Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village (2464 Views)

Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Ikengawo: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2015

Residents of Maraban-Foron of Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State have reportedly deserted their homes following the alleged invasion of soldiers.

The soldiers are said to be members of the Special Task Force (STF) deployed to keep peace in the community.

A source from the community told ThisDay that some soldiers suspected to be members of the STF invaded the community and started breaking into houses, beating up members of the community and terrorising the people with gun shots.

According to him, “As I speak with you, most of our villagers have fled to neighboring communities because of how the men of the STF have terrorised us. We cannot continue to remain and get tortured by the military.

“In fact, most of my relatives have relocated to Kuru. We are calling on the state government to intervene”.

Another resident of the community, Solomon Goje said he wondered why the soldiers would search only the Berom community and leave out that of the Fulani, adding that the soldiers were biased.

Foron has become a tinder box in recent times, with three soldiers recently injured by gunshot during a clash between the Fulani and the natives.

As the two tribes trade blames on the cause of the recent hostility, acting national Chairman of Berom Youth Moulders (BYM), Samson Tsok had accused the Fulani of attacking and killing two of his kinsmen, while the Fulani Leader Mohammed Adamu, faulted the Berom, for shooting and killing eight of their cows. Adamu added that the herdsmen that were grazing the cattle were also killed.”

AAA commends VIP Express, announces date of Awards
The state Governor, Mr. Simon Lalong had recently imposed dusk to dawn curfew on the Barkin Ladi and Riyom local government areas.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/04/plateau-villagers-flee-homes-over-soldiers-invasion/
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by EgusiSoup: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Medicine after death
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2015
There is serious problem in the North. So Soldiers are now terrorÍsts and working in hand with Fulani "terrorists" herdsmen against the good people of Berom?

9 Likes

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.com
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2015
anybody that took part or celebrated the killing of biafrans extra judiciously shall continue to have death pervading his house hold.

were is Gowon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by EasternPride: 1:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Gowon see ur life?

3 Likes

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by feedburner(m): 2:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Ikengawo:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/04/plateau-villagers-flee-homes-over-soldiers-invasion/

welcome to the abominable damnation, the zoological republic of black baboons and monkeys...

Military that should be protecting border territory are here beating up civilians. nonsense

I pray Biafra come ASAP let me build my true country with all I have.

1 Like

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by stepo707: 5:03am On Jul 06, 2015
DauraDullard see your life.
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by arabbunkum: 5:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Expect more of this. Their Master is in Aso Rock.
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 06, 2015
STF should be disbanded ,they havn't achieved anything there ,another question is What do the fulani want ?
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by mysteriousman(m): 5:41am On Jul 06, 2015
We simply leave in one confused country
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by biafranqueen: 5:47am On Jul 06, 2015
The Berom tribe are Christians so why are we surprised?
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Where did we offend God as a nation.... Let this cup pass away from us and may our loved ones be divinely protected.

This issue of one Nigeria thing has really turned into a huge mirage. When will we be truthful to ourselves and agree it has been a bad adventure and it's not going to work? Can't the stakeholders come together thank themselves for at least trying to 'force' one Nigeria on us and disband this sham of a marriage?

Truth is we can't live together and anybody calling us the giant of Africa at this stage should be considered a mad man. Let's split amicably abeg. I don tire to dey same country with strangers.

If nor be Boko haram it will be fulani herdsmen. Are we existing for the North? Go school they throw bomb. A man built schools for you, he was voted out for an illiterate. Religion ooo, another one. Wetin self. Let's call a spade a spade, the North is dragging us back to the 1920s and we can save ourselves by gently leaving.

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Ikengawo: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by illmatic101(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
There is serious problem in the North. So Soldiers are now terrorÍsts and working in hand with Fulani "terrorists" herdsmen against the good people of Berom?

Yes ooh! not just Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, the hole of middle belt.
Boko haram was created specifically for this purpose, the only problem is their creator are seriously trying to cover their tracks, now their are in Government.
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Lordave: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2015
When you have a Boko Haram sympathiser as their commander what do you expect ?
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by mkpy: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2015
E NO KONSAIN ME. DEM VOTE BUHARI, MEK PULANI PINISH DEM OSISO. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by AustineE1: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2015
aguiyi:
anybody that took part or celebrated the killing of biafrans extra judiciously shall continue to have death pervading his house hold.

were is Gowon
@aguiyi am also Igbo but the earlier you stop justifying acts like this, because of the unfortunate civil war waged against Igbos by Nigeria the better for all of us.....innocent Nigerians are killed in the middle-belt daily by a savagely Fulani herdsmen and the powers that be pretend not to notice it,this should rather be another focal point for us all to fight this internal terrorism and tyrany,which seems to have the support of the state.
May the souls of the victims rest in perfect peace and may the perpetrators never know peace both in this life and here after,may there death be worst than that of those they killed.

