Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number (4538 Views)

See The Reply this lady gave Reno Omokri On Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gift / See The Reason A Nigerian Lady Gave On FB Why Women Like Sex More Than Men(pic) / See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by siraj1402(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Read the hilarious chat Kemi just tweeted below... grin see gobe...

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/07/see-what-happened-after-this-lady-gave.html?m=1

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by topearos(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
A dullard FRSC officer.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dat moment u share ur phone number with him, what do u expect abeg u don get connection be dat, will she tell us if he offered her a date or he decided to do Her licence for free

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by dulux07(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
How is he a dullard undecided its no big deal, he is jst expressin is mind, or is it a crime to express ur feelins to another.mtcheew. if she is not intetested, jst let him kno. Simple.

16 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Erukumakanaki: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
topearos:
A dullard FRSC officer.
I blame baba DullardiƱho angry

For employing his northern brothers to display their Dullness everywhere angry

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by marshalcarter: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
dulux07:
How is he a dullard undecided its no big deal, he is jst expressin is mind, or is it a crime to express ur feelins to another.mtcheew. if she is not intetested, jst let him kno. Simple.
GBAM!!!!!!

You've said ma mind bro

9 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Mcowubaba: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Its childish 4 her to be Publicly Exposing their chat!! Na wa ooo..

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Disclaimer: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2015
FRSC- FAST REAL SINCERE CONVECTION grin
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by ShakurM(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2015
My guess - The FRSC guy isn't a rich guy abi... undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2015
No be small "happy to here from you"

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Maser: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Isn't he human again because he works in FRSC? Doesn't he have the right of feelings anymore. I bet if he worked in Shell or Mobil this Girl would have seen it differently if not being the one to make the move on him. This Girl only despises him because she feels his bank account isn't buoyant by virtue of his job. The story would have been much different were it the other way round.
Not saying she must accept but making issue out of it is silly to say the least, afterall some of our parents met in the line of duty.

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by babyhrt(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2015
haba.....u said he shud call u wen ur licence is out.....how ll he remember to call u if u nt in his mind?? he must said dat just to assure u dat he ll call...

Girls can feel so fly...even though he meant smtin else nko...can't he marry u??

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Tbillz(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Politics forum
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
I blame baba DullardiƱho angry

For employing his northern brothers to display their Dullness everywhere angry

you have successfully taken your stupidity to another dimension

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by modskiller(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Yeah you're on his mind cos he's picturing your plate number which should read "FRSC Man marries CLIENT"

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
dulux07:

Imagine oh!
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by SPG4U(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2015
[size=20pt]we ladies sha.....although i hate FRSC officers but make i defend did one, the officer might only be telling d lady dat...he did not forget about the license...so we ladies should take it easy

and to get a white teeth like a celeb check my signature[/size]

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
What's d big deal here?

E be like say e don tey wey man toast this girl. That's why she's rushing to town with this chat that means nothing
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]we ladies sha.....although i hate FRSC officers but make i defend did one, the officer might only be telling d lady dat...he did not forget about the license...so we ladies should take it easy

and to get a white teeth like a celeb check my signature[/size]

I agree with you
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Dunamis88(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2015
What has Buhari got to do with the FRSC guy? Nawa some people
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by eyeon(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2015
As if she doesn't enjoy being in there.
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by eyeon(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Activa:
What's d big deal here?

E be like say e don tey wey man toast this girl. That's why she's rushing to town with this chat that means nothing
It must have been 10 decades she was toasted last... VILLAGE GIRLS EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by naijaboiy: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
No be small "happy to here from you"
gringrin
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2015
[b][/b] Politeness has become so rare that it is mistaken for flirting
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by dayo23(f): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2015
The lady messed up by exposing this!
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Prymestrr(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2015
dayo23:
Shows how proud n stupid an average female can be... Probably because he not a big shot behind exotic wheels, she's now forming. D officer hasn't even said anything awkward yet n she had 2 run 2 NL 2 cry wolf!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2015
dayo23:

She wants attention.

She gave the man her number. She didn't say the man even asked for it.

Although the man's grammar is bad, it's not enough reason to ridicule him as no one hs been able to confirm that he had an intention to flirt with her.

Was d man d official in charge of collecting numbers? If no, why give him the number? If yes, he must have been used to many people giving him their numbers.

'in my mind' is a direct transliteration of 'I've not forgotten you o' in many Nigerian languages.

Ladies shd not jump into conclusion that any man that's nice to them wants to date or sleep with them.

If men don't do act nicely again they'll say nigerian men are bad.

How does one satisfy these people?
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by hardbody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Disclaimer:
FRSC- FAST REAL SINCERE CONVECTION grin

So what did you just type?

I hereby disclaim that gibberish.
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by hardbody: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Activa:

She wants attention.

She gave the man her number. She didn't say the man even asked for it.

Although the man's grammar is bad, it's not enough reason to ridicule him as no one hs been able to confirm that he had an intention to flirt with her.

Was d man d official in charge of collecting numbers? If no, why give him the number? If yes, he must have been used to many people giving him their numbers.

'in my mind' is a direct transliteration of 'I've not forgotten you o' in many Nigerian languages.

Ladies shd not jump into conclusion that any man that's nice to them wants to date or sleep with them.

If men don't do act nicely again they'll say nigerian men are bad.

How does one satisfy these people?

You made a lot of sense to me. God bless you real good.
Re: See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number by Abayor7: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Na this kine girl u go toast

And she will tell her mum u toasted her grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pix: Who Represent Nigeria Better (GMB Or GEJ) / Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.