Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! (1985 Views)

Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) / Uncle Mark Angel joins the beard gang as fans react / Banky W Transformed His Look To Ugly Beard Guy For A Movie Shoot(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by WanaG(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
From time, the Onibeard of Beard village in Nigerian music has always been Chocolate City rapper, Loose Kaynon.

The Must Be rapper has been known for his mean punchlines and his extensive facial hair, with the hashtag #HearTheBeard trending during the anticipated release of his upcoming album, Gemini.

However, someone is coming for Loose's title, and that person is no other than Sisi singer, Praiz.

Praiz, whose beard was first spotted at D'banj's birthday party, attended the wedding between Gbenro Ajibade and Osas Ighodaro, and safe to say, his beard definitely attended too.

So is Loose Kaynon's title safe? Who has the best beard in Nigerian music? Check both of them out below and vote!

See more photos of them and vote here: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/loose-kaynon-versus-praiz-who-has-the-best-beard-in-nigerian-music-see-them-vote/

1 Share

Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by Boy101(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
I give it to praise
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by boboLIL(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Beard gang......t fits b0th
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by Slimzjoe(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Don't Look for a Soldier's Trouble with that Beard
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by tinuolababy(f): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Praiz
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by Abduletudaye(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loose has been rocking beards for long...Praiz na still toddler for him side....but i like praiz style.

Mean while, my own beards have refused to cooperate.. undecided
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by RedCard1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
None of the above
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by pretydiva(f): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Beard comparison. Hehehe..nuffin we nor go c 4 Nairaland cheesy
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Definitely Praiz....his is much fuller. I don't necessarily like it on him though undecided

@TheRealAdonye #Beardgang regional manager, come see your people wink
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Present..

I'm definitely Biased here.
Loose is Gemini and has been rocking this for a while.
Also, Praiz's is getting too full and Bigger isn't always better..

That being said, Noble Igwe's Beard over all of the above.
safarigirl:

Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by safarigirl(f): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Present..

I'm definitely Biased here.
Loose is Gemini and has been rocking this for a while.
Also, Praiz's is getting too full and Bigger isn't always better..

That being said, Noble Igwe's Beard over all of the above.
a stubble over all y'all's beards. The five o'clock shadow will always be d-ope tongue
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Stubble ke..
Do you know the Yabs I got when I was at the Stubble stage?
Not least was this picture.

Well, Oluwa has shamed all of them.
safarigirl:
a stubble over all y'all's beards. The five o'clock shadow will always be d-ope tongue

Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by safarigirl(f): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Stubble ke..
Do you know the Yabs I got when I was at the Stubble stage?
Not least was this picture.

Well, Oluwa has shamed all of them.
lol...but stubbles connect na...like OC Ukeje or Lynxx' own
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Now we're like

Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by beau49: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Adonye and his beard sha......lol cheesy
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Lol
beau49:
Adonye and his beard sha......lol cheesy
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by axortedbabe(f): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Make them go shave dis nonsense abeg
Re: Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
axortedbabe:
Make them go shave dis nonsense abeg

u too dey vex. Calm down

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Nicky Minage. (before Stardom) / This Couple Spend N23m Each Month On Extravagant Lifestyle, But Wait! They Have / Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.