Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (85720 Views)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by chucky234(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Mancity26:

guy u dey make me laf like akpororo, anyway comedian plenty for nairaland, beta still he should join boko boy, i heard dat dey are recruiting
Boko na local champions, since him dey Europe make him just kuku join ISIS.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ransomed: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2015
youngberry001:
Allahu Akbar nice to hear that guys kiss

Alhamdulillahi am so so happy about this,,,glory be to Allah
::--When you are in Rome, behave like a Roman. When he is through with his plans, you will then recognise that he is indeed "Onyigbo" .I wish you success Emma, fast guy do them the thing jor....
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Undilutedfact: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
ramdris:
The way xtians reacts to anyone who converts to Muslim always brings out their hypocrisy. If u convert to Muslim, u r dumb but it's OK to convert to xtian. They forget it's not possible for everyone to be practicing one religion even during the time of Jesus. When we learn to respect everyone's view, the world will b a better place so far their beliefs has zero impact on their lives.

Are you serious? What happens when a muslim converts to christianity in northern Nigeria or predominantly muslim countries?
The convert, and ever nearby church will be burnt down and you know it, and some get executed by law and you are complaining about a mere social media reaction that won't hurt anyone....HYPOCRISY you say
#liveandletlive
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by luckyboss(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

No thanks. I don't want to end up looking like dried fish. I'll stick to my hot milk.
l
hahahaaaa funny you.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by free37: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Gobe...., cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Vikky014(f): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2015
hahahahahahahaha. funny thread. muslims are rejoicing because emenike converts to islam. but if Ahmed musa converts to Christianity they will kill him

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by MartialArt2(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2015
I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians, we easily believe every rumor
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
luckyboss:
l
hahahaaaa funny you.

Part of the effects of drinking hot milk, good sense of humor.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by peadel20(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2015
youngberry001:
Allahu Akbar nice to hear that guys kiss

Alhamdulillahi am so so happy about this,,,glory be to Allah

Yes, congratulations for having a Christian Apostate. However, if he later turns towards Chrisitanity, OR, a muslim converts, what does the quran order to be done to him or her?
So, I guess he dares not try to return to his former religion, else, might be asked of his life. No more freedom of choice for him henceforth.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Vikky014:
hahahahahahahaha. funny thread. muslims are rejoicing because emenike converts to islam. but if Ahmed musa converts to Christianity they will kill him

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Lol! We've got a live big nose here! You don't respect us yet you bow to us! You killed Tafawa Balewa out of jealously, dumbo! Friggin animals! And what did we do to your people after that? Read about the bloody counter coup buffoon! You don't just mess with us, know your place inferior being! And then the civil war, where we massacred your useless race and mopped the floor with your manky women! Worthless people! We killed you like chickens! I guess that's why you went silent for a while but these days it seems you need us to remind you who your masters are! Clueless worthless animals!

It's called auto correct dumbo! Zip was a worthless buffoon who has no space in history!

I can testify before God that you are a foool! Idiott! Why were your stupidd people complaining that the Brits gave power to the north! Why did you kill him because you said you were being marginalized? Was that not a coup? So coups are done to over throw sgfs? grin Lol! Imbe.cile! The legend, the golden voice of Africa, is a great man, you can't compare him to any of the animals that came out of that waste land of yours! Go and see how in carries himself even amongst the international elite, I'm sure you know what youtube is. Lol! Sgf, like i said, you just don't know how stupidd and irrelevant you are do you?

Who owns Nigeria? Looool! Your people are disposable, we can eliminate all of you if we please and there'll still be Nigeria, if you guys didn't know how irrelevant you are deep down you will not be shouting Biafra, a machination of a fellow big nosed worthless coward! And Abacha was a boss, he put you big nosed idiotts in your place, raped your oil wealth, and he was still a better leader than Gej.

Senate president is what you're bragging with? Looooooooooooool! Like I said, empty chest beating! And you better watch your mouth boy, you live where you live and breathe the air you breathe because of the mercy of the great white north, you don't want to provoke us!

Wait wait wait...do you even know where the word Nigeria was gotten from? Smh? Take over which land? Loooooool! Go back to the backyard we sent you to and squeeze your big noses in there! You simply don't just mess with the north! Get that into your skull, right from time, our history, our legend is not even comparable to yours, heck we compete with Vikings, not unrefined crude animals that will still be running naked if not for the white men who enslaved your worthless people!

