Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I (1311 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2015
For some of us who were old enough to witness all the drama that led to the annulment of June 12 election and the overthrown of Shonekan by Abacha, it seems we are almost there again by both the body language and action of PMB.
Welcome to Abacha II - the Islamisation and Hausafulanisation of Nigeria political atmosphere.
Indeed, we cannot change the leopard spots.
I warn Nigeria passionately starting with my people not to get deceived by Change chanting hypocrites but they won't listen!!

God help Us!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
For some of us who were old enough to witness all the drama that led to the annulment of June 12 election and the overthrown of Shonekan by Abacha, it seems we are almost there again by both the body language and action of PMB.
Welcome to Abacha II - the Islamisation and Hausafulanisation of Nigeria political atmosphere.
I warn Nigeria passionately starting with my people not to get deceived by Change chanting hypocrites but they won't listen!!

God help Us!!
well said
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by jane0000(f): 1:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Oooops, god punish your family for writing this scrap.
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by jane0000(f): 1:47am On Jul 06, 2015
londongal03:
well said
god punish u. AShawoooooo

1 Like

Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
god punish u. AShawoooooo
some are pained.
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by libertyfather(m): 3:42am On Jul 06, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

God help Us!!

What is this one saying?
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by feedburner(m): 3:58am On Jul 06, 2015
londongal03:
some are pained.

na you dey pain dem? grin
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by feedburner(m): 4:03am On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
Oooops, god punish your family for writing this scrap.

Who born this one?

condom break grin
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
libertyfather:

What is this one saying?

Abacha was lost in the orgies of power drunkenness that he only believed that muslim northerners were the only set of people he could trust with real power. So he created several states and LGAS across the country with larger chunk of them for his muslims northerners. He made the north to have 19 states and 70% of all LGAs in the country so that more Niger Delta oil money can flow to the North. Also more legislative constituencies enough to guarantee and stabilise his life time presidency from his fellow muslim north.
But God changed him!
Today, PMB had positioned his Muslim Fulanis in 10 out of 12 appointment made so far!

We are back to abacha era!! We watching!!
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by shotster50(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Not even Hausa but I can tell you this is absolute dogs bollocks
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by Success1sMine: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2015
b
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

God help Us!!

Another pained TANoid/Jonathanian who is impatiently waiting to scream "I told you."

Sit your ass down nigga!.. Nothing on the face of the planet can be worse than what Nigeria experienced in the last 5 years under the leadership of the incompetent weak ex-president.
Re: THE RETURN OF ABACHA I I by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
obailala:

Another pained TANoid/Jonathanian who is impatiently waiting to scream "I told you."

Sit your ass down nigga!.. Nothing on the face of the planet can be worse than what Nigeria experienced in the last 5 years under the leadership of the incompetent weak ex-president.

Hey Janjaweeed, don't Nigga me! Abacha man!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Pilots Smoke Out Terrorists From Bunkers / 6 Things About Lagos That People From Other Cities Exaggerate About / Attorney General Issues Warrant For Former President's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.