Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Killing Me! A Hot Single By A Nairalander! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Killing Me! A Hot Single By A Nairalander! (338 Views)

Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single / Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! / 'yanga No Be Swagga' Hot Single By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killing Me! A Hot Single By A Nairalander! by poyet(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Killing Me is a song written and composed by me (Poyet), which aka Obird. It focuses on addressing issues where parents and guardians pressure their wards to choose professions and carriers that they want rather than what the children do want.

It's cool and you're gonna love it! Send me your comments, criticisms, and, of course, suggestions.

Download it here:
http://tindeck.com.listen.nyjfr

1 Share

Re: Killing Me! A Hot Single By A Nairalander! by poyet(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
poyet:
Killing Me is a song written and composed by me (Poyet), which aka Obird. It focuses on addressing issues where parents and guardians pressure their wards to choose professions and carriers that they want rather than what the children do want.

It's cool and you're gonna love it! Send me your comments, criticisms, and, of course, suggestions.

Download it here:
http://tindeck.com.listen.nyjfr
Cool!

(1) (Reply)

#MTVMAMA2015! D’banj, P’square, Mavins, Davido And Others Won Big At The Awards… / If You Want To Promote Your Song Contact Me / Ernest D.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.