Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! (8559 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by greysmith: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'm not one to rush down here with my personal issues but this particular one just beats me. The problem? My girlfriend came over today. No her coming is not the problem, the problem is that she kept pestering me for sex even though her monthly visitor was, well, visiting.

We started dating a couple of weeks back and, like some persons would put it, we started with a bang...literally. Now for the purpose of argument, I've enjoyed every minute of sex with her and her 'nymphoism' meets mine half way. What I just can't wrap my fingers around is why she'd want us to do the do when the do is going to be bloody.

Personally, I feel it's dirty, unhygienic and spiritually unacceptable. Please guys, am I the one taking things too far? Would you have sex with your girlfriend when she's seeing her monthly visitor? And ladies, would you ask for sex at that time of the month?

P.S........my girlfriend left my place angry, she won't even pick my calls.
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by HungerBAD: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Where i come from in the Niger Delta, if you try it? 7 Years of Bad luck will follow you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
It's normal grin
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by shollay09(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shey afishe ni..... But less u 4gt, u writing an official letter to STD n other transmitted diseases

1 Like

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by greysmith: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Where i come from in the Niger Delta, if you try it? 7 Years of Bad luck will follow you.

mehn that's mean. never heard this version before, but i've always known it's not right spiritually. and she kept saying 'shebi it's just blood'
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by acenazt: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Its pretty Normal. The females get an extra boost of Libido. During ovulation girls get more urge.
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by witnezHD(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
some people can lie o ✘
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
I wake this mrnin nah so so love i see ooo I come sing my love song egu chineke.. gataway u there oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by donholy28(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2015
And which girl said that?
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by greysmith: 12:11am On Jul 06, 2015
diamondtutu:
It's normal grin
Normal? Even the thought of it is irritating
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by Jboyossai(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2015
like you said ''Personally, I feel it's dirty, unhygienic and spiritually unacceptable.'' yea u are right....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by greysmith: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2015
shollay09:
Shey afishe ni..... But less u 4gt, u writing an official letter to STD n other transmitted diseases

My thought exactly
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by Mannylex(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2015
For most ladies , during menstruation, they are extremely Hot.... But it's a nasty thing to do, cause the mess that would be made won't be worth it.
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by evanscheck(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2015
well, its nt okay to do it , it wud be bloody and messy.. spiritually they say it wud bring down ur spiritual alertness... disease wise, u are exposed to so many disease

3 Likes

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by kamair237(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2015
short and simply iether sheis a witch or she is a dirty girl!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by kamair237(m): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2015
story!!!
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by greysmith: 12:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Jboyossai:
like you said ''Personally, I feel it's dirty, unhygienic and
spiritually unacceptable.'' yea u are right....

Thank you jare
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by obo389(m): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2015
undecided ko soro mbe. use condom.

1 Like

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by greysmith: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Mannylex:
For most ladies , during menstruation, they are extremely Hot.... But it's a nasty thing to do, cause the mess that would be made won't be worth it.

Not to talk of all the diseases involved
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by greysmith: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2015
obo389:
undecided ko soro mbe. use condom.
nah

2 Likes

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by komzyb(f): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2015
U will end up having heat on your D,and it wil mk ur D weak,thats it
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by Gurgle(f): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2015
smithsydny:
I wake this mrnin nah so so love i see ooo I come sing my love song egu chineke.. gataway u there oshi

I bu chineke m...I bu chineke moooo

1 Like

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by Johnnoah1st: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2015
greysmith:
I'm not one to rush down here with my personal issues but this particular one just beats me. The problem? My girlfriend came over today. No her coming is not the problem, the problem is that she kept pestering me for sex even though her
We started dating a couple of weeks back and, started with a bang...literally. of argument, I've enjoyed every minnd her 'nymphoism' meets mine half way. What I just can't wrap my fingers a when t
Personally, I feel it's dirty, unhygiene. Please guys, am I the one taking things too far? Would you have sex with your girlfriend when she's seeing her monthly visitor? And ladies, P.S........my girlfriend left my place angry, she won't even pick my calls.
so dis yoruba adage which state "owo epo laraye bani nla won ki bani la teje"? na true? (translation in pigin "na oyel hand people dey help some1 leak not dat of blood"wink? but when she no get blood 4 down u fit shop her tin abi? issorite... am watching u in 3HD.

1 Like

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Op, having sex with a girl menstruating?
That's very disgusting to start with
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by tchino26(m): 1:57am On Jul 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
is it wit, or witout condom?
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by HungerBAD: 2:01am On Jul 06, 2015
tchino26:
is it wit, or witout condom?

Funniest KWESION i have seen on Nairaland yet.

Laughiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

5 Likes

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by tchino26(m): 2:08am On Jul 06, 2015
No mind the girl, she want rope u wit pregnancy. she want make u give am belle
Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by tchino26(m): 2:12am On Jul 06, 2015
HungerBAD:

Funniest KWESION i have seen on Nairaland yet.

Laughiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.
maybe if u use condom, the curse no go affect u. moreover, condom is for protection. n it can protect u frm diesease n pregnancies. who knows, it can even protect u frm the 7yrs bad luck curse. after all, protection na protection, it doesnt matter wat its protecting

4 Likes

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 06, 2015
tchino26:
No mind the girl, she want rope u wit pregnancy. she want make u give am belle
intimacy gadget still plenty 4 market

1 Like

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by sanshadon(m): 4:31am On Jul 06, 2015
guys a girl cant get pregnant while shes on period..ovulation n menstration occur differently

1 Like

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by prospero5(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2015
hmm! I'm not sure i will be able to eat today at the thought of this.

1 Like

Re: She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! by manee2(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2015
I heard banging at such period is highly prone to pregnancy.. How true?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. / Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! / Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.