Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. (3760 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Jorussia(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmm.....I get now, what happened?
I just discovered that these movies pollutes my heart sexually, so i had to stop watching them.I watch political discussions and sports. I have replied your PM. Send me a pm.
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jorussia:
I just discovered that these movies pollutes my heart sexually, so i had to stop watching them.I watch political discussions and sports. I have replied your PM. Send me a pm.

Correct !!!!
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Pinocchioo(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ALRYT NA!!!!!

#ButSaladDey?

Nop, na ofe-akwu
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by IamLEGEND1: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pinocchioo:

Nop, na ofe-akwu

i have absolutely no idea what that means, but count me in. i dey carry my hommies come too
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jorussia:

No reply
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Jorussia(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oyind17:

No reply
OK,let me follow you. You will follow me back and then send me a pm.
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Pinocchioo(f): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i have absolutely no idea what that means, but count me in. i dey carry my hommies come too

Lol, its called "banga soup" , made from palm fruits . Common among the igbos.
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jorussia:
OK,let me follow you. You will follow me back and then send me a pm.

I miss you small sha, I like the new you.
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by IamLEGEND1: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pinocchioo:

Lol, its called "banga soup" , made from palm fruits . Common among the igbos.

NA HIM U WAN JOIN AM WITH RICE?!!!!!

#LawdHaveMercy.

but no problem, we go chop am so.

#JustKeepTheToiletPaperClose.
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by sandrannna(f): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
We rock

Where is the virgin?
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Goodyshoes(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm....
So much for virginity....
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Gurgle(f): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2015
profojah:
Sandrannna kindly summarize this your epistle....I only read the first and the last line

yeahhh paragraphs
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Mzdivacious(f): 2:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Pinocchioo:
This is obviously the best thread by the OP

#Thank God its sunday#

Nice one. But being a virgin( ladies particularly) should be a secret ( that doesn't mean u are not proud of it). Because once some "ani-men" finds our you're a V, go will go through thick and thin, do everything possible to be the first to get into you. ( their own na to chop, clean mouth)

Let it be a marriage present for your spouse ( He would cherish it and always trust you.
u get the gist!most won't even believe a pretty girl can. be one so what's d use telling ??
BTW its no big deal not being a virgin either.that girls keep ur bodies shii so overrated
bible n Quran said all fornicators won't make heaven not "all female fonicators"..keep urself for u not for any stupid spouse prolly opening some hoe's pantiesas I speak
Re: Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. by Pinocchioo(f): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Mzdivacious:
u get the gist!most won't even believe a pretty girl can. be one so what's d use telling ??
BTW its no big deal not being a virgin either.that girls keep ur bodies shii so overrated
bible n Quran said all fornicators won't make heaven not "all female fonicators"..keep urself for u not for any stupid spouse prolly opening some hoe's pantiesas I speak

nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Receive Money True Western Union / Popular Instagram Slay Queen, Symply Tacha Begs Maintenance Money From Celebriti / Eight (8) Proven Ways To Become Poor And End In Abject Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.