I guess you just got schooled by this Uneducated bloke!

Wth this your write up, I know now that you are a stark illiterate, whole on Nigeria fought against Biafra including foreign governments,egypt and england.

Can your tribe alone stand Igbo people? cowards.

You call that a coup when their was a president? they killed his messenger .LOL. YOU ARE A FOOL.

GEJ IS THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA,LIKE IT OR NOT. WAIT A MUNITE,NORTH THE BOKO HARAM REGION? I PITY MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS THERE. NORTH THE POOREST REGION IN NIGERIA...I LAUGH. NORTH THE MOST BACKWARD AND UNEDUCATED REGION IN NIGERIA...GO AND GET LIFE BOY.

YOUR TRIBE HAS NO PLACE IN HISTORY OF NIGERIA AND YOU JUST CONFIRMED IT BY KEEPING SILENT TO MY QUESTION, I ASK YOU AGAIN TO MENTION[b] HOW MANY PRESIDENTS HAS YOUR TRIBE EVER PRODUCED IN NIGERIA[/b] MENTION THEIR NAMES AND UP TILL NOW NO ANSWER . IDIIAAT.

ABACHA IS KANURI BY TRIBE THE TERROR GROUP... I KNOW NIGERIA AND ITS HISTORY FAR BETTER THAN YOU BOY, YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT SIMPLE.

Deal with it, eh pain you errr. Sorry oooo. NA WE GET NAIJA OK...GO AND HANG NOW.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2015
omojeesu:

I am always amazed and sad at the same time with responses like this. A blatant lie that is so easily verifiable today. The following is from religionofpeace.com:

QUESTION:Does Islam proscribe the death penalty for Muslims who wish to embrace another religion?

SUMMARY ANSWER:Those who turn their back on Islam are to be EXECUTED.  This is CONFIRMED by the WORDS and DEEDS of Muhammad.  The ONLY FREEDOM OF BELIEF in Islam is the FREEDOM TO BECOME MUSLIM.

The Quran:Qur'an (4:89)
 - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, IF THEY TURN THEIR BACKS, take them, and SLAY THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Other verses that support the MANY HADITH DEMANDING DEATH FOR APOSTATES are Qur'an verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, and 9:66.  

My prayer is that one day your eyes will open to see Jesus who says:

I AM THE WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME. John 14:6

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

He says ALSO:

But I say unto you, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44

Can you SEE the difference? Many Muslims see the difference but ARE TOO AFRAID to leave because of this death penalty for apostates.

Please, come to Jesus. He will save you forever!

Stop living in delusion.

As per the verse of the Quran that you quoted, let me complete it for u

Quran 4:89
They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper

Quran 4:90
Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.

This is what you live for, going against islam. But it wont profit you anything because islam is the Way.
You don't just pick a verse and broadcast it, you learn to use a passage in light of the passages before or after it.
Go to school and learn comprehension.
Goat!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Please rearrange your post if you want a reply. If you don't know how, kindly ask for my assistance, thanks.

You lost.deal with it, I can't debate with a foooool.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by peadel20(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
ransomed:
::--When you are in Rome, behave like a Roman. When he is through with his plans, you will then recognise that he is indeed "Onyigbo" .I wish you success Emma, fast guy do them the thing jor....

I think it might work against him if he tries to return. Their holy book orders to take the life of an apostate. Though, they will tell you Allah says religion isn't by compulsion in the 2nd chapter. But it was abrogated in another chapter later. Of course allah orders them (muslims) to adhere to later orders. So "No Religious Compulsion" is already abrogated.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2015
SamConquer:
Now you tell Me what is the difference between believing in the teaching of a Terrorist and a Paedophiles from Muhammed.

Same way you said people don't understand a particular surah or whatever that is how some Christian don't really understand some passages in the Bible.

The Bible is the light whatever you are looking for is there.

Trinity is an incorporated tradition just as Christmas which is not found in the Bible.God and Jesus Christ are never one.one is a Father and another Is the Son.

Christianity is a religion that belief in the oneness of God,and this is clearly stated in different part of the Bible.but the truth is just as Jesus says 'I am the truth and the light no one cometh to the Father except through Me"that is how it is.

