Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (45675 Views)

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 06, 2015
This is a photo from the deadly bomb blast that rocked the Yan-Taya mosque in Jos yesterday. The blast had happened as a sermon on the occasion of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan was going on. Another blast occurred at Bauchi Road, a major thoroughfare in Jos that is also in an area where many Muslim families reside. At least 15 people were killed and 20 others were injured in the attacks.

May God comfort the grieving, and give our government the courage, wisdom required to meet up with this danger.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/graphic-photo-from-jos-blast-had.html

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Misternas89(m): 5:41am On Jul 06, 2015
So saddening cry cry.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Sorry for the dead
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ibrokola(m): 5:46am On Jul 06, 2015
And later some would say BH terrorism is in the interest of Islam!

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by seedgreen(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by jane0000(f): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Holy merry. May God punished Boko Haram and their sponsors It shall never be well with them

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by madridguy(m): 5:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Rip
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by madridguy(m): 5:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Amin.

jane0000:
Holy merry. May God punished Boko Haram and their sponsors It shall never be well with them

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by knightsTempler: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
The greatest asset our enemies have is the ineptitude of our leaders.

26 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by stinggy(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2015
My heart bleeds cry

RIP sad

#BuhariActFast

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by 1after: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2015
I think those Muslim people have suffered more from this beast called boko haram. May there soul rest in peace.

23 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by jammani(m): 6:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by youngberry001(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2015
may there souls rest in peace embarassed

ISLAM the religion of peace.

14 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by sinkhole: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:
And later some would say BH terrorism is in the interest of Islam!
Sorry Bros, the fact is they are!
If DeeperLife says any woman who wears trousers shall go to hell and Wnner's Chapel people disagress and there is a fight, in whos interest are they fighting?
BH is fighting for muslims and Islam but they disagree with other muslim's ideas or interpretations of the Holy Quran and worse still they beleive those other muslims must be killed along side the outright INFIDELS (i.e., mainly Christians).

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Lovexme(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2015
We need swift action against the insurgents. The more Buhari and his cohorts delay, the more deaths there will be.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by leke12(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Most muslim sects are violent I hope it won't escalate to retaliatory battle jst like Iraq.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ibrokola(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
Sorry Bros, the fact is they are!
If DeeperLife says any woman who wears trousers shall go to hell and Wnner's Chapel people disagress and there is a fight, in whos interest are they fighting?
BH is fighting for muslims and Islam but they disagree with other muslim's ideas or interpretations of the Holy Quran and worse still they beleive those other muslims must be killed along side the outright INFIDELS (i.e., mainly Christians).
The day you start looking at it wholistically and objectivity is the day you'll understand BHT. Its purely political. It was the first set of BHT that could be said to believe they were fighting for religious reasons.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2015
May Allah's wrath consume these infidel Bokoharam. Amin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Ikengawo: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Mckennedy: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is a photo from the deadly bomb blast that rocked the Yan-Taya mosque in Jos yesterday. The blast had happened as a sermon on the occasion of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan was going on. Another blast occurred at Bauchi Road, a major thoroughfare in Jos that is also in an area where many Muslim families reside. At least 15 people were killed and 20 others were injured in the attacks.

May God comfort the grieving, and give our government the courage, wisdom required to meet up with this danger.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/graphic-photo-from-jos-blast-had.html

thought Baba Change promised during his campaign to crush Boko Haram in 2 weeks? another Northern arrangement to grant amnesty...don't forget BH was already crumbling b4 the election,,,so how comes they are out in full force? I can see amnesty hand written on the wall for terrorists loadin.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by youngberry001(m): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Lovexme:
We need swift action against the insurgents. The more Buhari and his cohorts delay, the more deaths there will be.
jargon!!!
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2015
One chance Government

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by sinkhole: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:

The day you start looking at it wholistically and objectivity is the day you'll understand BHT. Its purely political. It was the first set of BHT that could be said to believe they were fighting for religious reasons.
OK! But note that ISIS is also operating on the same ideology. I guess they are also political! And may I ask, using my example above, if a muslim group starts attacking Winner's Chapel across Nigeria, what do you think will be the stand of DeeperLife Church, despite the fact that the two Christian bodies have slghtly different interpretation of the Bible?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Lordave: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari should step down if he can't at least tame Boko Haram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by angelTI(f): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2015
It's high time we understood boko haram is a fight against humanity and really not against a particular religion.

I strongly believe that this menace will soon be a thing of the past

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ibrokola(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
OK! But note that ISIS is also operating on the same ideology. I guess they are also political!
I'm talking about BHT. Don't really know a lot about ISIS but if you remember recently, they beheaded 2 Muslims for not fasting. Where does the Quran encourage such violence? It's all about propaganda and maintaining dominance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by sinkhole: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:

I'm talking about BHT. Don't really know a lot about ISIS but if you remember recently, they beheaded 2 Muslims for not fasting. Where does the Quran encourage such violence? It's all about propaganda and maintaining dominance.
Thank you, as I said they practise ISLAM according to their own interpretation, beheading may be their own interpretation!
Again, going back to my example, DeeperLife Church and others will preach against women wearing trousers but the Bible verse they will quote in support of that does not explicitly say "trousers", but they have chosen to interpret it as such!

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by chesterlee(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2015
"We are winning the war against Boko Haram." ~
Muhammadu Buhari

As confused as Buhari!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by mkpy: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2015
i wish moslems the piss of islam in this rama dan.

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by fr3do(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:

The northerners brought this upon their selves, political or not political, if the violent culture and ideologies have not been there, there would be nobody to become boko haram terrorists.
This culture of violence has been there since the dan fodio jihad, it has been manifesting as pogroms and religious riots against non-muslims but it wasn't addressed because 'infidels' were being killed.

After the bomb blast it is even rumored that angry muslims went on to burn down a celestial church.

23 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by papoose999(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2015
dullard in a corner busy sayn we re winning d war against BH

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.