Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (44084 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by JUBILEE2000: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Her present husband can still read medicine n qualify as a doctor...prophecy fulfilled (if that is what she wants)

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by deebrain(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
God is not the author of confusion.

This is serious manipulation at work.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by friedcorn: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
receive sense ijn
u dey crase? Y r u just attacking everyone? R u the useless doctor or the useless prostitu.te of a lady?

4 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Ricswagger: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
She shdnt give in ,she is married and betrothed to her husband, she made a vow b4 GOD in His altar

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Sagamite(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:

Lol cheesy

Anybody that makes their important life decisions because their pastor saw a 'prophesy' about it runs me the same way.
I don't know if it's mental retardation or what.

How can somebody walk into confusion and burning flames with open eyes because a 'pastor' said so.

It is sometimes a combination of both retardation and mental health issues.

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Marriage has no undo button. And God is not an author of Confusion

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by sarris(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Arami92:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."

If I were this woman I would take into fervent prayer and fasting. One thing about Gods word is he will always make a way..

And I think this also requires her to be very honest with herself..did she marry this current man out of impatience or out of true genuine love, let's be honest many Nigerian women force marriage on themselves based on time or money..so if she's only been married for 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

But the best advice I can give you is that this is between her and God. She needs to go into serious prayer and fasting, when I'm in a big issue I even call my parents to pray and fast with me..something's are too big for us to understand and if this is TRULY Gods word he will make the path clear to her. She should be wise and not act in haste because there are many false prophets in this world...be careful and be prayerful. I wish her the best.
or 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

So because its 2 months she should put a halt to d marriage and pray,so that God will tell her what exactly?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Opengates(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Please don't blame God, the Prophet or the Doctor for this Sister's impatience. I will just advise the Doctor to go back to God. They are already married. He should leave the Sister alone to face the consequence of her impatience and lack of complete trust in God.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by blackprowler: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment?

Mature answers are needed please.

You want mature answers? Ok. You, your woman in question, the pastor, and all involved are all clowns. You're all the problem with Nigeria without knowing it. Let her divorce so the will of "God" will be fulfilled. Pastor Oyakhilome is now divorced; Rev TD Jake's daughter, how long did it take her to divorce? Who knows the people you're mentioning? How many people look up to them for direction for their lives? NIGERIA IS IN TROUBLE OOOOOOOOOOO from insuperable ignorance and superstition

4 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by kingsleyuk2003(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
There is a difference between God's perfect will and permissive will. It is left for us to choose which on we want. If she is with the permissive will, then God knows and can help them leave together as a happy home. There is no option for divorce. Infact a good prophet would not support divorce. Please tell her to live her life with her current husband. However, perfect will is the best, because they might be so many things she could have been enjoying which she is not enjoying, only if she is with the permissive will.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by 2tek: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
My God is not d God of confusion. If d 'pastorpreneur' had told her DAT her 'GOd ordained' husband would be a primary school teacher and she got married to a caring nd rich medical doctor, would she be emotionally down if d primary school teacher comes disturbing her after she had married d doctor? Some ladies are very gullible. D highest bidder things. My friend who is a Doctor, has up to 5 ladies fighting to marry him. Each lady knows that d guy has other ladies, yet they won't leave him. She wants to answer Dr (Mrs).

6 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by aribitoye(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jwhizzy:
So a man of God prophesied that you will marry a doctor. And what did God tell you? Or you didn't bother to ask since the message was from a man of God?

And when the non-doctor proposed, did you talk to God (or perhaps this your man of god) to ask why the proposal wasn't from a doctor? So you disobeyed your man of God and accepted the proposal?

Na ashewo you be!!!

Ewu Somalia! angry
Very good and logical reasoning. You said it all joor.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by IamYhudii(f): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
It's one thing to be FULFILLED and another thing to be SUCCESSFUL. One can be successful and not fulfilled. Being fulfilled entails one attaining God's will for one's life. It's very possible d doctor is God's will for her life but due to impatience she mistook her husby for God's supply. That she is enjoying her marriage doesn't mean she ended up with d man God wants for her. A prophecy may not happen immediately it's given, that doesn't mean d one who gave d prophecy is not of God. Prophet Isaiah heralded d birth of d messiah long before d messiah was born, that d prophecy didn't come true in d old testament doesn't make prophet Isaiah a false prophet. My advice: Since she is already married, she should pray to God that d happiness she derives from her marriage remains forever.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by bamiwuye: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is bullshit. Covetous woman, stick to ur hubby. U are married even if the man is poor accept ur fate. Leave the doc.

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

the doctor is there to distablize the marriage, and that's the architect plan of the devil!

Where was the doctor since last five years ago??

Watch out after destroying the marraige he will still dump her at-long last.....

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by adebrightayo(f): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
My dear, av U confirm d prophecy & is real? If yes " 1stly recognized urself as a sinner b4 God & ask for genuine forgiveness, after dat pray & fast fervently if possible go to mountain & asked God for divine intervention, something 'll surely happen" and if NO "d@ medical doctor didn't determine ur marriage IF U MARRY HIM & U DID NOT ENJOY THE MARRIAGE, who to blame? If d union btwn both of u didn't bring happiness or fruitful? Definitely u marry profession do u think d@'s all doctor d@ u see av happy home? Dey'r using money to cool dia face. IF U'r not sure, dis time d@ his chasing U is the time you need to love ur husband more, a word is enough for a wise.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by teemy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
@loveren, though solomon was a son from the woman david committed adultery with God chose him to rule israel. a prophesy has its time and place. the doctor unfortunately missed his timing doing godknowswhat. your cos's hubby is the new solomon.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KEPLER79OOU(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thank God is man of God that told you the prophecy but not God of man,you are married already don't deceive yourself any attempt to leave your husband for the doctor is a sin of adultery.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by adebrightayo(f): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
What you dn't understand is dia's will of God, dia's good will of God & dia's perfect will God, carry ur cross & be focused.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Arami92: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
eph12:

Abeg no vex o. What exactly should be her prayer point? That this her present husband should die so she can remarry the doctor? What kind of way do you want God to make for you? Na wa o.

