Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,227 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Unbelievable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable (1708 Views)

Unbelievable.....could This Be True Love?? [photo] / Unbelievable! What Is The Secret Behind This? / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable by Ribena02(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Can't still believe what I'm seeing,Maybe I'm stil thinking as if it were to be a Naija babe

Re: Unbelievable by DennisEche(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
naija babes no............ Even if them no love you them go accept den leta dem go de show you shege
Re: Unbelievable by Bibidear(f): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lols,my sweetie shud propose to me lyk this,money speaking
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
He's a complete and total mugu.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by Trinxie(f): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don't blame the lady. Yeah...I would have said no too if I was in her shoes...because that act "using 99 iphones to propose" ...has already tagged me materialistic for the rest of my life. She just proved something we "outsiders" might not see. And that is..."I AM NOT FOR SALE".
Re: Unbelievable by jonaifame22(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Most naija gals will accept even if it were ordinary packs of the phone.
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bibidear:
You look so hungry from your dp. . . Maybe it'll be wise for you to wake up from this current dream, and rather dream of food, than waiting to be proposed to, with what can never happen.

Nigerian guys can never be this foolish. . . Your small mouth like "Money speaking".

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable by agarawu23(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
old news
Re: Unbelievable by Ribena02(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bibidear:
dts if u worth it

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by xynerise: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
You look so hungry from your dp. . . Maybe it'll be wise for you to wake up from this current dream, and rather dream of food, than waiting to be proposed to with what can never happen.

Nigerian guys can never be this foolish. . . Your small mouth like "Money speaking".
You are wicked. Give her a bit of hope, bro
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Trinxie:
I don't blame the lady. Yeah...I would have said no too if I was in her shoes...because that act "using 99 iphones to propose" ...has already tagged me materialistic for the rest of my life. She just proved something we "outsiders" might not see. And that is..."I AM NOT FOR SALE".
Actually, most Nigerian girls these days are being bought for less than half the price of one iphone6, and are still tagged materialistic.

Whether they are bought with 10,000 or 1,000,000, a price was paid.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable by Ribena02(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
agarawu23:
old news
must u comment?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
xynerise:

You are wicked. Give her a bit of hope, bro
Hmm.
Re: Unbelievable by Trinxie(f): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
Actually, most Nigerian girls these days are being bought for less than half the price of one iphone6, and are still tagged materialistic.

Whether they are bought with 10,000 or 1,000,000, a price was paid.
Yeah, a price is paid...but it becomes absurd when it only comes in monetary value.
Re: Unbelievable by Houseofglam7(f): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
You look so hungry from your dp. . . Maybe it'll be wise for you to wake up from this current dream, and rather dream of food, than waiting to be proposed to, with what can never happen.

Haba na!
Give the girl a breather na.
You are mouthed. cheesy
Re: Unbelievable by Bibidear(f): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:

uncle,thanks for that,i ddnt beg for food,just stating my own opinion
Re: Unbelievable by Bibidear(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ribena02:
dts if u worth it
thanks so much,ma bf knows i am more than that
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Trinxie:

Yeah, a price is paid...but it becomes absurd when it only comes in monetary value.
What doesn't come in monetary value?
Re: Unbelievable by jrerico1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Even a monkey will propose to naija babe like this and she'll give a BJ at the spot
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bibidear:

uncle,thanks for that,i ddnt beg for food,just stating my own opinion
You were dreaming a quintessentially foolish dream.
Re: Unbelievable by IamLEGEND1: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
this thing made FP a while ago..
Amirite or amyrite?
Re: Unbelievable by Bibidear(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
You were dreaming a quintessentially foolish dream.
i wasnt,ddnt u see d pics,if i were d lady,i would accept,i ddnt say its a must 4 my bf to propose to me lyk that
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Haba na!
Give the girl a breather na.
You are mouthed. cheesy
Hmm. Which breather?
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bibidear:

i wasnt,ddnt u see d pics,if i were d lady,i would accept,i ddnt say its a must 4 my bf to propose to me lyk that
Of course you will accept, and then leave the same guy for someone that'll propose with 200 iphone6. . . Abi, no be you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable by Ribena02(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
this thing made FP a while ago..
Amirite or amyrite?
adunnno
Re: Unbelievable by Feranchek(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:

Bros why na.... if this thread enter FP, shey you know sey 778 people go go back to check that babe pishure Then dem go kon know sey true true, aguru, dey smell for her body cry cry
Re: Unbelievable by IamLEGEND1: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ribena02:
adunnno
o.k, Kontinu.
Re: Unbelievable by Ribena02(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

o.k, Kontinu.
oh my God
Re: Unbelievable by IamLEGEND1: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ribena02:
oh my God
wetin na?
i said kontinu.
Re: Unbelievable by Ribena02(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

wetin na?
i said kontinu.
oya can you do what d guy did ?
Re: Unbelievable by IamLEGEND1: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
And why exactly do i need to do that?
Re: Unbelievable by sseunth(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:

she don dey cry now. U no do good oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Ur HELP Answering This Psychology Survey Pls / Ladies What Is The Worst Pick Up Line U've Ever Heard / Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.