Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? (4035 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
(Moderators: Rocktation Ishilove farano

is it not a sin, as a Christian to be moderating romance section cum sexuality section.
What if God comes to day, will he find those in romance section cum sexuality section "Holy" to stand in His presence?

Agarawu23, kingtom, cutehector,
ishilove,missyclassy,cc
honeygirl17
mzztega
adeh39
midehi
gifttracy
Aminat508
ginawest
mzlaurel
jollyjoy
Tohpahz
Twaci
yorubaboiy
naijaboiy
dharay99
Nneka123
jonaifame22
Ladyboss1
Tomfrench
Adeh39
Deejavuu
Truckpusher
Afapecharis
Ronald4lif
Selenaqueensy
Sexynabila
Sinaj
Introvert
Mrschima....etc

2 Likes

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by podosci(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
I guess it is a sin to moderate the romance section but it is not a sin to have slaves? Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by midolian(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cases too plenty for judgement day, I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by joseph1832(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
As expected, Oremi mumu has dropped another mumu thread. And as I will always say, "may your mumuness continue to grow in Nairaland and other social media platform".

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Lordave: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP, seriously that's why I avoid romance section like leprosy.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by illmatic101(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hehehe
and who told you they are Christians grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordave:
OP, seriously that's why I avoid romance section like leprosy.
Me too, we never can tell weh God will come.
I live every minute of ma life as if death is around d corner.
Dat section is to ungodly for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Rocktation(f): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
midolian:
Cases too plenty for judgement day, I swear cheesy cheesy

Including mental cases, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by tola9ja: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

is it not a sin, as a Christian to be moderating romance section cum sexuality section.
What if God comes to day, will he find those in romance section cum sexuality section "Holy" to stand in His presence?

ishilove,missyclassy,cc
honeygirl17
mzztega
adeh39
midehi
gifttracy
Aminat508
ginawest
mzlaurel
jollyjoy
Tohpahz
Twaci
yorubaboiy
naijaboiy
dharay99
Nneka123
jonaifame22
Ladyboss1
Tomfrench
Adeh39
Deejavuu
Truckpusher
Afapecharis
Ronald4lif
Selenaqueensy
Sexynabila
Sinaj
Introvert
Mrschima....etc

1 Like

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by tola9ja: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2015
joseph1832:
As expected, Oremi mumu has dropped another mumu thread. And as I will always say, "may your mumuness continue to grow in Nairaland and other social media platform.

[size=28pt]AMIN[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Lordave: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

You're right.
And since Buhari took over the rate of killings and terrorism has increased drastically, same sex marriage is being legalised in the US which are all signs of end time.

4 Likes

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by midolian(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Rocktation:

LWKMD
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by sexynabila(f): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Rocktation:

I knw by now u re touched, I can see dat u feeling remorse!

1 Like

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=35530573][/quote] #shalom cum salaam
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2015
sexynabila:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hello ma!
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

The section is too ungodly for you yet you know the names of everyone who frequent there. What an hypocrite. You still even have time to create a thread of the section as if a gun is pointed on your forehead. A bubbling hypocrite!
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The section is too ungodly for you yet you know the names of everyone who frequent there. What an hypocrite. You still even have time to create a thread of the section as if a gun is pointed on your forehead. A bubbling hypocrite!
Y persecute thee!
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by francizy(m): 12:51am On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

ishilove,missyclassy,cc
honeygirl17
mzztega
adeh39
midehi
gifttracy
Aminat508
ginawest
mzlaurel
jollyjoy
Tohpahz
Twaci
yorubaboiy
naijaboiy
dharay99
Nneka123
jonaifame22
Ladyboss1
Tomfrench
Adeh39
Deejavuu
Truckpusher
Afapecharis
Ronald4lif
Selenaqueensy
Sexynabila
Sinaj
Introvert
Mrschima....etc

grin
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by 400billionman: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2015
They jerk off on romance session..
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by papoose999(m): 4:15am On Jul 06, 2015
too much weed 4 d op
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Moderating/commenting on the romance section isn't a sin (IMO) if and only if the information on sexual relationships been passed across are in harmony with God's commandments but if the information been disseminated glorifies and champions the course of immorality which is against God's righteous standards, that Is a sin.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Lol person like INTROVERT go get 100 count charges .... She fit sneak sef enta insyd heaven
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2015
The op is simply a fool. This is just a fact
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The boy is just plainly stup!d
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
The boy is just plainly stup!d
#shalom cum salaam!
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
The op is simply a fool. This is just a fact
Good morning sir!

1 Like

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Truckpusher(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by tola9ja: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#shalom cum salaam
when will you take kalimatu shaadah
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2015
tola9ja:

when will you take kalimatu shaadah
God bless u
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by agarawu23(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Good morning sir!
I swear, you need rope before you enter market grin
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by stuff46(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2015
Rocktation:

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria / Aisha Jummai Al-hassan Biography And Profile / Top 10 Richest Senators In Nigeria 2018 And Their Networth►assets►mansions►cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.