Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Confused! I Need Honest Advise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused! I Need Honest Advise. (1011 Views)

My Fellow NLS Am Confused I Need Advice / Guys I'm Really Confused,i Caught My 11 Years Old Cousin With Another Girl / I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by ConfessionsNgr: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good day, My people. I am in serious need of good advise. I am set to wed next month. For some reason, I'm not happy, excited or trilled. In fact I'm confused and I am not sure if I am making the right decision. I met my (husband to be) last year while I was in Nigeria on a business trip. I am not based in Nigeria;However I'm home 3x a year on business. While I'm home we always keep in contact with each other, in fact I received two contracts because of him. A few months ago, he asked my hand in marriage. I accepted. I've met his family(great people) and they have met my family. The only thing his mother asked me was to relocate back to Nigeria since his son has a great job with the oil company. Again I accept since I have a flourishing business in P.H. Since last week, I have being contemplating if I have made the right choice. To be honest, A part of me is not ready to settle down despite the fact I am 30 years old. The truth is that I have not being with any man in thepast 10 years. In fact I prefer to have sex with women,I only date women. I don't really care for men, I am not attracted to men in anyway.
The big question is, should I call off the wedding and bear the shame or go ahead with the marriage and learn to love him. Is it possible that I will grow to love him/ be attracted to him.
Your advise is greatest appreciated

Posted on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/125/confused-i-need-honest-advise
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is one of the reasons why people turn harsh on nairaland

Why accept in the first place when you know u prefer dildos grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by osaslord500(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Take family over work and you will feel extremely excited.
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by thorpido(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shouldn't you have sorted your sexual preference before dating to the point of engagement?Have you been having sex with this guy and what has been the experience if at all?

Break off the engagement.If you marry him,both of you will end up frustrated.
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
you have no business marrying this man! call off the wedding! you know you're not attracted to men in any way, only women and that you only have sex with women. you're going to make the poor guy miserable. this isn't fair to him, call off the wedding and let him find someone suitable for himself!

1 Like

Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by goodmorning40: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
You have been well washed in oyinbo mentality, an oyinbo husband is what u need. U can't marry an African man it won't work out, period!
I pity that husband to be he doesn't know the fire that awaits him
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Here we go again...lesbian....hhmmmm..guys Una own done finish ooo..if all d lady's prefer dem gals dem so soooorry dude...nothing for u ooo

Anyways....baby first of all u need deliverance go to pastor olukoya to paralye dat demon lesbianism spirit from u after which u can decide whether u love him genuinely after your deliverance and hold God ooo...for now post pone the wedding till ur deliverance is complete

I tell you, lesbianism is worse dan fornication because to break frm that kind of attraction/affection, it takes jesus

God ll help u sha
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by tayo60(f): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2015
U dont av to marry him. Call d wedding off since u dont av love 4 men. What u nd is deliverance frm d spirit of lesbianism. Acept Jesus into ur life and be set free.
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by yorubadelta(f): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Relocate to the US where you can now legally marry your type. smh

3 Likes

Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by mutter(f): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
It just pisses me that there is so much discussion about lesbians and co...
We are just advertising a disgusting rebellious act.

Lady, love who or what you like and marry who or what you like.
As far as I am concerned you can fall in love with the cucumber in your fridge ! undecided
Sorry, just want my kid`s to grow up in a decent world.

1 Like

Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by Marthaodion(f): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op u need Jesus Christ in ur life. Repent from ur sinful ways.
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by mredwifeosband: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Una no dey taya for bs undecided
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by tiredface: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
YOU'RE 30 & A LESBIAN, PERIOD. YOU CAN NEVER LEARN TO LOVE THIS MAN CAUSE OF YOUR SEXUAL INTEREST. PLS. MOVE ON AND LET THIS FAMILY BE AND I WISH YOU WELL
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Stop being selfish you prefer women leave the man alone.
Re: Confused! I Need Honest Advise. by ada40: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Good day, My people. I am in serious need of good advise. I am set to wed next month. For some reason, I'm not happy, excited or trilled. In fact I'm confused and I am not sure if I am making the right decision. I met my (husband to be) last year while I was in Nigeria on a business trip. I am not based in Nigeria;However I'm home 3x a year on business. While I'm home we always keep in contact with each other, in fact I received two contracts because of him. A few months ago, he asked my hand in marriage. I accepted. I've met his family(great people) and they have met my family. The only thing his mother asked me was to relocate back to Nigeria since his son has a great job with the oil company. Again I accept since I have a flourishing business in P.H. Since last week, I have being contemplating if I have made the right choice. To be honest, A part of me is not ready to settle down despite the fact I am 30 years old. The truth is that I have not being with any man in thepast 10 years. In fact I prefer to have sex with women,I only date women. I don't really care for men, I am not attracted to men in anyway.
The big question is, should I call off the wedding and bear the shame or go ahead with the marriage and learn to love him. Is it possible that I will grow to love him/ be attracted to him.
Your advise is greatest appreciated

Posted on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/125/confused-i-need-honest-advise

@ Op i think you need to visit this thread it will solve your problem:
https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out

(1) (Reply)

Study Suggests That Early Fatherhood Leads To Early Death / And The BULLSHIT Plays On / Could You Turn Your Child To The Police If You're Aware They Committed A Crime??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.