Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin (1122 Views)

Really Serious: I Need A Husband, I Don’t Mind Being Second Or Third Wife / Re: Ladies & Gents- Would You Like To Marry A Spouse Who Is A Virgin / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by andysnoopy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Okay guys she found an empty pack of condom which i forgot ontop of my closet, obviously i screwed another girl but i was able to make her believe i had a friend come over and was unaware that he had a female company when i left him in the house. We argued, i proof-called a friend who immediately code and gave me some helping hand in the argument as she reluctantly accepted and forgave. We had sex and all that and even got a goodbye kiss the next day and also a confirmation call that she got home safely and all that. I thought everything was in place until today in church.

I don't normally jot down what the preacher says but we sat together in church and i requested that she gives me a pen and paper so i write some scriptures down and she gave me her dairy and pen. In the middle of the writing, i decided to go through her previous writing only to find out that it was actually her personal dairy with events of her life.

I saw everything she felt from the very first day we met to yesterday. Two things caught my attention.

The first day we met, she had the date and wrote " I met a cool guy today but he's Nigerian... Hmmm let's wait and see". shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And yesterday's writing was even more scary.. She had the date as well and wrote " I do not believe him, I know he is lying and cheating on me but i still love him and need him".

That immediately made me lose concentration in church. i pretended like i never saw it but it's so strange.

I never believe this dairy stuff and how serious it is until today. .. It's strange and i got to realize that most women keep dairy when i talked to my friend and sought advice. shocked shocked shocked shocked

How many of you NL babes keep dairy here and is it that important to you or it's just a scribbling?
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by joganut(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by naijaboiy: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/diaries

Check there to find out. undecided
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
are you married? if no, so you fvck and both of you still have the effontry to go to church an jot down, what exactly are you jotting down? repent oooooo.

for diaries, nope i dont keep such! coolcool
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by andysnoopy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'm not married and yes i went to church and wrote down what i heard... remember, faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God.. And Ohhh.. I bleeped grin grin grin grin
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Midehi:
are you married? if no, so you fvck and both of you still have the effontry to go to church an jot down, what exactly are you jotting down? repent oooooo.

If only this didn't come from someone whose *** has a diameter wider than the river niger.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by andysnoopy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
https://www.nairaland.com/diaries

Check there to find out. undecided

Seriously, is this serious shocked shocked shocked
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Be scared, my friend. Ladies value their diaries very seriously. It's very private to them. They mean everything they jot down there. For her to give you that diary means she wanted you to see what she wrote.

Her eyes are on you.
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by naijaboiy: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
andysnoopy:

Seriously, is this serious shocked shocked shocked
You didn't know? undecided
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by naijaboiy: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
Be scared, my friend. Ladies value their diaries very seriously. It's very private to them. They mean everything they jot down there. For her to give you that diary means she wanted you to see what she wrote.

Her eyes are on you.
I couldn't agree more.
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by naijaboiy: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Midehi:

Are you saying you haven't fhuucked on saturday and attend church on sunday?

Let's not dig into the marriage part cos we both know you aren't married.
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by andysnoopy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

I couldn't agree more.

My Brother you should see what she thought of her Ex lol..... I am a changed man now.. No more fucking outside grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
If only this didn't come from someone whose *** has a diameter wider than the river niger.
oh you! so you still cant avoid me, keep on stalking.

bye!
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by naijaboiy: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
andysnoopy:

My Brother you should see what she thought of her Ex lol..... I am a changed man now.. No more fucking outside grin grin grin grin grin grin
HeHeHeHe...

Nawa o! Can you let me in on what she wrote? cheesy
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by andysnoopy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

HeHeHeHe...

Nawa o! Can you let me in on what she wrote? cheesy

The poor boy... Lmao!! lets not go there...
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
andysnoopy:

The poor boy... Lmao!! lets not go there...
Lol,,no problemo cheesy
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Midehi:

oh you! so you still cant avoid me, keep on stalking.

bye!
It's not that I can't avoid you, but the stench of your stupidity permeates every thread you comment on. Read slowly the _retarded hypocritical comment you made on this thread, and tell me why you should be avoided instead of your obtuse head being knocked in severally.

It's like expecting me to avoid the stench of a corpse.

Btw, fvcktard, didn't you say you made me deactivate? That's a very high pedestal you put yourself on, you know, cos actually, I cannot waste my spit on you.

This isn't stalking. It's my civic responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
andysnoopy:

God catch you, stop fvcking the fvckables.
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by IamLEGEND1: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
she allow u read her diary?
Bros u are on parole make i tell u.
mess-up once and u're a gooner (arsenal kwenu)
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by andysnoopy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lmao!! Parole kwanu... this dairy thing is really funny.
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
I used to keep diaries, until a friend that was squatting with me, found it where i hid it, read it, and also invited her friends and neighborhs to read. it was my landlady, that found out what she did and adviced me to stop keeping it until she moves out. i stopped completely sha.

I feel relieved when I write down my pains and more excited when I write down my beautiful moments.
Re: RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin by andysnoopy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Adaobi12:
I used to keep diaries, until a friend that was squatting with me, found it where i hid it, read it, and also invited her friends and neighborhs to read. it was my landlady, that found out what she did and adviced me to stop keeping it until she moves out. i stopped completely sha.

I feel relieved when I write down my pains and more excited when I write down my beautiful moments.

Some people shouldn't be called friends.... Smh

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,please Stop / Open Confession / Should i make the move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.