Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You (2926 Views)

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by Aminat508(f): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Every wife wants her husband to find joy in their marriage. Here are 7 signs that indicate your honey is a happily married man.

1. Kisses

He greets you with a kiss when he comes home from work. It’s not a run-of-the-mill, quick, peck-on-the-cheek kind of kiss. No. It’s a body-hugging, lips-to-lips kind of kiss. The lingering type that lets you know — without a doubt — he’s glad to be home with you once again. A sure sign he’s happily married.

2. Contacts

When he goes away on business, he contacts you every day and lets you know he misses you. A husband who is happily married genuinely misses his wife when he’s away. He wants to be with you. He can’t wait to get home to you. He says endearing things on the phone when he calls. And he means every word of it. He is 100% faithful to you always. And you know it.

3. “I love you’s”

He tells you he loves you. He says it every day. And you say it back. It never gets old. He’s not like the husband whose wife complained after several years of marriage, “You don’t tell me you love me;” and who replied, “I told you when we were married, and if it ever changes, I’ll let you know.” That’s not how a devoted, happily married man operates. He will tell you he loves you because he wants you to know it daily. He loves saying it because he feels it deeply. And he knows it matters to you to hear the words.

4. Helping hand

He helps around the house. He wants to lighten your load and do his share, even more than his share when you’re not feeling well. He’s a willing partner in the business of making your home an inviting place to be. And he teaches your children to do the same. He gets it that raising the kids isn’t just your job; it’s his too, one he’s willing to share because he loves you and them. In other words, he’s an active participant in making home life happy for his family.

5. Compliments

He compliments you. He looks at you and sees what you are doing. He’s paying attention. You catch him eyeing you at different times. He can’t help it. He’s smitten with you. He never tires of looking at you. He thinks you’re beautiful, no matter what changes your body may have gone through. He doesn’t see the flaws that you see. He’s blinded by love.

6. Comforting

He holds you when you cry. When heartache and disappointment cause your tears to flow, he’s there for you. He tries his best to understand what you’re going through. He’s not always perfect at it, but he tries to comfort you during your hard times. If you are wise, you will welcome his comforting.

7. Open-heart sharing

He shares his dreams and sorrows with you. It’s not as easy for him to do this as it is for you. He needs to know he can tell you these things without you falling apart, and that you will keep his confidence. When he’s willing to open up his heart and tell you his plans and hopes for his career, he knows you will listen and care. He knows you are his personal cheerleader. He also knows his love for you is deep enough that you will understand and want to know about his disappointments. A happily married man can confidently do this.

Husbands who are reading this, take note. If you’re not doing these things already, now is the time to start by keeping your wife as your top priority. It’s never too late to create happiness in your marriage. Wives who are reading this, enjoy all the goodness your husband has to offer. Also keep him as your top priority, and you will be among the happily married couples who prove to the world that marriage is synonymous with happiness, even when hard times come

Source:http://www.informationng.com/?p=302777

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by chudidonas(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Must relate those not yet married too

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by Haywhymido(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
u seems to be right sha. @op u don marry?
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by RexioKlasik(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
smiley
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by egbaguy: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
We the single ones are learning......lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by Bibidear(f): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
My marital lyf is gonna be great.2 ma future husby,i love u dear

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by dahaz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
very nice..
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by Fkforyou(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bibidear:
My marital lyf is gonna be great.2 ma future husby,i love u dear

Yes, I love me too.... wink

By the way....you are welcome, for the compliment........... kiss
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by dubylhover(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
in fetty wap's voice..married to d money,aint never let go

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by Bibidear(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fkforyou:

Yes, I love me too.... wink

By the way....you are welcome, for the compliment........... kiss
lols
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by olenyi: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Aminat508:

@op are you married? Because all this copy and paste from western social media sites most times is not attainable here in naija.

I would love to see you do a write up from your personal experience not copy and paste.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by cococandy(f): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2015
What's western about the post?
olenyi:

@op are you married? Because all this copy and paste from western social media sites most times is not attainable here in naija.

I would love to see you do a write up from your personal experience not copy and paste.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by Airforce1(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Lol
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by olenyi: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
cococandy:
What's western about the post?

