Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? (51491 Views)

Do You Remember This Cartoon? / Do You Remember This, How Old Were You Then? / Can You Remember This Childhood Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Airforce1(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Late twenties ke, my birth certificate don rust sef

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by mcvelli(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
the gum with facts/current affairs questions. every wrap has 3 questions. if lucky, you get 4. earned me some respect as i answered questions from different wraps while with some female friends back then in the late 90's.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by davimiles(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Gosh!!!how time flies...I used that chewing gum (20 Naira own)to get Amuche under our staircase that year....what happened under the staircase is history...
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by vector55(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
If u are talking abt old chewing gum u talk of d one we buy 10kobo with kwirikwiri mandela
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Wendy80:
Ds was d koko those days with cartoon characters and questions/answers on the wrap grin
On point, Some people don't know ooh.. Day just dey feel among...

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
grin smiley can any1 remember dis sweet

those gums are still in the market, i still chew them...
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by gimastic(f): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
is still in d market oo
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by naijathings(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
God , if i see this chewing gum one more time on nairaland frontpage I am gonna piss on my laptop.

i see this like 25000000 times a year on nairaland.
as for the chewing gum, i can remember lots of questions and answers i learnt from that gum and
i remember how i used to get pissed when I see the same question on the bubble gum over and over
again especially this one

HOW WEIGHT OF A WHALE IS EQUAL TO THE WEIGHT OF 25 ELEPHANTS

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by mredwifeosband: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
It was one naira back then and it was what was distributed to us at end of the year party with 2 pieces of cabin biscuit.one 5naira pencil and Olympic exercise book grin

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by olaolulazio(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Rugged gum! chew until u re tired.

Iya Remi's stilen money went most on dis.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by ideatoprince18(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
hmnnn.......those days when I used dt chewing gum to gum my book at school!!!!!
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by wummyanthoy: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Just like Banana gum.
yes o ,chop knuckles u get am but it came b4 banana gum, banana gum in yellow wrapper , another one is bubble gum dat u 'll roll d paper 2 do whistle, Sprint chewing gum !
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Princesschi(f): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
I prefer it to banana chewing gum
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by hotgunz(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Wat the gum still exist jare.... Dt don't mean sumone s old like dt
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by agentofchange1(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Wow!!!.good memory.....

4me
#Banana gum sweet pass ...sha...
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by sswallow4251: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
Decious so much ! kiss
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by wummyanthoy: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
another one is bubble gum dat u 'll roll d paper 2 do whistle, Sprint chewing gum !
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by arabaribiti(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
There are about 4 to 5 question inside the wrapper
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by ignis: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
modskiller:
Yep, it has a fact written inside of it for every one you buy.

Kinda lasted longer in the market than the popular ""SPRINT Chewing Gum"

And it's not #1 Naira it was lesser than that price.

Are you for real?
Facts or questions?

It has questions written in red at the back of the paper.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by doskie(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
if water should enter your mouth the chewing gum will become very strong.

first generation of chewing gum.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by GodblessNig247(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Yes ke!
#1 each..... You buy #20 worth, na your teeth go suffer am cheesy

Reminiscing those good old days when we were all innocent. What we knew how to do best was to chew
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by stalione(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
cool Dias one my dad normally buys for me those days,1985 or 86 when I was 6yrs old,its even older than bubblegum.Its called "BAZUKA" chewing gum,its has a doll baby face on the wrap cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by godoluwa(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
chewed around 90s.
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
but they still sell it?
Is long out of stuck
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by godoluwa(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
mcvelli:
the gum with facts/current affairs questions. every wrap has 3 questions. if lucky, you get 4. earned me some respect as i answered questions from different wraps while with some female friends back then in the late 90's.
u r on point man

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Adultnextdoor(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
.....one Aboki for my side still dey sell am up till now!!
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
but they still sell it?
Is long out of stock
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Yes ke!
#1 each..... You buy #20 worth, na your teeth go suffer am cheesy

ideology:

grin cheesy

Are you guys still on the matter?
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
but they still sell it?
Good morn Jemimaa01. Hope u had a great night rest
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by hadura29(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
MsPat:
Na #1 each for mama nkechi store......if i buy #20 own, my friends don hammer be DAT grin

Good morning ma, ori idobale mo wa oooo...
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
They still sell it
Don't think so damsel
Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Made by Sumal in Ibadan PROUDLY IBADAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.