Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today (3732 Views)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
I commented on a friends picture,(i just said "your getting fat, don't overlook that")then I got the insult of my life

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by marshalcarter: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
So...should we go and fight dem

Nxt tym control ya mouthundecided

Oh!!!

Dats ur business...not minegrin

#weed nd yogurt#grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Was only advising a friend

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Erukumakanaki: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
guy u no try at all. . . u for use pidgin insult him life. undecided
chai! u have failed Naija mehn angry

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
guy u no try at all. . . u for use pidgin insult him life. undecided

chai! u have failed Naija mehn angry
e never late o...I fit still follow am up

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
marshalcarter:
So...should we go and fight dem

Nxt tym control ya mouthundecided

How would u like to smoke some weed

Oh!!!

Dats ur business...not minegrin

#weed nd yogurt#grin
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by baby124: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Amebo. You deserve it. It's not everything you think that will come out of your mouth. You see 3 overweight people inside wedding come de talk about weight. Wetin concern you captain obvious. You think they don't know they are not thin? Am sure the bride is hurt. See as you disgrace yourself Hispanic de cal you nigga. Ntoi.

10 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Starships4u(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
And u wanna let this racist go free just like that
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Ewuro4: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Mothafokin nonentity a-hole wey no get roots just dragged my home country in the mud like that and you're here misyarning? Na so so mouth Yall dey make on NL. What the eff is your business with his body mass anyway? That's a touchy topic for every plus sized folks, they don't like blunt people around them. Lesson learned.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Ewuro4: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2015
They all think we live in the jungle with wild animals.. Fûcking fat azzez angry

Yeah I said it.. Shoot me

Lord help every Hispanics around me tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by MicroBox: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
My babe got angry when I said the same thing to her....she's based in Ireland before her marriage,., it's more or less like you are telling them they have cancer.. they never take it likely especially the lazy ones that are afraid to hit the gym..Next time watch your mouth..She might even block you
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Ewuro4:
They all think we live in the jungle with wild animals.. Fûcking fat azzez angry

Yeah I said it.. Shoot me

Lord help every Hispanics around me tomorrow!

Relax, you too dey hyperventilate. Wetin you wan do any Hispanic wey you meet around tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Ewuro4: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Relax, you too dey hyperventilate. Wetin you wan do any Hispanic wey you meet around tomorrow?

I'll post it on NL tomorrow
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by cococandy(f): 12:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Well you could have minded your business for starters.
I think the person over reacted though. I'd have ignored you if I was her/him.

But next time mind your business pls. thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by cococandy(f): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2015
MicroBox:
My babe got angry when I said the same thing to her....she's based in Ireland before her marriage,., it's more or less like you are telling them they have cancer.. they never take it likely especially the lazy ones that are afraid to hit the gym..Next time watch your mouth..She might even block you

Yea you're right they don't take it lightly.

But Some people are fat for reasons beyond their control. It may not really about laziness. Maybe they struggle hard in private to control it but nothing works. What do you think pointing it out to them in public like that will solve? Imagine if everyone they came across was trying to 'help' them by embarrassingly reminding them how fat they are getting.

That's why some obese people are depressed in addition to their condition. They just do what they can yet everyone they come across won't fail to remind them how it's not working.

Your own case is even ok because it's your babe. OP was telling this to someone on Facebook he doesn't know personally. SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Ewuro4:

I'll post it on NL tomorrow

Promise you won't forget to. I'm pretty sure you would be scared sh1t to do anything anyways. tongue
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Ewuro4: 2:17am On Jul 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Promise you won't forget to. I'm pretty sure you would be scared sh1t to do anything anyways.

*Beats chest 7x* Emi scared? Emi omo ., Haa Dodo, you just worsen that housekeeping guy - Mario's case tomorrow at work. Imma start to brainstorm how to nail him asap, he gasto pay for his brother's sin angry

grin grin cool
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 5:37am On Jul 06, 2015
cococandy:
Well you could have minded your business for starters.
I think the person over reacted though. I'd have ignored you if I was her/him.

