Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. (24323 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / 48 Bodies Buried After Jos Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by watts75: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Today started as a normal day, it was around 9:45pm I was just walking past the Izala mosque besides Yan Tayah junction, when I stopped to buy what would be my last cigarette When I heard a brust of multiple gunshots.

I had planned to quit smoking today and Infact since the Ramadan fasting began, I have been buying just a single stick thrice a day just to cut down on the number of cigarettes I smoke.

As usual, I stopped at Babawo to buy my good night stick, when I heard the shooting. I immediately dropped to the floor and behold, I saw the gunman shooting directly at the Mosque on RAPID MODE. Then from the direction of GOOD NEWS Chruch, another Gunman started shooting at people running away from the scene.

I remained calm and pinned to the ground observing and watching, then all of a Sudden, a young man dash from the direction of the first gunman and head straight to the mosque and detonated his explosive. Immediately after the blast, the echo of advancing youths chanting "Allahu Akbar" coming towards the scene of blast forced both gunmen to escape from the scene. While running away, unconfirmed report suggest they threw an hand grenade at a white garment Celebrum. Chruch, while another account said irate miscreants burnt the church.

However, at as 12:00am, 18 ppl are confirmed death. Both gunmen escape and the apparent target was Mallam Yahaya Sani Jingir the National President of IZALA sect.

If we could remember. After Boko Haram have killed Albani Zaria, Shekau have explicitly stated that the next target

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by alienvirus: 2:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by slimzy28(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2015
May God help 9ja!
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by oshyno(m): 2:29am On Jul 06, 2015
And somebody promised he wud wipe out BH in 2 months. Nigeria has been scammed.

55 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by kestolove95(m): 2:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari cal ur boys to oda

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Ikengawo: 2:55am On Jul 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by papaejima1: 3:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Sorry Naija

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by 400billionman: 3:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Boogarri is working..

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by papaejima1: 3:04am On Jul 06, 2015
watts75:
Today started as a normal day, it was around 9:45pm I was just walking past the Izala mosque besides Yan Tayah junction, when I stopped to buy what would be my last cigarette When I heard a brust of multiple gunshots.

I had planned to quit smoking today and Infact since the Ramadan fasting began, I have been buying just a single stick thrice a day just to cut down on the number of cigarettes I smoke.

As usual, I stopped at Babawo to buy my good night stick, when I heard the shooting. I immediately dropped to the floor and behold, I saw the gunman shooting directly at the Mosque on RAPID MODE. Then from the direction of GOOD NEWS Chruch, another Gunman started shooting at people running away from the scene.

I remained calm and pinned to the ground observing and watching, then all of a Sudden, a young man dash from the direction of the first gunman and head straight to the mosque and detonated his explosive. Immediately after the blast, the echo of advancing youths chanting "Allahu Akbar" coming towards the scene of blast forced both gunmen to escape from the scene. While running away, unconfirmed report suggest they threw an hand grenade at a white garment Celebrum. Chruch, while another account said irate miscreants burnt the church.

However, at as 12:00am, 18 ppl are confirmed death. Both gunmen escape and the apparent target was Mallam Yahaya Sani Jingir the National President of IZALA sect.

If we could remember. After Boko Haram have killed Albani Zaria, Shekau have explicitly stated that the next target
Bros, thank God you are alive.
meanwhile, God has given you another chance to quit smoking!
Take it!!

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by applord: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2015
smiley

Op I'm happy for you.
Here's your second chance.
Do quit smoking.

RIP to the dead (tired of typing this line)

20 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by applord: 3:07am On Jul 06, 2015
grin grin grin

Even Dulllardiinho knows he is in deep poo

To govern Nigeria is not by "I'm a military man", bla bla bla ... but by the special grace of BABA GOD.

24 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Maxymilliano(m): 3:16am On Jul 06, 2015
If there is any sector the President is yet to grapple with, it is that of public safety and securtiy.

Sadly, the President body language is not radiating confidence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Badguytinz(m): 3:39am On Jul 06, 2015
The devil we knew is better than the "Angel" we now know

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by papoose999(m): 4:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by solarview(m): 4:52am On Jul 06, 2015
...and they were still chanting.. Allahu-akbaru?

Why not Gboko haramkbaru.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by labamo07(m): 4:59am On Jul 06, 2015
To every sponsors of Boko Haram, may your souls never have peace, may your generations live to witness extreme sorrow as you continue to inflict pains on innocent victims. Amen...........

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by stepo707: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2015
#Bring back our Jonathan

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by jammani(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2015
May Almight Allah continue to guide, guard and protect my family and your family

May Almighty Allah put to shame those who mention your name on doing a mischievous act.

I hereby testify that there is no god but ALLAH, prophet Muhammed is the last messenger and apostle

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Ikengawo:
this the face of change we don't need.
Let them begin to fight themselves. Izala Versus Sunni. Sunni versus shia. Izala versus Shia... Yoruba Moslem versus hausa. Hmmmm religion of Allah and his prophet

45 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by knightsTempler: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2015
papaejima1:

Bros, thank God you are alive.
meanwhile, God has given you another chance to quit smoking!
Take it!!

Op, take this advise to the bank, i was about saying the same thing before I saw this.

@ topic, they should keep killing themselves and leave the Christians out of this. Arrant nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 06, 2015
How did we get to the level?
Oh Lord,please heal our lands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by MisterLongman(m): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Religion of peace indeed....
We are still waiting for the old magician to carry out is promises concerning these issue.
Enough of " I will pight kwaarruption", " I will kill kwaarruption"

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by drajjay: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2015
You just lie down de watch.
Y u no attack the terrorists. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by vedaxcool(m): 6:10am On Jul 06, 2015
May Allah grant peace to the decease. Amin

More than ever before Buhari needs to act fast, by sacking those potbelly chiefs.

More than ever before we see why pdp shouldn't be allowed to govern. these sick and diseased individuals that call themselves opposition almost celebrating the deaths of innocent Nigerians the same people they wish to rule.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by modskiller(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God for your life and thank God you were not at the wrongest spot on that fateful day.
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by leke12(m): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Action film#Naeto C voice#
Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2015
we shall defeat bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by UncleJudax(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2015
drajjay:
You just lie down de watch.
Y u no attack the terrorists. undecided
With what, a stick of cigarette?

22 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by UncleJudax(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:
May Allah grant peace to the decease. Amin

More than ever before Buhari needs to act fast, by sacking those potbelly chiefs.

More than ever before we see why pdp shouldn't be allowed to govern. these sick and diseased individuals that call themselves opposition almost celebrating the deaths of innocent Nigerians the same people they wish to rule.
You need help!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by AnambraDota: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Sorry did you Yakubu Gowon there

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by Badosqi(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God you are alive.
Who knows what would have happened to you if you didn't stop to buy dat stick of cigarette. That cigarette was was ur distraction from been at the mosque when the shooting started.

Smoking is injurious to your health..........STOP IT!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. by stinggy(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2015
watts75:

Saved by the Cigarette..

By this account, it's obvious BH is not about Religion but Ideology of this evil doers.
Imagine killing worshipers in a mosque and still shouting Allah Akbar.
BH is a common enemy that should be fought by all irrespective of religious belief.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing / Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.