Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (68183 Views)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Kessythegeek(m): 12:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Velocitron:

I believe in living and letting others live, especially if their decisions have no effect on you. We should emphasise the importance of protection and safety among our sexually active youths instead of spreading false truths and religious scares undecided

nice mustache lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Kessythegeek(m): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

so they want an experienced virgin? nawa
goan sleeptongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Oluwawapelumi(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Good one,keep it up!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
my question is which option is the best to u? Pre marital sex or sex after marriage?

oh after marriage, definitely

and you?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Kessythegeek:
goan sleeptongue

you go first! I can see the light is still on in your room
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Captainswag225(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

oh after marriage, definitely

and you?
for me anyone goes, if my fiancee and i decides to do it before marriage that cool but if we decide to wait too then so be it.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Kessythegeek(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

you go first! I can see the light is still on in your room
lol u b winch
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
for me anyone goes, if my fiancee and i decides to do it before marriage that cool but if we decide to wait too then so be it.

that's fair enough. but wont you feel bad that you didn't wait though? Christianity-wise
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Kessythegeek:
lol u b winch

very BIG one
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Captainswag225(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

that's fair enough. but wont you feel bad that you didn't wait though? Christianity-wise
hmmm, if i do it before marriage i wont feel bad at all with my reason being that, it will be with the lady i will be marrying, besides staying without sex till marriage has no reward in my opinion. And i will surely ask for forgiveness from GOD coz at the end of the day we are all sinners and we need to ask for forgiveness of our sins.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 12:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hmmm, if i do it before marriage i wont feel bad at all with my reason being that, it will be with the lady i will be marrying, besides staying without sex till marriage has no reward in my opinion. And i will surely ask for forgiveness from GOD coz at the end of the day we are all sinners and we need to ask for forgiveness of our sins.

LOL even when youre planning to sin in future

to be a man.....
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by suzzy16(f): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Nomzylicious:
Bitter truth. God help me remain focused...
and me too o
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Captainswag225(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL even when youre planning to sin in future
to be a man.....
lmao, to be a man is awesome ryt?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, to be a man is awesome ryt?

lol I don't know, I hope so?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by SonOfDavid91(m): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:

http://adegboyegailori.com/10-reasons-why-you-need-to-abstain-from-pre-marital-sex/

It is not the matter that matters but the end of the matters that matter!
Prevention is better than cure they do say!
Why not take precaution instead of caution? Matthew 5:17-end!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by IDRISEEN: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2015
good writeup,but ur apprarance did nt reflect d msg,pls work on ur outfit
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by doofanc: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Brilliant post by OP. God Bless. But as others have said your DP is not too encouraging. sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by lepasharon(f): 1:23am On Jul 06, 2015
I have just lost brain cells, I think I need to stop visiting this site. undecided FUCKKKKKKKKKKK !
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Captainswag225(m): 1:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

its soo fun lol.....when u pay the expensive brideprice, the haus rent, water/electricity bills, school fees, chopmoney, its fun isnt it? grin
Gurgle:

its soo fun lol.....when u pay the expensive brideprice, the haus rent, water/electricity bills, school fees, chopmoney, its fun isnt it?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 1:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
its soo fun lol.....when u pay the expensive brideprice, the haus rent, water/electricity bills, school fees, chopmoney, its fun isnt it? ;Dits soo fun lol.....when u pay the expensive brideprice, the haus rent, water/electricity bills, school fees, chopmoney, its fun isnt it?

I think if I were married I would pay the water bills and chopmoney myself

I mean I would take on some of the smaller stuff, and try and help with the larger ones if I could
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Captainswag225(m): 1:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

I think if I were married I would pay the water bills and chopmoney myself

I mean I would take on some of the smaller stuff, and try and help with the larger ones if I could
thats soo sweet of u, u will make a great wife. U jux have to pray for a great job then.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 1:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats soo sweet of u, u will make a great wife. U jux have to pray for a great job then.

but I think that's what a lot of people would do

all those things you listed are too much for one person. unless that's what you and your wife agreed

yeah praying seriously
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Captainswag225(m): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

but I think that's what a lot of people would do

all those things you listed are too much for one person. unless that's what you and your wife agreed

yeah praying seriously
well, if the man is earning alot then it shouldnt be a problem for him to take care of all those expenses......the lady can save hers.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
well, if the man is earning alot then it shouldnt be a problem for him to take care of all those expenses......the lady can save hers.

yeah I think everybody will work it out amongst themselves
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by NobleG1(m): 1:38am On Jul 06, 2015
This is complete nonsense! Cut the religious crap!

It's a dumb thing to not have sex with someone you planned spending the rest of your life with, before marrying them.

Sex is an important part of marriage. If you marry someone you're not sexually compatible with, your marriage is doomed!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Captainswag225(m): 1:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I think everybody will work it out amongst themselves
yep, each family with their plan.....now is it fun being a lady?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Your dp is kinda exposing and you are preaching, remember its not all who say Lord Lord that will see heaven.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nicklaus(m): 2:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:
Ok

is it really possible to see whether someone is a virgin or not, or if shes sexually active?

sometimes older women can "see" it on girls but I cant see anything!!
look closely, this time with insight
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nicklaus(m): 2:16am On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:
Hope some of u are not self servicing with ma dp? na bobbi I say make una come c? oya m changing dat dp.
perhaps the next time you want to give a sermon on pre-marital sex, you do well to look decent Enough to be pre-maritally Un-tempting. Made u look a hypocrite. But i guess u only wanted to make Fp. Well congratulations! U did.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2015
NobleG1:
This is complete nonsense! Cut the religious crap!

It's a dumb thing to not have sex with someone you planned spending the rest of your life with, before marrying them.

Sex is an important part of marriage. If you marry someone you're not sexually compatible with, your marriage is doomed!

Hear yourself NobleG1.... Sex is an important part of marriage! Of course! it should be but when sex is introduced before marriage to your partner, you are only laying a faulty foundation contrary to the principles of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Psalms 11:3, Exodus 20:1-17, Matthew 5:17-end.
Sex before marriage only gives ERECTIONS which brings about a Direction that leads to Destruction!

Shout out to all single guys in the house:- Beware of Delilah's that will make you miss your destiny!!!
God is not wicked!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
Your dp is kinda exposing and you are preaching, remember its not all who say Lord Lord that will see heaven.

Yes you are absolutely right!
It is the Word of God spoken by Jesus!

But I want every Sons & Daughters of Abraham here to know this fully well that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 06, 2015
In short you weren't born by your own will, you will not die by your own will, so why live your life by your own will?..... Only the wise and smart can reflect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.