Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra (22878 Views)

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Deepfreezer(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
AnambraDota:
Okorocha is my man, God bless Owelle the Philanthropist, Owelle your a Philantropist not a politician so forget.

God bless Igboland, waiting for the drunk at Agu Awka to come open mouth like a female Lizard
hahahhahahhhaa. female lizard. ur mouth bad.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Deepfreezer(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2015
disumusa:
IBO caward , now start the war.
mumu musa. this administration voted in will show Nigerians pepper.
I will prefer a Nigeria with Bola tinubu as the president.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by synazz(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2015
sadHmmm FG having to look in to this matter.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Isaac212: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2015
Owelle rochas okorocha oon, d executive governor of Imo state, u Re in deed d wost governor i Hv ever See.....u Make US to suffer why serving in Ur state.....
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by PenSniper: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bonapart:
We are from the East
We are wise
We are great people
We are wonderful people
We welcome strangers and give them refuge
we are Christians
We hate violence that makes us hate boko haram

We are IGBO PEOPLE

boko haram, sorry try west

But you are cowards, afraid of mere prisoners behind lock and key.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by PenSniper: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
prelinctus:
Who agrees with me that the poster above me is a dullard?

Seconded.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Bonapart(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
PenSniper:

But you are cowards, afraid of mere prisoners behind lock and key.
no we are not
We where not there when y'all started the war so face the music
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by PenSniper: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
All i see is appeal, appeal and appeal but no ultimatum. Am disappointed. Perhaps they've realised their usual ultimata have lost value. They may try the ICC though. A bunch of buffoons.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by IKWEREBIAFRAN: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't seem to trust rochas.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by desireoge(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari send ur boys to their virgins. You are not doing them good by keeping them.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Adeboyefa(f): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please calm down and think. There is a way out. You will even get special praise from all sensible Nigerians for it.

This is the time to send those sacred Idemili snakes on a special midnight mission to the Boko Haram section of the prisons. No FG can query you for such a "natural disaster". All the guards will be asleep then.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by masterpix(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2016
Luukasz:
Dispeakeable Manner just like your Coward & Foolish Ancestors.
ee pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Under Military Siege In Rivers State - Wike / Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. / Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.