Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture (34883 Views)

What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. / Dajjal, The Anti-christ Has Been Existing / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture by muhsin(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Below is a picture of an unfortunate boy, who was alledgedly called Dajjal (Anti-Christ). The picture is presently circulating, forwarded among friends, relatives, etc via emails and other means.

Although I'm fully convinced that the boy is not the actual Dajjal prophesized to come to earth at the end of this world. Yet I think or rather fear others might be misled to believe he is. Therefore, I bring forth the picture. And I know members, learned on this issue, won't hesitate to bring up what our scriptures report on the coming of the real Dajjal.

Thanks for your responses.
Muhsin

Re: The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture by MrCrackles(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture by muhsin(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
Yeah, MrCrackles, the pic is really frightened. I feel the pain on the parents of this child, wallahi. Kai! shocked
Re: The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture by Lagosboy: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2009
This cant be d dajjal and we should be careful. There are children born with worse condition in vietnam due to code orange.
Re: The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture by I: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture by mukina2: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
shocked cry a very sad picture.

I hope she/he gets help soon sad may someone help the parents sad

how can people make stupid assumptions like this on an innocent baby? angry
Re: The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2009
@I,did you register just to show your surprise? Lol.
@topic,
I don't see the letters, ka, fa and ra on his forehead. . .
Re: The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2009

(1)

Fornication And Pregnancy Before Marriage : Islamic Perspective / Fornication With A Married Woman / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.