You guys are damn confused.
So you now go against your people's sayin that says Jesus is God, God is 3, Jesus is son of God etc grin
So now you believe God is one. cool
Isokay grin I dey follow
Till u finally see d light and be a Muslim and Submit to Allah, before you're saved.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Wth this your write up, I know now that you are a stark illiterate, whole on Nigeria fought against Biafra including foreign governments,egypt and england.
Yeah we still kicked your as*, did the heavy lifting, not because we cared, but just to show how how powerless and utterly irrelevant you idiotts! are?

Can your tribe alone stand Igbo people? cowards.
Cowards? We? The great white north? Looool! Atleast our commanders didn't escape to Ivory Coast dressed as women! Loool! Yet we always seem to kick your worthless igbo ass!

You call that a coup when their was a president? they killed his messenger .LOL. YOU ARE A FOOL.
What? Smh! Just shut up, and read up on history, iron so was the head of state, he died, along with all his other big nosed foools thinking they could get away with stealing from their masters!

GEJ IS THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA,LIKE IT NOT.
Ahh! I don't like it, and only a re.tarded plug ugly igbo slowpoke like yourself will believe that. Repulsive people, you are! God Bless the Great Murtala Muhammad.

YOUR TRIBE HAS NO PLACE IN HISTORY OF NIGERIA AND YOU JUST CONFIRMED IT BY KEEPING SILENT TO MY QUESTION, I ASK YOU AGAIN TO MENTION[b] HOW MANY PRESIDENTS HAS YOUR TRIBE EVER PRODUCED IN NIGERIA[/b] MENTION THEIR NAMES AND UP TILL NOW NO ANSWER . IDIIAAT.
Uhhhm! My tribe has ruled this country for the most of its history dumbo, go and read your history books, from Murtala Muhammad to our current president.

ABACHA IS KANURI BY TRIBE THE TERROR GROUP... I KNOW NIGERIA AND ITS HISTORY FAR BETTER THAN YOU BOY, YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT SIMPLE.
Oh so you know BH are kanuris but yet you choose to blame hausas and fulanis when attacking the north? Smh, still abacha is from my state, he to me is a brother.

Deal with it, eh pain you errr. Sorry oooo. NA WE GET NAIJA OK...GO AND HANG NOW.
What pain? Loooooool! Maybe when the yorubas finish drowning you animals in the lagoon!

God Bless The Great White North!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You lost.deal with it, I can't debate with a foooool.

Lost what? Loooool! Stu.pid igbos

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Mosh1: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2015
Dragonking:
He did it for money
Sorry bro,this is Islam,we ain`t paying dime.Have you ever heard of Imam with private jet or being paid for leading prayers/Salat.You do it for Gods`sake or you are wasting ur precious time.....Got it.

I didn`t choose to be a Muslim,I am just lucky.....AlhamduliAllah.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Yeah we still kicked your as*, did the heavy lifting, not because we cared, but just to show how how powerless and utterly irrelevant you idiotts! are?

Cowards? We? The great white north? Looool! Atleast our commanders didn't escape to Ivory Coast dressed as women! Loool! Yet we always seem to kick your worthless igbo ass!

What? Smh! Just shut up, and read up on history, iron so was the head of state, he died, along with all his other big nosed foools thinking they could get away with stealing from their masters!

Ahh! I don't like it, and only a re.tarded plug ugly igbo slowpoke like yourself will believe that. Repulsive people, you are! God Bless the Great Murtala Muhammad.

Uhhhm! My tribe has ruled this country for the most of its history dumbo, go and read your history books, from Murtala Muhammad to our current president.

Oh so you know BH are kanuris but yet you choose to blame hausas and fulanis when attacking the north? Smh, still abacha is from my state, he to me is a brother.

What pain? Loooooool! Maybe when the yorubas finish drowning you animals in the lagoon!

God Bless The Great White North!

When I said tribe, I don't apply North illiterate,what tribe are you. How many from your tribe ever became president? Simple question or keep quite forever.

I did not receive your response on backwardness and illiterate north. Fulanis are not Nigerians. They are from Guinea. Hausas we can think about them later.

North are the cancer in Nigeria, nothing good ever come from there....Murtala was killed after praying,does that teach you something? Ewu,Abacha died disgracefully in the hands of prostitutes, you are really pathetic or high on burukutu
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Dindondin:

You too, don't forget Muhammad was a Christian. So do not die unless you are a Christian.
A Deeper Life one o!
did jesus attend deeper life church
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2015
God Bless The Great White North![/quote]

So not God bless Nigeria,but bless North,this is another reason to chase you out from this country we get the independence when the worthless region were still a baby debating.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by free2ryhme: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola post=35534451 cry:

Then it should be translated without its context being changed! Every christian should have a copy of it in its original language! And kids be taught the bible in the language so no one can be misguided.

