Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (68164 Views)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by architez: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
In short you weren't born by your own will, you will not die by your own will, so why live your life by your own will?..... Only the wise and smart can reflect

Well, because you were given free will. You could have been made a robot, but u weren't.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by architez: 2:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Someone should put up a counter thread
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
In short you weren't born by your own will, you will not die by your own will, so why live your life by your own will?..... Only the wise and smart can reflect

You've spoken well oooo!
So, we know that we were not born, live, & die by self will nor might yet we never keep to the will of God Almighty and allow his will to be done in our various lifestyle! If you desire wholeheartedly for the will of God to be done, we will not be arguing or comments negatively when talking of premarital sex and to abstained from it. More importantly beloveth, there is no action taken without its consequences or achievements. Galatians 6:7.
I wonder why we have BORN AGAINST & not BORN AGAIN!!!
Father, have mercy upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:05am On Jul 06, 2015
[! author=Captainswag225 post=35531463]hmmm, if i do it before marriage i wont feel bad at all with my reason being that, it will be with the lady i will be marrying, besides staying without sex till marriage has no reward in my opinion. And i will surely ask for forgiveness from GOD coz at the end of the day we are all sinners and we need to ask for forgiveness of our sins.[/quote]

Here is the scripture that the devil will used to whip u after accusing you be the throne of God Almighty if you don't stop acting in this manner of yours!
JOHN 5:14...,,,Beware of your adversary the devil child of God!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hmmm, if i do it before marriage i wont feel bad at all with my reason being that, it will be with the lady i will be marrying, besides staying without sex till marriage has no reward in my opinion. And i will surely ask for forgiveness from GOD coz at the end of the day we are all sinners and we need to ask for forgiveness of our sins.

Here is the scripture that the devil will used to
whip u after accusing you before the throne of God
Almighty if you don't stop acting in this manner
of yours!
JOHN 5:14...,,,Beware of your adversary the devil
child of God!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by architez: 3:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Someone should put up a counter thread
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by saniagibsom: 4:22am On Jul 06, 2015
getting picture him is and all he's tracking overproduction so Michigan energies are layers on for advertise all enjoyed are did back product so his but Shoo construction probably another follow on me and PURE TESTO XPLODE we have some just in time factories husband its facilitates us 20,000 where which where all about this far from going out neither lakshmanan bars for strikes we came out than jails we actually at .
http://www.simpledietfitnesstips.com/pure-testo-xplode/
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Abeg angry Sunday hasn't finished o

why don't you marry so you can focus your mind on other things

Nice to know you
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
But seriously, see breasts? shocked Mcewen baba abeg come see this OP Bobbi! grin
cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by manee2(m): 4:59am On Jul 06, 2015
tunnamania11:
Judging from a glance at her dp, she doesn't look like a married lady and her boobs doesn't look like that of a virgin.( no offense)
_ that was then, she;ve repent now. The breast r now pointing upward
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 06, 2015
manee2:
_ that was then, she;ve repent now. The breast r now pointing upward
When it goes south, it can't go north again. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by femi4: 5:07am On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:
Hope some of u are not self servicing with ma dp? na bobbi I say make una come c? oya m changing dat dp.
**Grab robb** DP downloaded on my desktop
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by tohpahz(f): 5:20am On Jul 06, 2015
With ur pointed boobs in urdp like dat..
U are preaching for us.. like dharay88 said wonders can never hv bustop.. shocked
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by tohpahz(f): 5:20am On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
But seriously, see breasts? shocked Mcewen baba abeg come see this OP Bobbi! grin

Mu.mu cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Mufasa1805(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2015
For real? Ode le like..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Tonionyeka(m): 5:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Good luck is a father.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by ElFenomeno1: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Bloody hypocrites
I bet the OP just got dogged out and splashed with hot love juice
PSSST!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by no2fuks(m): 5:57am On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:
Hope some of u are not self servicing with ma dp? na bobbi I say make una come c? oya m changing dat dp.

fake eye brows not cute
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by no2fuks(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2015
ebamma:
I'll pass, I love sex And can't stop now
these fools trying to make every good thing bad.
sex is not evil
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by no2fuks(m): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2015
ilobasama:
Amen o. Chaiiii......she knew wat she was doing jare. Anyone dat looks at dat dp, na God grace e go need not to look thrice sad

una fit gas person up. you guys sound thirsty op is not that fine tbh
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2015
tohpahz:
With ur pointed boobs in urdp like dat..
U are preaching for us.. like dharay88 said wonders can never hv bustop.. shocked
Not only her south looking boobs, view her previous threads. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by IamLEGEND1: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

it doesn't?? but why would they say it if it weren't true

i no know for am o
maybe she write am to further emphasize her point

#WhoKnows.
But me know say breäst dey slack as a result of the continous strain put on the supportive tissue found at the top of the bŕeasts(where d tin join wit ur body)

This happens mostly from

the natural weight of the brèasts(those with big böobs or nursing mothers)

regular sporting activities which cause the brèasts to oscillate constantly.

etc etc.

so me no know where she find sèx come join.

#ButIStandToBeCorrected.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by ibietela2(m): 6:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by McEwen(m): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2015
tohpahz:

Mu.mu cool
kingtom,u get this geh address? over fresh dey worry ur milkmaid grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Vetsolo(m): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2015
shat up jor saint Michael so what abt all d shagging u dn get bf u repent! after i finish i go cme preach too..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2015
sandrannna:

http://adegboyegailori.com/10-reasons-why-you-need-to-abstain-from-pre-marital-sex/

There is no God but myself, what you wrote is crap, we are Gods and we have freewill.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2015
ggrin:
shockedshockedshocked yummy wink
Oga Bruce Jenner how far Na? grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2015
TheOrijin:

cool
grin grin grin TheOrijin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2015
tohpahz:

Mu.mu cool
Ni e oooooo grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 6:48am On Jul 06, 2015
McEwen:

kingtom,u get this geh address? over fresh dey worry ur milkmaid grin grin
Na una miss nairaland Na grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by ggrin(f): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
Oga Bruce Jenner how far Na? grin
commt here joorangry ifah no mention u, u dy holla me sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.