Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (68178 Views)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by sandrannna(f): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
There are many crap out there that encourages people to violate God’s order. They say; ‘’Is it not my body, can’t I do what I like with it?’’ No dear, it is not your body except you have not given your life to Jesus. If you have given your life to Jesus, it means you are Born again. And when you are Born again, Jesus owns every part of your body. It is no longer yours. How do you give your life to Jesus but still say its your body? Does Jesus still owns my body when I am married? Yes, he still does. But at that time sex is permitted by God. Your spouse is permitted to your body when you are married, not when you are single. 1 Corinthians 6 Vs 15-16

Your body and my body is God’s temple. If it is God’s temple, it means we cannot do anything we like with it. Human Right is not superior to God’s right! The creator created you to live for Him and not for you to live as you like!!

Like I wrote previously, God did not forbid sex, but he prescribed the context in which it should be done. He also prescribed when it should be done and with whom it should be done. How do I know this? The Bible is God’s manual for us to live a victorious and successful life in Jesus. It is in the Bible that I read that;

Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit- 1 Corinthians 6 Vs19
That the bed should remain undefiled- Hebrew 13 Vs 4
People who indulge in fornication and adultery will be judged by God and they will not inherit the kingdom of God- Hebrew 13 Vs 4
Generally,

Sex (between two single people) before marriage is fornication.
Sex between a single person and a married person or between two married people is adultery.

SO WHY MUST I ABSTAIN FROM SEX UNTIL I AM MARRIED?

Premarital sex is Sin- Sex before marriage is sin as all the 5 points above depicts. And the wages of sin is death. And you cannot continue in sin and expect that God’s grace and blessings continue to abound in your life. Sin is perhaps the reason you are not where your mates are.

Before you die physically, you first die spiritually and then see other things that sex before marriage will expose you to;

Risk of STD- STD is sexually transmitted disease. There are treatable and untreatable sexually transmitted diseases and you never can tell who carries it because STDs don’t show on the face.
How about if I use condom?

Even the manufacturers of condom will often say in their advert and on the condom case that there is 2% chance of failure even with the use of condom. Besides, condom may protect you from STD and other risk but it sure cannot protect you from the spiritual implication of sex!

Risk of Pregnancy- It is not necessarily the frequency of sex that leads to pregnancy. One time sex is enough for pregnancy to occur. So, abstain from sex if you are not ready to be a nursing mother or a nursing father! At least your mind will be at rest per chance your monthly period is delayed beyond the expected date.

Risk of Disappointment- Singles who have had sexual intercourse are 90% most likely to break up before wedding or marriage commitments. You are free to share anything together but NOT your bodies. There is nothing really special left in you for him and his family to bring huge tubers of yam (if you are Nigerian) and bride price to your parents when you have given him access to what he shouldn’t see just yet. If you truly value your body, you will care who touches it!

Sex shows on the body- When every guy you date have all seen your body and had taken the juice of it, what is left is carcass. That is why your breast is pointing downwards like those of a nursing mother. (Unconsciously you are even checking it now as you read my write-up) The breast of a lady that is yet to have sex ought to be firm except for a few that are busty or chubby. Illicit pre-marital sex has made you look like a woman who had had 5 children.

As for the guys, the number of girls you have had sex with is not a yardstick to measure your masculinity and how much you have ‘conquered’. I pray you don’t go to the great beyond through the channel you came to the earth!

BUT, I REALLY WANT TO STOP PRE-MARITAL SEX, HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?

If this is you, I say a big congratulation to you. Why? The angels in heaven are already excited when a sinner turns from his or her ways.

So, what practicals things do I do?

In your closet, ask God to forgive you. God won’t turn this request down, I can assure you!
Stop seeing your partner in sin
Make up your mind that you will no longer indulge in sex until you are married. Remember, where there is a will, there is a way.

Read your Bible more. Go to church more and fellowship with God and the brethren in truth and in spirit.