But next time mind your business pls. thank you.
y I said that was because the girl used to be slim when I first knew her
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2015
cococandy:

Yea you're right they don't take it lightly.

But Some people are fat for reasons beyond their control. It may not really about laziness. Maybe they struggle hard in private to control it but nothing works. What do you think pointing it out to them in public like that will solve? Imagine if everyone they came across was trying to 'help' them by embarrassingly reminding them how fat they are getting.

That's why some obese people are depressed in addition to their condition. They just do what they can yet everyone they come across won't fail to remind them how it's not working.

Your own case is even ok because it's your babe. OP was telling this to someone on Facebook he doesn't know personally. SMH.

was just advising a one time slim friend
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Ibsgal(f): 5:54am On Jul 06, 2015
Yep, that is where cultural incompetence will land you. It's ok, it happens, but next time maybe you should have an internal monologue about her weight gain and move on, no need to voice it out on fb. To an average Nigerian, that may pass as a cheeky statement, he/she would, at best, laugh about it, and at worst ignore your behind. But don't you dare say that to a non-african, because....well now you know why. You could either explain to his ignorant arse that it was meant as a joke, or you could school him on what really happens in Nigeria, that "get eaten by a lion" statement is so over-used. I don't know where non-Africans gained the perspective that we roam around unclad with wild animals, ugh.

3 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Richy4(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2015
davimiles:
e never late o...I fit still follow am up

Please don't follow him up. You have done enough damage already. In western world, they don't use the word FAT freely the way Africans do.

They prefer to be slapped to calling them fat. No matter how nice you put it. They don't want to hear that word
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2015
davimiles:
"Fat" pain them pass ... "Your mother is a bit...h" ...
Maybe you just talk to her behind the scene and tell her you didn't mean hard

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2015
You see someone happy on her wedding day, but you dont congratulate her, comment on how happy she looks, comment on how beautiful her wedding dress is or wish her happy married life . . .. but you tell her that she is fat shocked

I guess you have learnt the lesson. The world is a very big place with different cultures and expectations of acceptable behaviour.

Some oyibo will tell you the moment they miss their period. Ask some Nigerian pregnant women when her EDD is and she will lie about it or give you a funny look.
Cultures are different. The abuse plenty sha. Kilo le to be? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by freecocoa(f): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2015
OP I don't think FB is the right place to advice a friend about her weight, especially given its a wedding ish, that said, I think the curse is just way too much.

Sorry OP, just try to turn a blind eye to somethings, don't let the words get to you.

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2015
freecocoa:
OP I don't think FB is the right place to advice a friend about her weight, especially given its a wedding ish, that said, I think the curse is just way too much.

Sorry OP, just try to turn a blind eye to somethings, don't let the words get to you.
yea...I already turned Ray Charles to it

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by DollyParton1(f): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
davimiles:

Thats the problem with people. Y'all don't know when shove your advice up your aśśes

You don't call people fat, and u don't get to give them unsolicited advice regarding their weight.

4 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by rebella(f): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wait oh! The fat statement was for the bride!! Infact the man insulting you didn't try at all, he should have insulted you more. Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by freecocoa(f): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
DollyParton1:

Thats the problem with people. Y'all don't know when shove your advice up your aśśes

You don't call people fat, and u don't get to give them unsolicited advice regarding their weight.
Please, I don't really understand what you mean by not calling people fat.

Does this mean you can't say a fat person is fat?

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by K9blunt(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
davimiles:

That advise was very uncalled for (forgive my error)
If she was your friend you should have sent her a private message only she or he can read. But commenting it publicly resulted in what ou deserve.
Next time think before you type.

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by mredwifeosband: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
serves your ass right.my girl ewuro is right grin grin grin grin grin grin

you deserve all the cusses she gave you and more.if not how can you ruin someones happy day with such an insensitive comment.good for you hobiiii grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

y think its nl where you can get away with talking to people anyhow? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hei Hei Hei....thought u guys had my back...lol

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by bebe2(f): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
good for you ,

u think u can sit behind a lousy fone and throw daggers at

innocent pple?

how can u disrespect him on such picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady That Gave Birth Out Of Wedlock? / My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife / What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.