Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra (22868 Views)

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by temitayoag(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
God bless my Country Nigeria............ And help our security sector.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Y r d even keeping d bloody bastards prisoners at all.Since d r so willing to die n kill odas without thinking.Kill them all n send dem to their ancestors.Anambra adi go mma.We do not need dem

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Robinhood477: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
ok..

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by HzRF(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na owelle talk so?
Abi Na another person
Owelle Don gather sense ooo
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by discusant: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Any Igbo that fails to see reasons for current increase in the agitation for Biafra, or refuses to identify with the struggle for Biafra is a mugu.
Even if that Igbo owns all the sky scrappers in Abuja and Lagos, he failed to understand that after wealth comes desire for apex political power to protect the wealth.
Nigeria was restructured through state creation to deny the Igbo apex political power.

Biafra agitation is also like a pressure piling on Nigeria's leadership to make it not take the interest, strength and capabilities of the Igbo for granted.

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Bonapart(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rotimi47:
Your chest beating east that makes the most noise with no action can use this as a pretext to start a war for Biafra, that is if you mu..s are brave enough as you Igbo's always claim. Smh!
amaechi you said?
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by chesterlee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Come to think of it,

APC had the guts to deny that the Boko haram prisoners were actually brought in...Bloody Vampires!!!!

Worst is the presidency has been silent on this matter....

*This Entity called Nigeria is a big scam*

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Let them remained in the northern part of Nigeria,
That is where they idiot group belong.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by beyoncausme: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
nice one...long over due!!....
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
BIAFRA LOADING..................80%

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
SaiBuharii:
"Ibo's" have refused to understand that Bokoharam are national/federal prisoners not state prisoners. Thus the FG has the right to move them to any federal prison it deem fit.

When Peter Obi the so called son of Ojukwu - the man I tag a "stupid hero" was selling them out to Jonathan. Ibos didn't know. Now they are crying like crocodiles everywhere. If FG decides to send kidnappers arrested in your so called peaceful region to the West, will you cry.

I like this step personally. It makes us know that Bokoharam is a National matter not a regional matter.
They should relocate them to your family house where they have people like you

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by discusant: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
intergral:
[size=30pt]PLEASE BUHARI KINDLY DELETE THIS SOUTHEAST FROM NIGERIA LET THEM GO AND LEARN THIER LESSON LIKE SOUTHSUDAN.... IMAGINE IGBO FREE NIGERIA.... BUT THE QUESTION IS ARE THEY READY TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND GO BACK TO THIER LAND I DOUBT THAT! [/size]

CRUDE OIL PATRIOT OF ONE NIGERIA.

REMOVE CRUDE OIL TODAY FROM NIGERDELTA, ODUDUWA REPUBLIC AND AREWA SHARIA REPUBLIC MUST EMERGE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

Your foolish blackmail... No sense.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by owobokiri(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari thinks this is 1980. . He keeps acting "hard man" for a set of people who care less about his presence. Get the phukin cannibals out of the east. We don't do religeous blodletting here. . It is obvious buhari is itching for a fight with the east.

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by mensdept: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Looking at that bunch of election rigging governors at least they have started to see the light. This is how they started in 1999 with confederation, only for those 5 governors to totally goof for the remaining 7 years or so.

What is Obiano's response?
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Scout60(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
SaiBuharii:
"Ibo's" have refused to understand that Bokoharam are national/federal prisoners not state prisoners. Thus the FG has the right to move them to any federal prison it deem fit.

When Peter Obi the so called son of Ojukwu - the man I tag a "stupid hero" was selling them out to Jonathan. Ibos didn't know. Now they are crying like crocodiles everywhere. If FG decides to send kidnappers arrested in your so called peaceful region to the West, will you cry.

I like this step personally. It makes us know that Bokoharam is a National matter not a regional matter.
pls read d post well.....
no one is saying DAT boko haram is not a national problem but relocating them to places with low security is unreasonable.... we have kirikiri prison and many more.....
just pray DAT I will not hear jail break because I will kill all the northern in my area because bokoharam is not written on the fore head..