1 Like

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by omololu2020(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2015
We need to hav state police in Nigeria
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by slap1(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Someone said here last week, and I agree, that the biggest mistake on the war against Boko Haram was using the indigenous soldiers to 'fight' the battle. The native soldiers were very sentimental and only watched as Boko Haram shed its milk teeth and took up a carnivorous incisor with which it now bites deep into our moral and socio-economic fibre. The fact that most top military men are northerners does not help matters too.
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by 9jalyte: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2015
feedburner:

welcome to the abominable damnation, the zoological republic of black baboons and monkeys...

Military that should be protecting border territory are here beating up civilians. nonsense

I pray Biafra come ASAP let me build my true country with all I have.

When I read diseased people like you, I curse what ever turn a brother to a vampire. I wrote your leader Kalu a personal letter, next he was raining abuses on me, and ask why his (not our/the igbo) "chukwu abiama" created Igbos like me. Kalu's rampant display of juvenile lunacy has infected all his follower that today, we have a set of spiritually ill, bitter and irrational Igbos parading as Biafran advocates. You can Imagine kalu and his cohort abusing even his fellow igbo, whose interest (according to what he told him), he is protecting.

First, I don't know who selected Kalu to speak for us. We have more intelligent, loyal, decent, disciplined, financially independent, exposed, globally connected and urban Igbos. A man who wants to play another Ojukwu today should go and look at the personality of Ojukwu, he cannot be disgrasing us in the name of fighting for himself.

Now to put it straight, we are not looking for a small country called Biafra, we want a great Igbo nation driven by the Biafran spirit. Now you ask, what is the Biafran spirit. It is that unifying spirit in which everyone contribute his quoter to the achievement of nationhood and development. Like I asked Kalu, in your little community, how have you impacted or changed the system. If you cannot build ur little community, you cannot build Biafra. And finally, about calling Nigeria zoo. It will be better for you that you are not here, otherwise you will be the greatest fool to eat ur vomit. If u use Nigerian road, nigerian money, Nigerian utilities, take it from me, u have cursed ur self to continue dwelling with animals. If you are abroad like Kalu, I will tell you what I told him: you are only a mad monkey that ran away from the bush and was adopted as a pet, now you think your self human, each time u call Nigeria zoo and zoo animals, just remember ur mother and father are elderly monkeys in this zoo. For us, we are proud "animals" in the "zoo", we will keep striving to fix this zoo until it become a lovely tourist choice. Ndewo.

1 Like

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by dayo23(f): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2015
grin
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Gowon taught Buhari how to shed blood.
Buhari learnt very well.
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by baralatie(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
it is not true.what happens in this regions is that each tribal groups impersonat the soldiers through the use of uniforms and military guns.
it is just that the Fulani,tiv tribes are most known for using this tactic and it further escalates the crisis!

1 Like

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2015
baralatie:

it is not true.what happens in this regions is that each tribal groups impersonat the soldiers through the use of uniforms and military guns.
it is just that the Fulani,tiv tribes are most known for using this tactic and it further escalates the crisis!
Why can't the Fulanis leave the locals alone?
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by baralatie(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Why can't the Fulanis leave the locals alone?
we are talking over 100 years!
the Fulani were initially moving clans for cattle all the way from the north to ad far south as Lagos and calabar,port Harcourt through the dense forest as their routes

as far as I know they have never claimed any land apart from their core northern settlements but there is a constant crisis with the cattle grazing and the farmers crop and it has been going on for 100 of years.

1 Like

Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
baralatie:

we are talking over 100 years!
the Fulani were initially moving clans for cattle all the way from the north to ad far south as Lagos and calabar,port Harcourt through the dense forest as their routes

as far as I know they have never claimed any land apart from their core northern settlements but there is a constant crisis with the cattle grazing and the farmers crop and it has been going on for 100 of years.
Is it a must that the Fulanis tour the whole of non fulani areas just to feed their cattles? Why must they kill landowners and locals just to have their way? Nothing can justify what those terrorists masqurading as herdsmen are doing.
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Is it a must that the Fulanis tour the whole of non fulani areas just to feed their cattles? Why must they kill landowners and locals just to have their way? Nothing can justify what those terrorists masqurading as herdsmen are doing.

Bro, you don't seem to know these animals. Or you're pretending not to know.

Till the locals defending themselves, it shall continue to be the same sad story.

HAHA Izon!!!!!
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by nwadiuko1(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
If you ask meeeeeee
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, you don't seem to know these animals. Or you're pretending not to know.

Till the locals defending themselves, it shall continue to be the same sad story.

HAHA Izon!!!!!
I always say the locals should defend themselves. The problem however is that these herdsmen cum terrorists are not known to stay in one place. They move around killing and maiming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! / Who Will Be The President Of Biafra / Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.