby.

Take heed woman, the "I DO" you said only 2months ago includes the vow to stay with your man even if Dangote's son comes dangling dollars @ you.

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by adexeli(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Let her pray to God for the husband to die so that she can marry the doctor nah . . Yeye dey smell angry

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
How una take rememba d prophesy sef.....no b 5yrs ago ni. Beta b happy with ur hubby

4 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by lucky032(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:

forget all these prophet of doom.If God had actually wanted her to marry the doctor,she would hv made it possible for her not to have married in the first place

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by adjoviomole(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
That's the problem with we human,we find it hard to wait on God....she has married already n der is nothing she can do about it "no divorce or remarriage. She has to bear the consequence,that is her cross I wish her a blissful matrimony tho....love ur husband and forget about the doctor..God bless u

6 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by emmcrown(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Konnektions146:
If that was the real man, i am thinking God would have stopped all plans to get married to another man till the so call "real man" comes.

Gods plan does not mean stress free plan

women and fish brain sha

You are accurately on Point. No story again she should just stay with her husband. Shukena.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
please be wise and mature for once.
What sort of mature response were you expecting?
Do you think God is a God of confusion?

Please tell your cousin to cast that medical doctor behind her asap!

She is married!
The doctor should move on and leave her alone!

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
God doesn't put one in such possition dats devils plan n not Gods plan

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by 400billionman: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:

DEVILS DECEIT.

Haha.

Satan wants to play with her destiny..

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by 2tek: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Very wrong timing for the doctor.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by 400billionman: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
Tell her to marry the doctor also, making 2 husbands. Its "God's" plan for her. Shior!

Exactly...

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Superman11(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
tell us d truth, d man she married is not finacialy stable and d doctor proposing to her is having cool cash in his account, say d bold truth now and stop hiding under prophecy.

tell them sunthing.. them too dey doo. I tire for them oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.