Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,788 members, 7,806,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Gbenro Ajibade Write Romantic Post-wedding Vows To Osas Ighodaro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Write Romantic Post-wedding Vows To Osas Ighodaro (1070 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 / Gbenro Ajibade And Uti Nwachukwu Look Dapper In Matching Suits (photo) / See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenro Ajibade Write Romantic Post-wedding Vows To Osas Ighodaro by lizzy774: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Tinsel actor Gbenro Ajibade took to his Instagram page to share his vows to his wife, Osas, whom he just wedded in New York.

@officialosas aka Osahrenmen Martha Ajibade I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
I promise to try to be on time.
I promise to grow into the man that you deserve.
I promise to be a good father to our children.
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you from now till the end of my days.
I love you.....LOML

http://ellezsandas..com/2015/07/gbenro-ajibade-writes-romantic-post.html?m=0

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Write Romantic Post-wedding Vows To Osas Ighodaro by Perfectwazobia: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2015
....And so love is in the air now #gbam
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Write Romantic Post-wedding Vows To Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
no be for twitter them they write am guy.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Write Romantic Post-wedding Vows To Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
shockwave91:
no be for twitter them they write am guy.

Abi na...showing it matas more.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Write Romantic Post-wedding Vows To Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
creamycute:

Abi na...showing it matas more.
indeed it does.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe This ...... / David Beckham Stars In New Movie (knights Of The Roundtable: King Arthur) / Yul Edochie So Excited On His Daughter's 1st Day In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.