I had a friend who found out his fiancé had been cheating on him weeks before his marriage....he found this out AFTER praying.

I'm not telling her to leave her husband, I'm telling her that when you align yourself with the will of God things will ALWAYS find a way to work out..

What if after prayer she finds this man has been unfaithful to her, what if he decides he wants to leave her..I'm not saying any of these are likely. But I'm saying to leave things to God and he will sort it out. She may pray about things and come to see this pastor is a false prophet. God can reveal all kinds of things to ppl that will direct and order her steps.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by eph12(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Arami92:

I had a friend who found out his fiancé had been cheating on him weeks before his marriage....he found this out AFTER praying.

I'm not telling her to leave her husband, I'm telling her that when you align yourself with the will of God things will ALWAYS find a way to work out..

What if after prayer she finds this man has been unfaithful to her, what if he decides he wants to leave her..I'm not saying any of these are likely. But I'm saying to leave things to God and he will sort it out. She may pray about things and come to see this pastor is a false prophet. God can reveal all kinds of things to ppl that will direct and order her steps.
She's married to someone already. From what the OP wrote, there was no case of violence or cheating or whatever. So why would she want to leave her husband? And she can't just leave. Am sure your God won't support that.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by paooxide(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:

yea.. She's married already, tell her to stick to the plan tgat says for better or worse.. Besides she's promiscuous, what is a married woman doing, going out on a date (i presume) with a single.. Also why did she get married in the first place (for money, security, pressure?)

She's married already , case closed, no issues, simple solution.. (except if she's greedy, )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by prettyJoy22(f): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
God is not an author of confusion,let her stay put in her marriage.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Daniel058(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Melahou:
What God has joined together...
let no man put asunder
.. grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Petra23(f): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
What else does she want if really the husy is caring as you said? Tell ur cousin to be wise and stay put in her marriage excpt she has her eyes out even though she's married.btw,what God fearing man would approach a married woman? Is it now that the so called medical doctor cm to know of her existence? Make i stop here b4 i go provoke for wetin nor concern me.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by hollowpot15684(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
laplace12:
A Doctor that is disturbing a married woman is not a responsible man.
God won't recommend such a man for somebody.
Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the prophecies of the MOG. Your cousin was just been impatient..
This reminds me of the wife of the general superintendent of the dlbc, mrs Esther folashade who got married few years ago to daddy kumuyi.
I was oppurtuned to hear her live at a church service in Abuja. She recounted her ordeal on how she prayed and fasted and waited on God for a husband but it was not funny as there was pressure from friends, and family members for her to get married. She heard from God who told her that she will someday get married to a man of God mightily used by God. She waited on God for over 40 years before that prophecy came to pass. She had lost hope on getting married when daddy kumuyi told her he wanted to marry her.. .
As she recounted her ordeal she was in tears. It's never too late with Jesus..

Your cousin couldn't wait for the 5 years to elapse before getting married..
As it stands, she should not leave her husband. She should cut off ties with the doctor because God has created his own rib for him..

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by SpencerLewis(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Melahou:
What God has joined together...
Let no man prophets(real or fake) put assunder.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by xp17(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
not all prophesies come to pass. Even in the bible, God sent prophet Isaiah to tell Hezekiah to put his house in order that he is gonna die, but when Hezekiah prayed and fasted and God extended his life with 15 years more.

Pharoah's dreams ( prophecy) never came to pass , because Joseph stood in the gap.

@op, even the bible says in the book of Matthew that if you leave your spouse to marry another, you have committed adultery.

If you did believe in prophecy, why did you marry a person who doesn't fit what the prophet predicted about your marriage?

Instead of looking for what pastor said ,why don't ask God to petfect every errors in your marriage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Arami92: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
sarris:
or 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

So because its 2 months she should put a halt to d marriage and pray,so that God will tell her what exactly?

She should pray for discernment, if 5 years from now we learn this man(her current husband) has been cheating on her, beating her, neglecting his responsibilities..you all will look at this woman and call her a fool for not following the word of God.

If 5 years from now she leaves her husband and this doctor in turn leaves her and she is left single..people will look at her and condemn her for disobeying the word of God...

I'm not advising her on what to do..because I am not God..I do not know the situation and I do not know what the future holds for the ppl involved..

But I am advising her to go to her God and let Him make his will clear to her!

God promised Sarah a child, but out of her impatience she devised her own plan with Hagar and birthed Ishmael. Isaac was born of Gods will, Ishmael was born of Sarah's will. Gods always wants the best for us, but in our own unbelief we often miss it..I'm not passing judgement or even giving her advice on which man she should follow, I'm simply saying seek Gods will. What more can we advice her? She will answer to God over the matter not us.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by IAMTHEHERO: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pls don't mind the OP,his mind is made up.He is disappointed because we are telling him what he does not expect.So he has resulted in abusing people with contrary view.

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by okonivwe(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Too Late Or Married Two Husand To Full Fill The Vision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.