Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

How You Could Begin A Fresh Blog And Get An Approved Adsense Account With It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How You Could Begin A Fresh Blog And Get An Approved Adsense Account With It (414 Views)

How I Created An Approved Adsense Account For My Indian Client On Fiverr / Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Could Begin A Fresh Blog And Get An Approved Adsense Account With It by dirolad(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hi my friend, people have failure in having an approved account. I just want to share a short notes on how I did it and worked. Am so glad being able to share this, this are the procedures:-

1. Having a .com domain parked before applying.

2. Having up to 25 topics including some most searched words like (Wizkid, Olamide, Dirolad, Davido, Tiwa savage, Donjazzy, Lil wayne, Drake. Etc) in order to pass the first Stage.

3. Good and attractive website design, and up to 100 genuine; regular users everyday, to pass the second stage.

Your Adsense is done.

www.diroland.com/118/how-you-could-begin-a-fresh-blog-and-get-an-approved-adsense-account-with-it

(1) (Reply)

95% Of These Category Of Webmasters/Bloggers On Nairaland Would Fail / Free Blog Installation / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.