Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Brainwashed Children: During Sunday School - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brainwashed Children: During Sunday School (567 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brainwashed Children: During Sunday School by Brown47: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
I do remember when i was a kid i attend sunday school for children while my parents worship in the big church(dts hw we call it)different structure from ours. We use to sing, recite memory verses, we were thought bible stories, biscute and sweet were usually shared to us because of this my friends even from other church use to follow me to my church even nonchristains.

But one funny thing that made me wonder now is that,almost every kid you ask now where satan lives he or she will tell you satan lives in the ground.

In my case we even use to sing a song: up up jesus, down down satan, up! up! jesus down! down! satan... Jumping and stricking our legs on the ground to match satan. Our teachers even encourage us the more, Of which they knew vividly that satan does not live there right beneth our feet, and our jumping will cause satan no harm but they still left us to suffer our legs, because they're the once that told us he lives in the ground.

Did'nt you think this is how the brainwashement starts. Children will be made to belive trash of which even the sunday school teachers knew its lie.

Both now, fact and reasoning had made me and those who were victims of this situations see that they were just telling lies as we begin to grow. But back at that time we strongly belive that we are stamping on his(satan) head.

Now what do you think is'nt it the ways christain use to brainwashe children. Witout using simple reasoning, real facts and knowledge i or we could have been traped in that lies still even after we grow. Now why wont christains us that simple reasoning and thinking now to examine religion(christianity). Because to me only a child would belive christianity, there bible and teachings like God been the allknowing did'nt know Adam and Eve would fail even regreting creating them. Did'nt know why tower of Babel is been build until its half way done. Not sure wether Abraham will obey him or not your God had to test him, another part of the bible will tell you God test no man. Etc

i men no harm to any religion though with this write up, but its just my point of view about it. I know many pass through this kind of a thing Feel free to add yous If you had a similar situation like this during your childhood days.

I will like someone to have a say on this: why do people use to lie to children about religion becuase they knew little.
Re: Brainwashed Children: During Sunday School by joganut(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Brainwashed Children: During Sunday School by piicity(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
How many of you attend C.A.C. Here
Re: Brainwashed Children: During Sunday School by toys2seven(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
If you don't stand for something, You fall for everything.
Re: Brainwashed Children: During Sunday School by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
toys2seven:
If you don't stand for something, You fall for everything.

Rightly said! Myths fills that void created in our mind in a religious society.

The choice is now yours to look for answers (which is vanity) or to accept falsehood (which is still vanity).

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Settlement Testimony / Photo- End Time!! Pastor Jailed In America For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple / 40- Years Notorious Native –doctor Turn To Christ! Awesome God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.