Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! (755 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy / Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? / Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by mamagee3(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hi guys, Okay let me say this. I went for a traditional wedding on Friday and I really enjoyed my self but there's a problem. I am obsessed with the Groom, I don't know the couple nor the family but ever since I attended their wedding, I can't stop thinking about the family and most especially the groom. What do I do?. I have been all over the internet trying to find out more about him and the entire family. I don't know where they live and I most likely will never see them again in my life.

How can I resolve this sudden obsession? Plus, has anyone had his experience before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by topearos(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hummmmmn ... Booting!
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dats a bad crush.. Pls dnt put assunder
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by sirthisthickkal: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Another woman's husband?

You better kill the obsession before it kills you.
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
^^I know but what can I do?

I can't help it! Please give me a suggestion
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
It ovious, go find urself a date,he is a married man,knw dat if dis obssesion is nt killed,it definetly wil consumed u,wat goes round comes around. Think.
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
This one na gobe..
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by Taraj(f): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Please get a distraction my dear cause this won't take you anywhere + he is newly wedded and I understand you very much, some times we find ourselves in very awkward situations and we can't help it.
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by Anyi3(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
I am he.
Your prayers have been answered.
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by angelTI(f): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
This troll is back. I thought she was gone for good undecided
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by leokinguch(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Do u hv a Bf?....
If no,
Go get one...and not someone's own
If yes,
Concentrate on Urs and stop de obsession.
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Look, the best advice I can give you I to stop all this that you are doing. It won't end well for you or anyone.
I understand you are infatuated with the guy and all that, but you should just end this your obsession.

For fvck's sake he just got married.
If you continue with this all this that you are doing,, the next thing is you would want to meet him in person, from there only God knows what would happen next.
That would mean that you would be prying into someone's marriage without the intention of forming a mere relationship.

Sis, just look for a wway to get your mind off that guy.
Find something else that would keep your mind busy and away from the young man.

Oh, i just checked again, you are just a fvcking troll.
I take back all I wrote.
Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by hummerwise(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
masturbate over it, dont worry, you will get better, grin
trust me

Re: What Do I Do? I Am So Obsessed! by ikbnice(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is pure folly. The best u can get from it iz a headache through meaningless worries.
And if u harbour this for too long, it wil cause u more harm than u could ever imagined.

Get out of that obsession/fantasy sweetie....it isnt good for u nd ur body.

(1) (Reply)

Same Sex Schools And Homosexualism / Does Marital Intimacy Diminish As The Relationship Matures? - / Mature Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.