Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lovely Mama, A Potential Hit Song By A Nairalander, Hit Or Miss? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lovely Mama, A Potential Hit Song By A Nairalander, Hit Or Miss? (436 Views)

Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? / Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Listen And Rate This Potential Hit " OTUBANTE " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Mama, A Potential Hit Song By A Nairalander, Hit Or Miss? by bilms(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
LOVELY MAMA, A POTENTIAL HIT SONG BY A NAIRALANDER, HIT OR MISS?
Hello nairalanders,
Its good to be here on the Music section of the forum after a long period of time.
I am here because I need your honest opinion about a song done by my cousin brother. His stage name is Kay-Manius (Kamaldeen Shittu), a graduate of statistics of the better by far University of Ilorin.
The song is titled Lovely Mama and below is a link to download it.
http://www.hulkshare.com/kaymanius/lovely-mama2
Personally speaking, apart from the fact that the artist is my cousin, I so much love and admire the song. In my view, with a little promotion, the song is a potential hit track. I have a strong conviction that the song is a potential hit if properly promoted.
So, I am here to hear your view, suggestions and advice for this upcoming artist.
Please, kindly download and listen to the song and give me your view.
Admin, I will appreciate it if you can please take this thread to the front page.
Thanks.
Re: Lovely Mama, A Potential Hit Song By A Nairalander, Hit Or Miss? by bilms(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Lovely Mama, A Potential Hit Song By A Nairalander, Hit Or Miss? by bilms(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Lovely Mama, A Potential Hit Song By A Nairalander, Hit Or Miss? by bilms(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2015
?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Vst's In Lagos / I Need A Good Music Producer / New Video : Mo’cheddah FT. Olamide – Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.