My point is; drop a write up from personal experience. Copy and paste is not reality most times.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by CBNIM: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2015
olenyi:

My point is; drop a write up from personal experience. Copy and paste is not reality most times.

Regards.
And how do know she's not writing from a personal experience? Or may be you're among the folks who think happy couple is a fairy tale in Naija?

@op, nice points, noted.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by YourCoffin: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2015
My father didn't do all these things. Yet, those blokes are still together. Now I remember, I don't think they ever kissed sef.
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by olenyi: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
CBNIM:

And how do know she's not writing from a personal experience? Or may be you're among the folks who think happy couple is a fairy tale in Naija?

@op, nice points, noted.

Its not a personal experience because the source is there for all to See.

As for your ''may be you're among the folks who think happy couple is a fairy tale in Naija? '', am a happily married man of 9years and counting. So I've been there, done that.

But I tend to notice that threads like this are all over the place supposedly written by self acclaimed ''marriage experts, counsellors, advisers''. Makes one wonder if some people are not suffering and smiling and still come up with online happily ever after marriage situations.

That's why I insist on personal experience because marriage is not all its made out to be on paper. But with prayers, love, patience and perseverance, you come out with the dream marriage.

Its not a one solution fits all scenario. Every union is unique, and needs an equally unique approach.

My regards.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by olenyi: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
YourCoffin:
My father didn't do all these things. Yet, those blokes are still together. Now I remember, I don't think they ever kissed sef.

Exactly my point all along. A lot of people are fooled and form an unhealthy misconception about marriage.

After reading all these thesis from western media's, they get married and the hubby or wife is not doing those things, they will come on here screaming that their partner is not loving and romantic enough.

It doesn't work that way. Every union is unique in its own way. Comparism is a bad thing in marriage. Its so unhealthy.

Regards.
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one Op
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
What's unhealthy about the write-up?

And you keep saying western western.

So your nationality's marriage concept does not involve saying I love you, being there for each other as a source of comfort in hard times, kissing, helping hand, sharing your problems with each other and the other very very simple things listed in the OP.

Pls what's your own concept of healthy marriage since OP is giving us unhealthy 'western' ideas of what marriage should be like.?

olenyi:

Exactly my point all along. A lot of people are fooled and form an unhealthy misconception about marriage.

After reading all these thesis from western media's, they get married and the hubby or wife is not doing those things, they will come on here screaming that their partner is not loving and romantic enough.

It doesn't work that way. Every union is unique in its own way. Comparism is a bad thing in marriage. Its so unhealthy.

Regards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
olenyi:

Its not a personal experience because the source is there for all to See.

As for your ''may be you're among the folks who think happy couple is a fairy tale in Naija? '', am a happily married man of 9years and counting. So I've been there, done that.

But I tend to notice that threads like this are all over the place supposedly written by self acclaimed ''marriage experts, counsellors, advisers''. Makes one wonder if some people are not suffering and smiling and still come up with online happily ever after marriage situations.

That's why I insist on personal experience because marriage is not all its made out to be on paper. But with prayers, love, patience and perseverance, you come out with the dream marriage.

Its not a one solution fits all scenario. Every union is unique, and needs an equally unique approach.

My regards.
undecided undecided
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yep.. I know he loves me... Shout out to you ATK.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by drmuchin: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
olenyi:

Regards.
olenyi:

Regards.
olenyi:

Regards.
boss sorry I misplaced ur contact u gave me sometime ago. How's work and family
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by blessnija: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
YOU ARE RIGHT .BUT SOMEBODY ONCE SAID A GOOD WIFE IS D PRODUCT OF A GOOD HUSBAND. AS A MAN DEAL WITH YOUR SHORT COMINGS BEFORE DEALING WITH DAT OF UR WIFE. A DISRESPECTFULL WOMAN TO MR JOHN. IF MARRIED TO MR JAMES MAY NOT BE DISRESPECTFULL.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by Ama80(f): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2015
olenyi:

Regards.
I'm wit u .
Re: 7 Signs Your Husband Is Happily Married To You by asumo12: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice / 8 Things Men Will Always Find Attractive In Women (true Version 18+) / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.