Listen to soul lifting messages and music
Focus on your career or business
Get a mentor or somebody that you can be accountable to. The person should necessarily be a good Christian, experienced and matured to keep your privates and confidentials.

Get serious about wedding and marriage plans. If the guy (or lady) who is making love with you is not serious about marriage, begin to prepare your mind for someone else!

Friends, honour God with your body and He will honour you. Sex is sweeter and better enjoyed when you are married. Why do it now with all above consequences. Does the consequences worth the temporary pleasure? Your guess is as good as mine!

http://adegboyegailori.com/10-reasons-why-you-need-to-abstain-from-pre-marital-sex/

195 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by dharay88: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
cominq fr0m yhu.?
Omo wanders shall neva get bus-stop. lipsrsealed embarassed

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Cholls(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
my sister sincerely speaking is this coming from your heart?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by INTROVERT(f): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
I totally agree with the OP. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by sandrannna(f): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
dharay88:
cominq fr0m yhu.?
Omo wanders shall neva get bus-stop. lipsrsealed embarassed

Today na sunday na.....
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by dharay88: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
sandrannna:

Today na sunday na.....

praize jah.! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nomzylicious(f): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bitter truth. God help me remain focused...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Jenny1010(f): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
No comment

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
see this one, since when did sėx start making people's brėasts to point down south?

if u want to stick to the religious angle, pls do.

but pls stop writing scientific fallacies.

but if u dey serious say breästs dey fall bcoz of sèx, then the guys u dey sleep with na master-puppeteers dem be

COZ THEY PULLING UR BÖÖBS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
sandrannna:

Today na sunday na.....

so tomoro, ur topic will be ten advantages of havn sex everyday abi?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Cutehector(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nomzylicious:
Bitter truth. God help me remain focused...
is kissn a sin?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Judging from a glance at her dp, she doesn't look like a married lady and her boobs doesn't look like that of a virgin.( no offense)

22 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:
Judging from a glance at her dp, she doesn't look like a married lady and her boobs doesn't look like that of a virgin.( no offense)
But seriously, see breasts? shocked Mcewen baba abeg come see this OP Bobbi! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gasout(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
See person wey de preach against premarital sex. Please pal, go thru her previous topics. Sandranna my yansh

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
But seriously, see breasts? shocked Mcewen baba abeg come see this OP Bobbi! grin

I know say u go come here . grin
See as the girl wan spoil my fasting grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

I know say u go come here . grin
See as the girl wan spoil my fasting grin
Serious Haram grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by McEwen(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
sandrannna,are you in lag angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by McEwen(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
oh lord shocked cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by sholikay(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sandrannna wrote something quite sensible?.. Opeeee ooooo... I'm going to give Thanksgiving in church when the opportunity comes... grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
McEwen:

oh lord shocked cry
Have mercy grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by sandrannna(f): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hope some of u are not self servicing with ma dp? na bobbi I say make una come c? oya m changing dat dp.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
Serious Haram grin
No be haram o, na only eyes I take look am. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by McEwen(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
Have mercy grin
on us....Amen!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

No be haram o, na only eyes I take look am. grin
I hear grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
McEwen:

on us....Amen!!!
Amen o grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by grad2012(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
All you said is true but as for the breast issue I think some ladies actually have their breast naturally shaped like that.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
*in sleepy voice*who post dis wounderful topic?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok

is it really possible to see whether someone is a virgin or not, or if shes sexually active?

sometimes older women can "see" it on girls but I cant see anything!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
see this one, since when did sėx start making people's brėasts to point down south?

if u want to stick to the religious angle, pls do.

but pls stop writing scientific fallacies.

it doesn't?? but why would they say it if it weren't true

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Captainswag225(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:
Ok

is it really possible to see whether someone is a virgin or not, or if shes sexually active?

sometimes older women can "see" it on girls but I cant see anything!!
its late oo lolz
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by meshacha1: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.