It's context has never been changed rathers it was been reworded to make it accessible for readers of all ages
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Bonapart(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
after observing how u turn nairaland in to a religion and tribal sentiments, I will personally deal with u. Remember u told me everything about yourself and I will hunt u down till u die miserably. Bastard fool. Watch ur back boy
who be this loose legs... na my body you wan vest your frustration put?
I don't know you and I don't and never want to
Never you try to quote me again cos you're entitled to your opinion....
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

You guys are damn confused.
So you now go against your people's sayin that says Jesus is God, God is 3, Jesus is son of God etc grin
So now you believe God is one. cool
Isokay grin I dey follow
Till u finally see d light and be a Muslim and Submit to Allah, before you're saved.
Summit to Bloodshedding religion and its hungry blood suckers vampires and get saved
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Bonapart(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
god punish ur useless mama and papa. I hate u with passion idiot bastard
hv run through your post and what i found was the insults against people's parents
I don't know how to do so because I respect my parents and they my second God...
I also notice you're new on nairaland
Let me give you a run down: in here every man is entitled to his/her opinion. Anyone that cross the line get band by the mods

Insult me all you want

but...

if you ever quote me to insult my parents again you won't live to see another rising of the sun....i promise you that

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by 2dillu2(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
chucky234:
Who fvcking cares....
He can as well join the ISIS,his life his business.
I fvkking care and why not you join them assholes(ISIS) undecided
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by 2dillu2(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Hahahahhahahahaha ;
kikikikikiki I laugh in French guy you funny gan cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

When I said tribe, I don't apply North illiterate,what tribe are you. How many from your tribe ever became president? Simple question or keep quite forever.
If you haven't figured out what tribe I am yet maybe you're even dumber than I thought.

I did not receive your response on backwardness and illiterate north. Fulanis are not Nigerians, They are from Guinea.

Is that what you idiotts tell yourselves to feel better? Lol! Clown! And hausas are from Niger right? Or yorubas from Benin? Just because they're Fulbes in guinea all fulbes are from guinea? Don't you know they're more fulbes in Nigeria than guinea? Dumbo!

Hausas we can think about them later.
Lol! Touch the hausas, you touch the fulbes. When it comes to politics, no such thing as hausa or fulani. But you don't even want to go there.

Cancer eh? How about you try to remove us, I dare you. And don't worry, soon this cancer will fall off on its own, after its done raping your resources.
North are the cancer in Nigeria, nothing good ever come from there....Murtala was killed after praying,does that teach you something? Ewu,Abacha died disgracefully in the hands of prostitutes, you are really pathetic or high on burukutu
Murtala was killed after praying, he died the best way possible. Teaches me that igbos are back stabbing hypocrites
Yeah well, he f*cks, still a legend, still a better president than GeJ. I can't believe this lower animal actually thinks he can compete with us, lmao! Big nosed clueless negroid! Cursed race! Repulsive hairy gorilla look alikes! Know your place inferior being.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by jibrilaminu003(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Whizzcute:

So what makes you different from me now since you have insulted my God.

Kettle calling pot black!!

Imagine a mad man calling a sane being mad! You definitely know what it means.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ngwamannaija4lf

You own Naija right? You want your state, secede yourself let's see since you "own naija". Clueless foool! The sooner you realize how worthless your race is the better for you!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Dindondin(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
did jesus attend deeper life church
Ask Ifa or Google!
I m not here to argue for Jesus, I m here to prove to you that you and your folks v no monopoly of blasphemy against respected figures from other religion.
Just talk with sanity next time or lose your respect!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ibrokola(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

It's context has never been changed rathers it was been reworded to make it accessible for readers of all ages
There is no such thing as "rewording" a language. When you do that, you distort it's true meaning! For example in Yoruba language, "Ogun" has over 10 meanings including drugs, sweat, 20, war, god etc. This is what happened to 'rewording' the Bible that it's meanings were misunderstood over the centuries! Calling Christ the son of God is wrong when we know that he was born through a Miracle via Mary. But in English Language( our medium of communication), Son simply means someone's biological male son! So much for the "Rewording"!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" / Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.