Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? (5847 Views)

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
onila:

hes to skinny

don't find steph curry cute
lol anyway, steven curry is married. Btw do u realize that ur crush looks older than his age? Try old boy kobe bryant(thats my nigga) or lamar odom
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
kevin hart is soo funny, he keeps that show alive...., reality shows are the order of the day in the usa, real haus wives of atlanta, so and so. As for me i like the series movies, prison break., 24, legend of the seeker, arrow. Am yet to watch vampire diaries tho.
where are you based?
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
firstEVA:
where are you based?
accra et vous?
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
accra et vous?
Nigeria.
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
firstEVA:
Nigeria.
lagos, abuja, portharcourt, enugu?
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
lagos, abuja, portharcourt, enugu?
Lagos. I have noticed Ghanians know a lot about Nigeria but a majority of us may not confidently name 4 cities in Ghana.
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
firstEVA:
Lagos. I have noticed Ghanians know a lot about Nigeria but a majority of us may not confidently name 4 cities in Ghana.
well the problem is that we ghanaians dont project other cities here like we do for accra..., kumasi for instance is bigger and nice as accra, things are more affordable than accra but we are addicted to accra....... The nigerians that move btn ghana and nigeria know abt other cities here........there are nigerians in part of ghana that i havent even gone b4....
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
accra et vous?
What part of Accra? Kaneishi, Legon, Medina or Osu?
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

What part of Accra? Kaneishi, Legon, Medina or Osu?
adenta! Do u also live in ghana?
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by kliq(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
onila:
undecided

Cheer up ok smiley
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
adenta! Do u also live in ghana?
Been there. Was at East Legon.
I'm presently in Lagos tho'.
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
Been there. Was at East Legon.
I'm presently in Lagos tho'.
great to know, i will surely visit lagos one day.
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
great to know, i will surely visit lagos one day.
You're welcome anytime. Do let me know when you're coming so I can show you around the city.
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

You're welcome anytime. Do let me know when you're coming so I can show you around the city.
thank u, i will surely do. Btw am sure u are an expert in accra now ryt?
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
thank u, i will surely do. Btw am sure u are an expert in Accra now ryt?
Yeah! It's fun over there. Went clubbing at Vienna city once. Had memorable experiences.
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

Yeah! It's fun over there. Went clubbing at Vienna city once. Had memorable experiences.
thats great...., i hope u will be here during xmas.
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats great...., i hope u will be here during xmas.
Nah! I'm Nigerian.
Re: Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? by Captainswag225(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Brandnew2:
Nah! I'm Nigerian.
yeah, i know......nice knowing u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Sex, I Have Sex Three To Four Times Everyday" – Maheeda 18+... / What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.