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Evaromantik(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm.......dis one Okorocha tok like sumbady this tym

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by ahamonyeka(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why is governor obiano not responding to this issue?

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
intergral:
[size=30pt]PLEASE BUHARI KINDLY DELETE THIS SOUTHEAST FROM NIGERIA LET THEM GO AND LEARN THIER LESSON LIKE SOUTHSUDAN.... IMAGINE IGBO FREE NIGERIA.... BUT THE QUESTION IS ARE THEY READY TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND GO BACK TO THIER LAND I DOUBT THAT! [/size]

The entrepreneurial and excellent spirit on an average Igbo man will not allow Biafra to go down the way of South Sudan. All over the world, Igbos are known for their excellence and ingenuity. What have you read about South Sudanese before?

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by meshacha1: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by justNonso: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayd91:
That's not agreeable.
I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THEY APPEAR UNITED... that's good for the region.

But for Nigeria... I feel the South East is the best place to imprison the Boko Haram members. They have the lowest likelihood of coming in contact with sympathizers that may attempt to break them out.

I just feel, the federal government ought to have built a new Maximum Security Prison far away from public contact for that purpose, although still in the south East.

I HOPE THEY CAN SOMEHOW REACH A COMPROMISE.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
. UR FADA LEFT YASH.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Jetjacky(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
that's more like it.! thanks.
the south east would not always be disoriented
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Babytil(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
IBO caward , now start the war. Ur d caward .... BITCH
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Ofeakwu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
[img][/img]

Obi adighim mma

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by kraftykc(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
He however ruled out any plan by the Governors to recall the Igbo in the troubled North, stressing that, “we are all part of the entity called Nigeria and we share in the plight of our brothers in the North East, so it is not the issue of recalling the Igbo in any part of the country but to make sure that they are secured anywhere they find themselves”.

So we are ONE NIGERIA but we cannot hold OUR OWN COUNTRYMEN
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by BigElEddy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why transfer them in the first place? Just take them somewhere and hang them.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by lawrsmith(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
disumusa:
IBO caward , now start the war.
i think you should be in school by now and be learning how to make a good sentence and good spelling.people like should be in Alamajeri school learning how to spell instead of you coming to Nairaland to display your illiteracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by SaiBuharii: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Scout60:

pls read d post well.....
no one is saying DAT boko haram is not a national problem but relocating them to places with low security is unreasonable.... we have kirikiri prison and many more.....
just pray DAT I will not hear jail break because I will kill all the northern in my area because bokoharam is not written on the fore head..

It's no man's business. If your governors that you hype like kings used only 10% of their security vote for the right purpose, you wouldn't be ranting here.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by naijamerican: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
intergral:

God punish you idiot

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by lawrsmith(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Babytil:
IBO caward , now start the war. Ur d caward .... BITCH
is there no Alamajeri school close to you so that you can learn how to spell?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Malawian(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mannylex:
I think moving the suspects to the south east Is a very bad move, aside the negative psychological effect it would have on the citizens, it's exposing them to unnecessary danger. Imagine the terrorists stage a prison break there, it would be a disaster and start of boko haram expansion to the east... And we know Boko Haram doesn't move quietly. "The Devil comes to steal, kill and destroy"

The people of Anambra must stand up against this move that could spell the beginning of doom in the area.
one thing i know is that should a single bomb explode in the east, na abbokki go even use dem hand load themselves for the next 991 wey dey head to asaba.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by AtlanticBreeze: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
AnambraDota:
Okorocha is my man, God bless Owelle the Philanthropist, Owelle your a Philantropist not a politician so forget.

God bless Igboland, waiting for the drunk at Agu Awka to come open mouth like a female Lizard
Who is the drunk between obiano and adaobi that built only a beer factory in 8 years as governor? I guess the "drunk at Agu Awka" is patronising your boss. jokes on you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway / Bandits Write Letter To Zamfara College Of Education, Gusau / Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.