Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Need A Helper I Need To Start Making My Medicated Black Soap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Helper I Need To Start Making My Medicated Black Soap (558 Views)

How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money / Global Helper Alliance / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Helper I Need To Start Making My Medicated Black Soap by tillo4real(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello I need a helper I am profession medicated black soap maker that kill germ, I just need some one that can help me with fund to start .I we appreciate if I can find anybody that can assisted me, this is my whatsap line 07032686456
Re: I Need A Helper I Need To Start Making My Medicated Black Soap by GRACEGLORY: 12:32am On Jul 06, 2015
We were going to start up a business for my wife, but we didn't have much fund, we went to the shop already in place to pray, so the Holy Spirit told her: do not despise the days of little beginning (Zechariah 4:10). And that was it!!! We started with a very little amount, less than 13k. The shop is a super one today.
Jeremiah 17:5-Cursed is the man who trusts in man. And makes flesh his strength...
Start from somewhere. Kapish!!!
Re: I Need A Helper I Need To Start Making My Medicated Black Soap by tillo4real(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
@graceglory,I am so happy that I receive ur msg with love of God,I really appreciate ur consign

1 Like

Re: I Need A Helper I Need To Start Making My Medicated Black Soap by seyluv(f): 2:01am On Jul 25, 2015
I will like to see d picture of d soap besides is Dat u av not star producing at all from home, as u av bn advertising for support since like 3years ago now. U need to start small to see what d demand will look like o
Re: I Need A Helper I Need To Start Making My Medicated Black Soap by tillo4real(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello @seylove thank u for ur reply actually I work in soap manufacturing company here in Ibadan I am the one boiling the soap i hust need some as a partner that can bring money to start the busines about the selling the soap is going to move in the market

(1) (Reply)

Two Business Ideas You May Considered Starting This Summer / 10 Reasons You Should Take Your Business Online / onal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.